Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Loverboy

When i first started watching it about 2 years ago i was seriously considering suicide and mulling over the best way.I was extremely depressed and hated my life. And then one day, idk how even. I just stumbled across K-on! It was so happy and made me feel warm inside. I instantly fell in love and all thoughts of evil things fled faster than a cat out of boiling water.And to this day even though i only have 3 irl friends, my dad will never understand me, and hundreds of people make fun of me for who i am, anime,manga, and japanese things in general keep me going. So whenever i want to cry i just think about the anime i watched the other night and forget about the no lifes who are destined to become McDonald fodder. And also all of you who read manga, watch anime, or are just weeaboo extreme. I Love you guys, i really do and i hope all of you find happiness, and if i was your friends irl or knew you, i would always be there for you and laugh and cry together always, so if your ever lonely just know that i cry for you, i really do. Each time i think about how sad alot of people are who are just like me, or how many people that commit suicide because they are gay, or because they are different, i cry, my eyes sweell with tears each time i think about it, infact atm im gettin a little watery here, but yea. i love you guys heart

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I couldn't make it past the first episode of K-on, but I've watched other anime while depressed. I suppose it can help to an extent. It does serve as a bit of a distraction. I think one of my top choices would probably be Natsume Yuujinchou. Something about the atmosphere is a bit calming.

Mega Loverboy

Soreiyu
I couldn't make it past the first episode of K-on, but I've watched other anime while depressed. I suppose it can help to an extent. It does serve as a bit of a distraction. I think one of my top choices would probably be Natsume Yuujinchou. Something about the atmosphere is a bit calming.
Haha yea as i got more familiar with the world of japanimation and manga i sorta realized how foolishly aloof K-on was xd

For Tomorrow's Husband

I know people who have been saved by what many may consider dumb or small things, such as an anime and whatnot. No matter what it is, I think it's good to have something that will make you stay strong and keep going. My advice to you is to not only rely on anime/manga, but to try to have other good things to be happy about in your life. It's hard to move forward and make things happen, but little by little it helps.

But yeah, I also really like K-On! and I think it does a great job at being a feel-good anime.

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

im not gonna lie at all, i had a similar experience with a different anime, so im glad youre feeling better

k-on is definitely a fun watch and thoroughly enjoyable
Sugoi Monogatari, onii-chan.
Now I shall post cute girls eating hamburgers.
Glad to hear you hanging in there.
User Image

Dapper Ladykiller

Eh. I know when I've had a horrible day, it's surprised me how much watching an anime can change my mood. Because a world where millions of dollars is poured into a show about little girls bouncing around and eating cake is not a world to take too seriously.

I'm all about not underestimating the little things. But I agree with Riunite, I hope you can find other good things in your life, too.

Edit~ Now let's all make hambaagaas. emotion_dowant
Do you have a preference for certain types of girls eating hamburgers?
User Image
Sorry for delay OP, looked for an image that would be perfect for you.
User Image

So um, I hope you like it.
User Image

Dapper Ladykiller

DONN'T FORGET those flowery ones, now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sinfully_cute
DONN'T FORGET those flowery ones, now.

On one hand, I am picture spamming animu.
On other hand, I hope this makes OP feel nice and tingly inside.
User Image

Dapper Ladykiller

Level-Up:

Congratulation. You have obtained stockings.

I am going to stop here so that the mods don't get angry.
Anyway, have a good day OP.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

I dunno man.
Most anime makes me want to kill myself.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I can understand that. When I'm in a bad mood I put on baka and test and I immediately perk up. I love k-on. I really need to finish it sometime soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff