Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Friendly Friend

Choose wisely.

Dapper Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Huh, Dune isn't on this list. Neither is Prey. Or Daemon. Freedom. Battle Royale. Leviathan. WondLa. Neverwhere.

In fact most of the books I would say is better than Fight Club isn't on here. So...I guess I vote "none of the above".

Friendly Friend

Mifune013
Huh, Dune isn't on this list. Neither is Prey. Or Daemon. Freedom. Battle Royale. Leviathan. WondLa. Neverwhere.

In fact most of the books I would say is better than Fight Club isn't on here. So...I guess I vote "none of the above".

Wrong answer. F - -. See me after class.

Dapper Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013

That's a very totalitarian response. Someone disagrees with your views you have to "educate" them till they do agree with you. Doesn't that conflict with the anarchist views of Fight Club?

Friendly Friend

Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013

That's a very totalitarian response. Someone disagrees with your views you have to "educate" them till they do agree with you. Doesn't that conflict with the anarchist views of Fight Club?

The first rule of Project Mayhem is you don't ask questions about Project Mayhem, b***h.

Dapper Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013

The first rule of Project Mayhem is you don't ask questions about Project Mayhem, b***h.
That response doesn't even make sense.

Friendly Friend

Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013

You're off the project, space monkey.

Dapper Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013

And you're an idiot.

Friendly Friend

Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013

And you're an idiot.

I'm not an idiot, I'm enlightened.

Dapper Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013

And you're an idiot.

Only an idiots would call himself enlightened.

Friendly Friend

Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Mifune013

And you're an idiot.

Only an idiots would call himself enlightened.

Suit yourself. I'm just gonna go have a bunch of people buy guns, trade them, and have them report theirs as stolen, then watch s**t go down.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
o_Tyler_Durden_o
Choose wisely.

I seem to recall the ******** in the book fight club happening offscreen.

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Congratulations on having read your first grown-up all the way through. I haven't read Fight Club, but Choke, Pygmy, and Haunted were all pretty good.

Flip-Flopper

The giving tree.
Rᴀᴡʀ.
I suppose we should just be glad you can read
stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items