Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soooo... I didn't even know this OOC thread was here haha - news to me.

Looking back, this would have cleared so much up haha ('is Augur having his own RP?' haha)

I haven't been posting much, and might not get to post outside of my one tonight until March - I'm looking for a house to rent right now and, well, living has to take priority - time's ticking and the 1st is coming quickly.

I'm really excited about the RP though and I'm doing my best to contribute quality stuff when it's needed. So don't count me out!

Amorous Darling

8,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
The Augur
Soooo... I didn't even know this OOC thread was here haha - news to me.

Looking back, this would have cleared so much up haha ('is Augur having his own RP?' haha)

I haven't been posting much, and might not get to post outside of my one tonight until March - I'm looking for a house to rent right now and, well, living has to take priority - time's ticking and the 1st is coming quickly.

I'm really excited about the RP though and I'm doing my best to contribute quality stuff when it's needed. So don't count me out!

Ah~ Well, I hope you are able to find a house! ^^ thanks for replying to the notice c:
Hopefully we can keep the RP going! I want to >< so yeah c:
So is it Freezing Rain or monsters first? I can RP it either way.

Shy Seeker

11,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think it is both. If you do not find shelter then the Freezing rain will catch you, the only way to escape is with mental consentration or whatever, whilst this happens the monsters are released. So if you do not get out of the rain or your frozen state fast enough you'll get caught. That is my understanding of Chidori's idea and I'm fine with that if everyone else is.

Witty Conversationalist

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shiiiiit. Sorry. I'm so so so sorry. I've just been so busy. Between work and chores and seeing my brother six hours away for the past two weekends, all I've had was my phone, and I can't post from it.

I'm sorry. So very sorry. And I'm making excuses. You all must hate me.

Oh I feel like I'm holding everyone up. I'm sorry.

Witty Conversationalist

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Explorer 100
And also, I have no idea of what to post now.... like, I'm totally drawing a blank. Why am I even here? I feel like I'm the absolute worst player, and you all are so fantastic.

Anywhoo, I ramble a lot. And I'm self deprecating . . .

I need help. Please.

Amorous Darling

8,625 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Golden_Hyperbole
And also, I have no idea of what to post now.... like, I'm totally drawing a blank. Why am I even here? I feel like I'm the absolute worst player, and you all are so fantastic.

Anywhoo, I ramble a lot. And I'm self deprecating . . .

I need help. Please.

Calm down~ it's alright~

start with replying and interact with your team. Currently you're still in your tent. Focus on talking to them and moving forward into the unknown

as a skoteina, the only other person you are currently interacting with is Micha(uriel) so interact with him, possibly think of a way to get to the players maybe and start interfering? That role is a little open right now; skoteina aren't interact with other at the moment, but you could be, or could think of setting a trap or something..

hope that helps ^^
We just simply need the participants to move.
1 person just needs to make a post like;

It only took 10 minutes to walk to the top of the hill and when they got to its peak a city of death awaited them. The bone yard spread for miles, disappearing into the far off horizon where the blue sun swallowed it. The earth below seemed to shift like it was alive, eating whatever was disregarded. Above, a creature of monstrous proportions blocked the light of the moon as it floated innocently through the air, groaning occasionally with a bloodcurdling unintelligence.

Like that, don't be afraid to create environment.

Skilled Lunatic

Santhor Shin

It only took 10 minutes to walk to the top of the hill and when they got to its peak a city of death awaited them. The bone yard spread for miles, disappearing into the far off horizon where the blue sun swallowed it. The earth below seemed to shift like it was alive, eating whatever was disregarded. Above, a creature of monstrous proportions blocked the light of the moon as it floated innocently through the air, groaning occasionally with a bloodcurdling unintelligence.

As much as I agree, there's only one problem. People have been gone. In some cases, it's a considerable problem, but others are not keeping up. They have either been sick, or they have not been on for other reasons. Most are the Participants who have not been on to post, which is why we have yet to continue. I am sad to say this RP isn't getting anywhere, but I am only stating the truth. We would like for all people to post to get this RP going, and for those who are holding back, if they so wish, can ask Chidori or I if they would like to leave for an reason they give. If not, I hope that those who wish to stay will try their very best to post as much as they can.
Tsuki Demira
Santhor Shin

As much as I agree, there's only one problem. People have been gone. In some cases, it's a considerable problem, but others are not keeping up. They have either been sick, or they have not been on for other reasons. Most are the Participants who have not been on to post, which is why we have yet to continue. I am sad to say this RP isn't getting anywhere, but I am only stating the truth. We would like for all people to post to get this RP going, and for those who are holding back, if they so wish, can ask Chidori or I if they would like to leave for an reason they give. If not, I hope that those who wish to stay will try their very best to post as much as they can.

Sure, but it still only takes 1 to post. If someone is missing you just carry on without them and they can catch up later.
Personally, I don't mind a slow RP as long as it doesn't die.
What kills an Rp isn't how often you post but how interesting a story it is.
After making a post ask yourself,

1: have I progressed the story?
2: have I introduced any new twists or plots?
3: do I contribute anything to the lore of the land?

If your answer to these three questions is No. Then it was probably a poor post gull of inner monologue and self character development that nobody really cares about. The personality of your character will be clear over time. (Sorry for being so blunt.)

Also, try and build as many bridges as you can.
For example, my character stole the Galgasher from Aldomos, he served as the earths guardian alongside Zinn for 500 years, Marc killed his brother, he has a secret ally (yet to be revealed) in the council of the Caelistibus. So by building bridges with other characters it makes for a much more interesting read.
Finally, don't be afraid to create lore and build on other people's lore. I liked the city of Razu-Ra and decided to create a drinking place and Razu-Rum.

Hope this helps.

And please, no more posts where nothing happens.

Shy Seeker

11,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So, on the Caeleatibus side of this rp things have been really interesting. However, the main focus of this whole role play has kinda gone inactive which is quite a shame since I was really enjoying all that was going on. I agree with Santhor that it only takes one person to post to get things moving, unfortunately none of you participants are making the move to make that one post. So, tomorrow when I get home from my errands I will get a post out for Fafnir releasing the monsters or whatever and hopefully that will get things rolling again.

Shy Seeker

11,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alright. A post has been made to try and gets things rolling again, up to you guys if you want to keep it the ball rolling or not...

Amorous Darling

8,625 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Just need some participants to post D:
I'll see if I can somehow make it so ferren can post..

Amorous Darling

8,625 Points
  • Love Machine 150
I regret to inform you all that I am officially closing the Race into the Unknown RP crying
This is due to the loss of many participants; thank you to those who tried to keep the RP going!
Had a pretty good run, though unfortunately we couldn't get into the story very much.. I may or may not remake it(with some tweaks), but if I do, please let me know if you'd like me to contact you regarding it emotion_bigheart

Thank you all for joining and being such wonderful people in the RP! emotion_kirakira I bid you all farewell till the next time we may meet c:

I believe I friended just about everyone in the RP so I shall talk to you all later ^^

-Chidori
Tsuki Demira

Uriel Kamenashi

Hinata-Chan2588

The Augur

thanatos606

Golden_Hyperbole

Kuro no Yoru

Shiva_Goddess

Santhor Shin

Phaea

Shadowdogjames