Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just looking to make some new friends. Lost my old account so I'm trying to make a few new friends. Anyone interested in a chat? Maybe a casual roleplay?

Original Gaian

u should go to 'welcome to gaia' threads and find friends there

Distinct Cutie-Pie

This is a new account as well! I'm up for chatting ^.^ How goes it?
Castle on the Cloud

I'm a bit sore and tired, but majorly bored. xD It's been ages since I've been back on gaia. My old account was hacked. ._. So now I have to start all over again, trying to make gold and get my items back. xP
Starstruck Teddy
u should go to 'welcome to gaia' threads and find friends there

Thanks for the advice. I suppose I didn't really think of that, considering I've never really made use of that forum section. I usually go to towns or rally with a few friends and meet new people that way.. Unfortunately this particular account is only two days old and there's a 3 day restriction on worlds now. ._."

Distinct Cutie-Pie

LunariaDragomere
Castle on the Cloud

I'm a bit sore and tired, but majorly bored. xD It's been ages since I've been back on gaia. My old account was hacked. ._. So now I have to start all over again, trying to make gold and get my items back. xP

I decided to make a second account on here, so here I am xD The fastest way to make gold these days is to do booty grab, which involves aquariums. My favorite thread for BG is this one: Booty Grab Thread You can make 50k or so in a half hour if you cycle through the first 32 pages, it's super easy. I'm totally open to making new friends ^.^

Rich Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Consumer 0
I missed read, I thought you wrote "casual forplay" emotion_yatta
Der_Kapitan_Javy
I missed read, I thought you wrote "casual forplay" emotion_yatta

Pssh. Perv. xD As fun as that might be, you hafta know me first. ;D
Castle on the Cloud
LunariaDragomere
Castle on the Cloud

I decided to make a second account on here, so here I am xD The fastest way to make gold these days is to do booty grab, which involves aquariums. My favorite thread for BG is this one: Booty Grab Thread You can make 50k or so in a half hour if you cycle through the first 32 pages, it's super easy. I'm totally open to making new friends ^.^

I totally forgot about Booty Grab. Time consuming, but fun. It's only been about a year since I left gaia. But then again, so much has changed within that year. O.O I miss my items.. Especially my grunny. XD Speaking of items, there's so much new stuff.. It's gonna take me a bit to catch up on all the new items. @.@ Anywho, add me? biggrin
Why am I here again?
Cane Hatter
Why am I here again?

To love me and spend time with me? I can't get into towns and I'm boooooored.
LunariaDragomere
Cane Hatter
Why am I here again?

To love me and spend time with me? I can't get into towns and I'm boooooored.

Yeah, I guess so..you'll be able to go to towns again soon enough..

Distinct Cutie-Pie

LunariaDragomere
Castle on the Cloud
LunariaDragomere
Castle on the Cloud

I totally forgot about Booty Grab. Time consuming, but fun. It's only been about a year since I left gaia. But then again, so much has changed within that year. O.O I miss my items.. Especially my grunny. XD Speaking of items, there's so much new stuff.. It's gonna take me a bit to catch up on all the new items. @.@ Anywho, add me? biggrin
I'm still trying to catch up on new items and I've been back for a couple of months! XD Of course, I was gone for nearly 2 years, so, ya know...
Castle on the Cloud
LunariaDragomere
Castle on the Cloud
LunariaDragomere
Castle on the Cloud

I'm still trying to catch up on new items and I've been back for a couple of months! XD Of course, I was gone for nearly 2 years, so, ya know...

I know how that goes. This three day limit needs to hurry up and be over with. I miss going into towns and rally and stuff.

Distinct Cutie-Pie

LunariaDragomere
Castle on the Cloud
LunariaDragomere
Castle on the Cloud
LunariaDragomere
Castle on the Cloud

I know how that goes. This three day limit needs to hurry up and be over with. I miss going into towns and rally and stuff.

I never really got into Rally, but I do enjoy Jigsaw, and Towns, though there's rumors of Towns 2 replacing Towns in the future, which I'm upset about :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff