Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
No.

Your post made my day.
It happens.

Indeed,indeed.
For the truth is always glorious,no?

Also epic avi >w<~
The best part about truth is when people deny it. When people think they know something to be true when in reality it's the opposite.

And thank you! I believe you're the third person to ever comment on my avatar. Normally they're not that great.

Terra Gulner's Husband

High-functioning Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
No.

Your post made my day.
It happens.

Indeed,indeed.

Also epic avi >w<~
The best part about truth is when people deny it. When people think they know something to be true when in reality it's the opposite.

And thank you! I believe you're the third person to ever comment on my avatar. Normally they're not that great.

I truly wish I could shake your hand right now irl,because that's the first time I've seen someone say the exact same thing I feel.Where people go on and on about knowing something they know nothing about,denying the obvious facts of it,to be oblivious in THEIR idea of the truth razz ,oh silly humans~ so silly.

Oh well,then they dont know then,I think your avi is very well made,it's very nice ^^ So you're welcome c:

Anemic Veins's Husband

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
No.

Your post made my day.
It happens.

Indeed,indeed.

Also epic avi >w<~

I truly wish I could shake your hand right now irl,because that's the first time I've seen someone say the exact same thing I feel.Where people go on and on about knowing something they know nothing about,denying the obvious facts of it,to be oblivious in THEIR idea of the truth razz ,oh silly humans~ so silly.

Oh well,then they dont know then,I think your avi is very well made,it's very nice ^^ So you're welcome c:
An ex of mine was arguing with me and my entire family about something stupid that we all agreed on, except for her. She tried to make so many different points, all that were wrong, and even denied the proof that we found for it. Then finally after about 20 minutes she caved in and said, "Oh, that must be new then.." I have never met a bigger air head than her.

Wow! Thank you! Yours is nicely put together as well.

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
It happens.

Indeed,indeed.

Also epic avi >w<~

An ex of mine was arguing with me and my entire family about something stupid that we all agreed on, except for her. She tried to make so many different points, all that were wrong, and even denied the proof that we found for it. Then finally after about 20 minutes she caved in and said, "Oh, that must be new then.." I have never met a bigger air head than her.

I can completely relate,one of my ex best friends,was EXACTLY the same way,her ego was her downfall.She believed her views and ideas,were truly fact,and no matter what you did,said,or showed her to prove her wrong,YOU were the one at fault,YOU not her.She was..where she fought against very big people over the stupidest stuff,like she begged for critique on a character.and when she got it,from someone she begged it from,gentle as it was,she flipped all because they pointed out the obvious flaws that needed addressing.So...she got into fights with ALOT of people,and said it was their fault,even going around slamming mental disorder labels on them not even knowing she was being a hypocrite about it.Even saying one girl,who was as nice as she is,struggling with her life,and taking care of her friends,was a narcissist like "Henry The Eighth" saying she needed to be emitted to a mental hospital >_>

Oh thank you xD I have avi idea block so I'm putting on random stuff to make it,even when it's not really in character for him.And youre welcome ^^ again.

Anemic Veins's Husband

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
It happens.

Indeed,indeed.

Also epic avi >w<~

I can completely relate,one of my ex best friends,was EXACTLY the same way,her ego was her downfall.She believed her views and ideas,were truly fact,and no matter what you did,said,or showed her to prove her wrong,YOU were the one at fault,YOU not her.She was..where she fought against very big people over the stupidest stuff,like she begged for critique on a character.and when she got it,from someone she begged it from,gentle as it was,she flipped all because they pointed out the obvious flaws that needed addressing.So...she got into fights with ALOT of people,and said it was their fault,even going around slamming mental disorder labels on them not even knowing she was being a hypocrite about it.Even saying one girl,who was as nice as she is,struggling with her life,and taking care of her friends,was a narcissist like "Henry The Eighth" saying she needed to be emitted to a mental hospital >_>

Oh thank you xD I have avi idea block so I'm putting on random stuff to make it,even when it's not really in character for him.And youre welcome ^^ again.
Hopefully when she went home her room was padded..

It's a little jumbled but it will get there.

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel

Sadly no,the padding had to be changed out -shot-
Haha I hope so biggrin

Anemic Veins's Husband

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel
Greed The Ultimate Mind
Herr Teufel

Sadly no,the padding had to be changed out -shot-
Haha I hope so biggrin

Hopefully you put her down gently, then!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff