Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just joined, been looking through some roleplay sites lately, and this seems to be the only one still going strong. So, hiya all, hope to have some fun!

Just to list a few interests, Battletech, Halo, Lord of the Rings, werewolf rp (NOT twilight, i'll shoot the first person that suggests that...), Soul Eater, and maybe Starcraft and Stargate.

3,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Welcome to Gaia. smile
Thank you. Love the big throwing star thing, by the way.

whudafxup jelly's Fangirl

Devoted Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
Welcome to Gaia!

Shy Giver

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ruthless Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • 50 Wins 150
WolfGal058
Just joined, been looking through some roleplay sites lately, and this seems to be the only one still going strong. So, hiya all, hope to have some fun!

Just to list a few interests, Battletech, Halo, Lord of the Rings, werewolf rp (NOT twilight, i'll shoot the first person that suggests that...), Soul Eater, and maybe Starcraft and Stargate.
Welcome to Gaia
Thank you all

Invisible Lover

WolfGal058

welcome to gaia!

Haruki Satamori's Princess

Shy Rabbit

Welcome to gaia! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to Pm me! User Image Hope you have a fun time here.

Mewling Kitten

WolfGal058

hey there

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash