• Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
ichigo131
nobounce the 2nd
ichigo131
nobounce the 2nd
ichigo131

Ohh my! >///< so much excitement, I'm gonna faint @.@

Hmm now that puts me in a difficult situation i want to keep doing that with give you so much excitement wink wink wink wink but i would hate to hurt such a fair creature such as yourself heart heart

Ohhh those sweet words keep my heart burning, the sweet fragrance of your love awakes me my dear

Dearest nobounce the 2nd,

I cannot begin to describe how dearly my palm burns for you. As I write this, I'm questioning in my company, unable to contain my gyrating desire. Please, accept my bitter embrace and know that you're truly the cranberry of my eye.

I yearn for you deeply,

ichigo131

Oh My redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

User Image

of such things dreams are made, if you continue to send me messages such as this
Dear nobounce the 2nd,

How I long to hear your calm song again. What was it called? Ah yes, "Sensual Candlewax". How your handsome voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded cat. Such irritation! Let us join together and sew in unison, your infantile song carrying our hearts to bitter heights.

With love,

ichigo131

I might be able to keep my heart within my chest

Lonely Fairy

21,475 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
nobounce the 2nd
ichigo131
nobounce the 2nd
ichigo131
nobounce the 2nd
ichigo131

Ohh my! >///< so much excitement, I'm gonna faint @.@

Hmm now that puts me in a difficult situation i want to keep doing that with give you so much excitement wink wink wink wink but i would hate to hurt such a fair creature such as yourself heart heart

Ohhh those sweet words keep my heart burning, the sweet fragrance of your love awakes me my dear

I cannot begin to describe how dearly my palm burns for you. As I write this, I'm questioning in my company, unable to contain my gyrating desire. Please, accept my bitter embrace and know that you're truly the cranberry of my eye.

I yearn for you deeply,

ichigo131

Oh My redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

User Image

of such things dreams are made, if you continue to send me messages such as this
Dear nobounce the 2nd,

How I long to hear your calm song again. What was it called? Ah yes, "Sensual Candlewax". How your handsome voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded cat. Such irritation! Let us join together and sew in unison, your infantile song carrying our hearts to bitter heights.

With love,

ichigo131

Sensual Candlewax, from the day we met, such a wonderful day filled with love and wax

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
ichigo131
nobounce the 2nd
ichigo131
nobounce the 2nd
ichigo131

I yearn for you deeply,

ichigo131

User Image

Dear nobounce the 2nd,

With love,

ichigo131

Sensual Candlewax, from the day we met, such a wonderful day filled with love and wax

a day filled with candles and romance i hope i was able to provide for you

IRL Shark

nobounce the 2nd
Mrs Italy
I want hearts >BU Blehh blehh bleh!

and it is hearts you shall have

Yay :D

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Mrs Italy
nobounce the 2nd
Mrs Italy
I want hearts >BU Blehh blehh bleh!

and it is hearts you shall have

Yay :D

mhmmm heart heart heart heart heart

Romantic Phantom

huehuehue >;3

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
ichigo131
nobounce the 2nd
ichigo131
nobounce the 2nd
ichigo131

I yearn for you deeply,

ichigo131

User Image

Dear nobounce the 2nd,

With love,

ichigo131

Oh myyyyyy redface redface redface
Dear nobounce the 2nd,

I cannot describe the gyrating sensation that overcomes my ankle when you are near, my rotund darling. I feel as though a thousand otters are dancing through my small intestine, and I'm powerless to control the beating of my gallbladder. Could it be love, or is it merely my pride getting the better of me? Either way: be my Valentine!

With all my plants,

ichigo131

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Saetairius
huehuehue >;3

tosses hearts your way

Timid Humorist

10,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Market Browser 100
nobounce the 2nd
Vivi4ever
heart

and a heart to you smile heart

Thank you heart

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageAll was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others...

Hearts? surprised

...of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff