Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yay! Very excited to start this~

Though I'm wondering the same thing, comander. Guess we will find out tomorrow
If I knew how to move this thread to Barton OOC, I would... but since I don't, I feel bad about it being in the normal forum place...considering, It might be easiest just to start on this thread...though it would be more clear and follow-able if we were to put it in a different location....I will see if I can get in touch with Goose for the pictures and I will try to put it in a different location...I will post a link here and this can be our OOC thread.

ON A SIDE NOTE:
Do you want to pm your characters to me and have me post them in a place where everyone is easy to find, or would you rather post them yourselves? If anyone needs a "template" for a character let me know and I will make one...though I don't think feel like anyone will... :3
From The Ashes

Everything is up and ready to go!!! feel free to start making your characters!!!! smile let me know if anything needs to be fixed or edited in the introductions and stuff

Smoker

Svet_Bessmertnaya

Everything is up and ready to go!!! feel free to start making your characters!!!! smile let me know if anything needs to be fixed or edited in the introductions and stuff

About making characters... should I make a profile of my own, age, name, bio, etc...
o_o I just want to know what everyone else is gonna do for making their character profile and where to put it. I'm talking too muchasdfghjkl

Ermagerd~ never mind you just posted up a skeleton...
Gutterbox
Svet_Bessmertnaya

About making characters... should I make a profile of my own, age, name, bio, etc...
o_o I just want to know what everyone else is gonna do for making their character profile and where to put it. I'm talking too muchasdfghjkl

I posted a template on the actual role play page down at the bottom under characters :3 you can use that if you like. You can put it on this OOC thread and I will copy and paste it under the characters list on the rp page
Oh....I am making my character profiles really short and simple since I am kind of wiped out after writing all that stuff in the rp....so your profiles don't have to have an overt amount of explanation and details so long as one can get a feel for who the character is.
IMPORTANT: if you make a noble..like a prince or princess...please use one of the two kingdom names given.... thanks!!! biggrin

Magnetic Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Here you go, my characters:

Gaia name: bob-comander
Character name: Arri Sharpe
Character type: scientist
Background: Allan was one of a very few select people who survived the blast of the Seven Impacts. At first he was horribly depressed, and attempted to kill himself on several occasions. Now, he has come to terms with it, and seeks to understand it.
Personality: Slightly out of touch with the world as if he isn't always paying attention. That being said, he tries to show compassion anywhere it wont interfere with his research.
Power/Ability: He is smart, but thats about it. His skills at chemistry, particularly with this new element are unmatched.
Description:
User Image

Gaia name: bob-comander
Character name: Shoto Rei
Character type: gifted
Background: Shoto
Personality: Shoto is the kind of guy you don't want to get mad. It is hard to anger him, but when he does he goes all out on whoever, or whatever, pissed him off. In addition, he is a quiet moody fellow who rarely finds joy in things, and sees each new event as more work to be done.
Power/Ability: Shoto has the ability to warp steel to an extent. His ability of control have given him the power to wield a sword sharper than humanly possible, because of his ability to line up the broken or chipped edges into a single line.
Description:
User Image

I understand that these pics are big, and I'm working to shrink them, but at the moment photobucket is being a b***h.
Gaia name: Svet_Bessmertnaya
Character name: Artemisia Gailardia
Character type: Noble
Background: Artemisia was three when her family fled to the forest. Her parents were the King and Queen and have been schooling her since then to take back the land, but she has no particular interest in what they have in mind. Still, when required, she will walk, talk, and quack like the princess she is.
Personality: Artemisia is quiet, but not shy. If she has something to say she will say it. Due to her parents constantly trying to train her to be a princess, she enjoys the peace and quiet of the surrounding woods. She has not had the opportunity to meet new people and is always curious, but instead of asking questions and being open like most, she sits back and observes instead.
Power/Ability: Artemisia has the power to read people's minds. She can hear what they are thinking and project her thoughts in to someone's head, so long as they are not too far away. (usually less than a mile distance only) The downside to her power is that on top of her ability, she also experiences the emotions of the person through their subconscious. She also can not tune out people's pain or voices no matter what she does. Her only escape is distance.
Description:
User Image
Everyone went *poof* O.o" lol

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm still here, try messaging them to see if they're still interested.
Iknow gutterbox is, he has just been busy
I have not seen goose or amore on but I will pm them after I go do this church working thingy. -_-
T.T lol...
oh everyone, we have one more person joining. He is a friend of mine so it will be ok to have one more. I can always harass him to get on razz
though....I miss you guys sad I hope the lot of you didn't run away from me like kids from circus clowns.... O.o" I am not that scary I hope...

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
of course not, your more like a zombie with that skin. thats much scarier ^.^
RAWR IMA EAAT YOUR BRAINS!!!! razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash