Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Is killing me.

I mean it's a nice thing and all but I as many of you enjoyed getting all this information on the games/Watching videos before it even came to N.A. But in this case there is little information and we ALL have to just sit here and wait

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
So because you are on the same playing field as the other players around the world that is bad?

Unbeatable Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
I'm actually enjoying this. Knowing the entire region, all of the Pokemon and every gym leader before you even got the game killed a little bit of the fun for me. Gone were the days of "What type is THAT thing?" or "How the fsck do I evolve you?" - everything was right there for us before day one. With the global release, it'll be just like when Red and Blue version released. I'm excited
Why is that a bad thing? Are you so lazy that you'd rather be given spoilers to hold your hand while you play?

You can solve your own issue by not buying the game for the first few months it's out. You'll be behind the world like you've always wanted. Then you can look online like a game-less loser.

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Heh heh, I was gonna say what Pikachew said.

Look, you want it six months after everyone else? Then get it six months after everyone else. Nothing is forcing you to buy it at launch. Just like nothing is forcing us to not import Japanese releases when they come out first.

Fluffy Gambler

Bluecandescent
Just like nothing is forcing us to not import Japanese releases when they come out first.

Actually, with 3DS games, you'd have to also import a 3ds, which would be unable to play any of your games that aren't imports. D:

But basically what has been said, already.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

⊱ 'You can only pretend we're two of a kind...'

I just realized we won't get to find out what all the Pokemon are this time around, since this global release exists.

That's really cool. Barring any leaks, I'll walk into this game completely pure.

'...For I am cut from your mortal fears.'⊰

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bobsplosion

I just realized we won't get to find out what all the Pokemon are this time around, since this global release exists.

That's really cool. Barring any leaks, I'll walk into this game completely pure.

That is unless other Pokemon are leaked.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
chaos_prince
Bobsplosion

That is unless other Pokemon are leaked.

Bolded the part that's relevant.

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
Akai Shi-Koret
I'm actually enjoying this. Knowing the entire region, all of the Pokemon and every gym leader before you even got the game killed a little bit of the fun for me. Gone were the days of "What type is THAT thing?" or "How the fsck do I evolve you?" - everything was right there for us before day one. With the global release, it'll be just like when Red and Blue version released. I'm excited

Not so.
Red and Blue were released in the US and other countries long after Red/Green/Blue were released in japan.
Long enough that the graphics were actually changed a bit so that it was softer and easier on people's eyes.
It just wasn't popular enough anywhere except Japan at the time, so there weren't any guides translated into other languages.

Friendly Cultist

Bobsplosion

This so damn hard. Seriously, I'm excited about it.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Czar Kazem
Bobsplosion

This so damn hard. Seriously, I'm excited about it.

I wholly approve of their decision.

Now there is close to no way I won't have a legitly new adventure.

Friendly Cultist

Bobsplosion

I tried my hardest to avoid all of the B/W 2 details before they came out, and that was tough. With new Pokemon, I don't even think I could do it.

Like you said, barring any leaks and including the graphical overhaul, this may seriously feel like the freshest Pokemon game since G/S (for me)

Questionable Creature

User Image
█████████████ ████████xxxN a y a . M e r a ixxx████████ █████████████

I usually don't have money so there'll be a bit of info on the interwebs anyways by the time I ask for it, for christmas,lol.

█████████████ ████████xxx© E x c u s e . M e ! ©xxx████████ █████████████

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Czar Kazem

That being said, there are some things I WOULD like to see, but only a few.

> MAYBE evolution lines of all starters so I can choose appropriately. MAYBE.
> Whether or not character customization will be a thing.
> Very minute, random things that don't pertain to the story (e.x. I learned about the Join Avenue in B/W 2 before release and was perfectly content with that knowledge.)
> How many new Pokemon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas