Welcome to Gaia! ::

which one do you think is better? they're both old anime and in some ways a little alike. the way the both fight is different though. I can't decide which is better. how about you?

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
My vote goes to Yu Yu hakusho smile

Interesting Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
. . . I haven't gotten through all of YuYu Hakusho, but I HAVE all of Flame of Recca. Honestly. . . I think Flame of Recca is better plot-wise, given that even with the group characters and a simple plan of, "Protect my Princess", THAT escalated into a full-out other-worldly ninja arena brawl!! XD Also, the ending? *smiles* Superb. Characters were aaaawesome~!! heart whee

. . . But then, so again was YuYu Hakusho. XD I think because Yusuke turned into a Spirit Hunter and was dead himself after being the ultimate bad boy ((not to mention how hot Kurama and Hiei are *coughs* redface biggrin ))-- you had more to WORK with. Not to mention you were kept being introduced to new characters, new plots, new everything which would keep you entertained.

Yet in this I myself am satisfied with how one group goes on and can successfully, WHILE HAVING FUN DOING EVERYDAY THINGS. . . come together and satisfy the audience-- aka me. And so. . . I think Flame of Recca wins my vote here, just for that alone. Not to mention, just 'cause it wasn't as long as YuYu Hakusho, it still captured my heart. heart xp

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Both are great series but from what I heard yu yu hakusho has a better anime. I haven't watched the flame of recca anime but I have read the entire series and I loved it.

I won't really see the anime on account of how it ends and what they changed. I wasn't happy with that.

Benevolent Firestarter

Yu Yu had a better, more complicated plot.
Recca had a cleaner ending.

I personally like Recca more for the weapons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff