Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Noob

Hi guys, I really want my avy to look great. I've been posting, voting, commenting but by doing that I earn not so much. I won't make it like this. If you guys could donate me gold or give me really good tips I'll be thankful. Or if you own a ps3 and would like to exchange a 20psn card for gaia gold please let me know.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
There's a game called "Booty Grab" that gets you gold fairly quickly.
Just go to the Aquarium Forum. Click on pretty much any thread. And the OP should have an aquarium with the words "Booty Grab" on it. Click on it.
The fish will rain gold and you have to catch as much as you can before the time runs out.

Hilarious Noob

Ergo Kortina
Just go to the Aquarium Forum. Click on pretty much any thread. And the OP should have an aquarium with the words "Booty Grab" on it. Click on it.
The fish will rain gold and you have to catch as much as you can before the time runs out.

Ohh thank you. I will try it

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sing For The Brokenheart
Ergo Kortina

You're welcome.

They really should advertise it somewhere on the site, so that the newbies know about it. I can't tell you how many people on Gaia that I've met who've never even heard of it, and it's a really easy/quick way of getting gold.

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hilarious Noob

Ergo Kortina
Sing For The Brokenheart
Ergo Kortina
Just go to the Aquarium Forum. Click on pretty much any thread. Avnd the OP should have an aquarium with the words "Booty Grab" on it. Click on it.

You're welcome.

They really should advertise it somewhere on the site, so that the newbies know about it. I can't tell you how many people on Gaia that I've met who've never even heard of it, and it's a really easy/quick way of getting gold.

Wow this really helped me. THX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces