Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone heard any updates on a new season for the anime? I love D.Gray Man, the first anime I see watched. But I don't want to read the manga just because I prefer watching the anime. Will it ever be continued?
I know how you feel, about not wanting to read the manga and wait for the anime instead. I checked around google and I did not find any information about a continuation for D.Gray-Man. If it never comes out, will you read the manga? The manga art is fabulous.

Though the manga is very slow because the author's wrist hasn't fully recover, I think, so I only read the manga after 8-9 months.
I haven't really considered reading the manga and the reason is because it's hard for me to even try and read manga considering I don't even know how to read the scene by scene. I don't know if you're understanding me, but I guess maybe someday I'll have to read the manga considering the anime has been on hold for so long.

Beloved Knight

Unfortunately, there is no upcoming anime season for D. Gray Man or I would have heard about it already.

The manga is the only focus so far...

Polkadot Pocky's Partner In Crime

Anxious Shapeshifter

Thus far there's no word on continuing on the Anime.

I don't think that it will be continued very soon either. The manga has since been moved to monthly, and even then with Hoshino's health being such a toss up it's closer to bi-monthly.
Her wrist gives her grief, and she gets sick fairly often from the sounds of things.
It's moving at a pace where the anime would catch up again in no time.

I just hope at this point that he health stays well enough to keep trucking on with the manga. It would be so sad if she had to stop because of her wrist.

Though it certainly wouldn't be the first time a manga writer had health issues.
The author of Alive:The Final Evolution, Tadashi Kawashima, wrote the last bits of that series on his deathbed.

Anyways, if you ever do decide you want to give the manga a try, it won't be a mistake. Hoshino's art is great. It's already gone quite a bit past where the Anime ended off.
Roughly 60 chapters I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces