Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Noob

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Any one into it? Plus i hope i did this in the right spot. Help me make this big!

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I like Zelda, Zelda II, and A Link to the Past the best. heart

Friendly Noob

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
I wish i had those!!! stressed cool lucky!!! can't decide which is my favorite/it might be Spirit Tracks or Twilight Princess maybe...like this please.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
JKLLZ
I wish i had those!!! stressed cool lucky!!!
You can download all 3 on your computer. Probably not very legal though... ninja

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
*topic liked*

Friendly Noob

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
ty ps u look like the forest boss in majora's mask lol

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
JKLLZ
ty ps u look like the forest boss in majora's mask lol
Yes, possibly so. xd

Liberal Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I love Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess the best, and I have recent;y beat Wind Waker and became a big fan of it. whee

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
I was a big fan of the Legend of Zelda I, II, III, Ocarina of Time, and The Wind Waker.. but the most recent games... not so much. I found Twilight Princess's story to be confusing, and hated being stuck as a wolf for the first half of the game. Skyward sword's game design was lazy. So I sold it when I was about 3/4 finished with it.

Old School Zelda Rocks!!

Wheezing Gekko

mindee stepford cuckoo
I was a big fan of the Legend of Zelda I, II, III, Ocarina of Time, and The Wind Waker.. but the most recent games... not so much. I found Twilight Princess's story to be confusing, and hated being stuck as a wolf for the first half of the game. Skyward sword's game design was lazy. So I sold it when I was about 3/4 finished with it.

Old School Zelda Rocks!!
I could only get past the first area on the ground. When I saw the lava place I was like: "******** this." xD

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
GoBuster
mindee stepford cuckoo

Old School Zelda Rocks!!
I could only get past the first area on the ground. When I saw the lava place I was like: "******** this." xD

Very wise indeed. It gets worse. You end up having to go back to the forest and lava place twice to progress the game. Same enemies, same design, different puzzle. Blah.

Wheezing Gekko

mindee stepford cuckoo
GoBuster
mindee stepford cuckoo

Old School Zelda Rocks!!

Very wise indeed. It gets worse. You end up having to go back to the forest and lava place twice to progress the game. Same enemies, same design, different puzzle. Blah.
._.; I didn't like either though. I wanted to like Skyward Sword so badly, but I just can't. emo

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
GoBuster
mindee stepford cuckoo
GoBuster
mindee stepford cuckoo

Old School Zelda Rocks!!

._.; I didn't like either though. I wanted to like Skyward Sword so badly, but I just can't. emo

That's exactly how I felt. But it had two good things going for it. It came with a gold controller and a bonus cd of orchestrated tunes!

Demonic Wolf

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
TLoZ is one of my favorite gaming series. Majora's Mask was the best. Wasn't a huge fan of Skyward Sword, though. I also The Legend of Zelda, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess.

Wheezing Gekko

mindee stepford cuckoo
GoBuster
mindee stepford cuckoo
GoBuster
mindee stepford cuckoo

Old School Zelda Rocks!!

That's exactly how I felt. But it had two good things going for it. It came with a gold controller and a bonus cd of orchestrated tunes!
I had neither.

...Then again I just borrowed a copy and a wiimotion plus controller from my ex-roomate. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff