Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hope that You will tell me truth whee This is my cover of "Zombie" by the Cranberries. Hope You'll like it redface heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDOgVX7LZws

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Your voice is very nice, but your english diction needs a lot of work, but you are.... Polish? so it makes sense that you're having trouble with the language - there's a few sounds in english that don't exist in polish.

The most obvious and distracting one is how you pronounce th's. It sounds like you're saying 'djh,' like 'anodjher' instead of 'another.'

Try making a 'sssssssssssssssssssssss' sound - just keep holding it until you have a pretty good idea of where your tongue is in your mouth/what shape it's in. Now, touch the very tip of your tongue against the bottom of your top row of teeth, while trying to make that 'sssss' sound. What SHOULD come out is the real 'th' sound.

When you're singing it correctly, the tip of your tongue should lightly brush against the back of your teeth, really quickly.

If that doesn't make sense, I can demonstrate with a sound recording if you'd like.
Oh my God, thank You so much for so serious treatment me, yes I'm from Poland mrgreen I know my accent is really bad, I never was good in english, but I work hard to be better. I will try do what You said exclaim I'm really happy, that You wrote all of this, You're so cool heart Thank You so much once again! heart 4laugh

Sex Symbol

Omg your voice is beautiful!!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart

One of my favorite songs btw <3
Thank You so much heart heart heart redface
good job bro, sounds good

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tysiaczyk
I hope that You will tell me truth whee This is my cover of "Zombie" by the Cranberries. Hope You'll like it redface heart
I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDOgVX7LZws
I love the accent, it makes the song soooo...Different. The only real problems that are very noticeable are the notes that you just can't reach. You might want to practice those. It sounds like you strain your voice which is not too bad.
magical flying demon - thanks heart heart heart

Divine Crime - thanks, yes I know, I still work hard to be better, but I can be because of your opinions heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff