User Image

Sorry if I'm sweaty, I've been working on my vertical leap. Yes, I know, it's still freezing out, but summer's going to be here before we know it, and with it will come our annual company basketball game. Suffice it to say, I've resolved that I'll never get dunked on by Surly Greg quite like that again. Jumping high will also have other benefits off the court, such as jumping up to grab the wads of dust off the air vents, jumping up to pet my cat atop the fridge, and jumping to reach the frisbees atop the roof of my childhood home. See, all this time I'm spending is a smart investment!

Another smart investment would be February's Advance Chance! With it, you'll get February's CI earlier than the others, and can use that to your financial advantage!

User Image What will the next CI be? Nobody knows, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the February Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

Grab Advance Chance while you can, it's a unique opportunity unlike anything else!