< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Benevolent Cat

User ImageILYA NOEL DMITRIEV
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Wearing: outfit
Currently:Talking to Anna & making new acquintances

іℓעα

"Anna..." Ilya spoke, a soft, concerned tone. He hadn't anything else to say, what could he say. And what could they do? The thought of killing someone, really, truly having to end another person's life, hadn't fully hit him yet. The entire situation was so bizarre and surreal that it was almost like it were a dream, a bad dream. Or maybe that was just what the young man wished it was.

Ilya paced in a quick circle, pushing his hair back with a soundless sigh. He pressed a button on his key chain that unlocked his car doors. "Let me take you home," He said, crouching down and reaching his hand out to Anna. He was curious, too, what Anna's 'ability' was -- she must have had one. Was everyone there aware of what they were, of what they could do? He doubted Anna could manipulate metal, like Rachel or himself, unless she'd been hiding it. Could she turn into a wolf, like the man in the club? Or maybe she 'craved blood' -- that thought made him shudder slightly. He didn't want to ask, not yet... the poor girl seemed far more overwhelmed, and he didn't want to push her. Ilya, himself, was still waiting for it to set in.

[ ]−− [ ] −− [ ]−− [ ] −− [ ] −− [ ] −− [ ]

Metal Elemental

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
| | | Annabelle| | |

Anna kept her head down and her eyes closed as Ilya paced around in a circle. Why couldn't she figure out what her ability was? She couldn't bend anything like Ilya. And she didn't have a craving for blood...but she didn't have a feeling to transform into a wolf either. Anna did have a strange feeling to transform however but she wasn't going to let it out.

She lifted her head and looked at him when he had offered to take her home. The damsel nodded and slowly got up from the ground. Anna looked into Ilya's eyes and suddenly felt very...affectionate. Kind of like a cat that wanted to rub up on your legs. She also wanted for Ilya to pet her...which was strange.

Anna walked forward and pulled Ilya into an embrace. Even though she was in heels, he was still taller than her. She put her head under his chin and nuzzled his neck like a cat. Anna even began to purr softly. "I would very much like to go home, Ilya. Thank you." She then released him from the embrace and blushed lightly. The damsel got into the car and shut the door lightly.

Niflh

Mood: panicking

User Image

Fashionable Member

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Heather oxMay'Lean oxCarter
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox( Wolf )

Where do I start The past
and the chase You hunted me down

╒════════════════════════════

xxStanding there Heather looked around. Everything was different. When she saw the people running in terror she didn’t understand, why. She wasn’t going to hurt anyone. Even though something deep inside her wanted to chance them; not to hurt them but to play. Then she felt something soft push against her new form. It was a dark colored wolf, Zephyr. He was trying to make her feel better, but all she could really do was nodded. Then he took off after the people running, as he wanted to play. But no one wants to play with a wolf that’s five times bigger than their own dogs.

Golden eyes watched the other as he jumped around. Then she barked at him when he got into this one girls face. But she looked at him and then looked away. So heather left it alone, because she really didn’t look like she cared what the wolf was doing. Zephyr looked like he got bored with her and then got down. Heather shook her head at him. He was acting like a puppy, and she could say that one.

When he came back to heather she really didn’t know what to think. What was she suppose to do now? Heather looked around and then had a feeling they should be living. Zephyr was causing a lot of upsetting. When the dark wolf started to leave, Heather slowly followed him. Heather didn’t move as people walked around her. Not knowing what they were doing heather snarled. Warning them not to try anything. But they didn’t, just tied something to her and then walked away. ’See why couldn’t Zephyr be good like me? No one is running from me. They just look nervous.’ The dark beast was out of the place before heather was. But when she did finally get out, he was waiting for her.

Heather walked over to him and jumped on him. AS if saying he was it and then ran away. The forest was far from where they were. So after getting off of him Heather took a straight shot to the woods. Heather barked his way and kept moving. Since it was dark outside now, no one could really see them. But to make sure she didn’t run under any lights.

════════════════════════════╛
Like a wolf,
a predator,I felt like a deer in love lights

Scarred Outkast

OOC:: I will be at my orchestra concert so it may be a little before i reply to anyone.oxo What I am wearing:: My outfit oxo Where I am::outside oxoHow I feel:: Happy

User Image xoxooxoxUser ImageoxoxoxoxUser Imageoxox

Malevolent Warlord

User Image
ʂxxҾxxЂxxxxʂxxϮxxΐxxxxл

mood: nervous but calm
with: Selene

ɕxxxxɐxxxxxxxxɐxxxxɪxxxx

This Apathy is still controlling my mind
Im afraid my feelings will just blow over with time
Guess I'm not good enough again...
I live a life of loneliness....
⊱⋛—. ¸ ¸ . • ´¯` • . ¸ ¸ .. ¸ ¸ . • ´¯` • . ¸ ¸ .—⋚⊰

He stared at her in wonder, listening to her speak, he couldn't help but feel curious about her. He was curious as to what she was, Rei had given everyone an idea, from elementals to werewolves, even hinting at some may crave for blood. Where did they fall under? Her voice grabbed his attention from his always wandering thoughts.
"If the higher ups won't talk to us, we pick on the grunts until they tell us what they were told."

Sebastian couldn't help but hide his smirk that quickly turned into a small grin at the spectacle. He couldn't help but be amused at watching Selene pin and drill the bartender for answers, which he gave quickly. It wasn't much, but at least now they knew who they'd be working for and who the targets would be. Once she hopped back over the bar, he grabbed his paid bottle of liquor and the stone marbles.

At her question of the marbles being a good luck charm, he thought for a moment and shook his head. "No... more like a reminder to remember something forgotten, like a sting tied around a finger.... I've never really questioned anything, I'm an MMA fighter, I do what my coach tells me to do without questions." Including going to a suspicious club that turns out to be a guild for killers... He added in his mind before taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "Now that we got our answers though, I guess it's time to accept our first targets. I don't think we can discuss anything more in here, not without unwanted ears possibly already listening in." He glanced at the bartender who seemed to try and go about minding his own business and moving away to avoid any further trouble. "If you'd like, I can give you a ride home?"[/clor] He offered, pocketing the marbles and standing off from the bar counter.

⊱⋛—. ¸ ¸ . • ´¯` • . ¸ ¸ .. ¸ ¸ . • ´¯` • . ¸ ¸ .—⋚⊰
Someone somebody please, Just save me from my sorrow,
My soul is somewhere inside, Still my heart feels hollow
And I still can't cope with my distress...
I live a life of foolishness...
Selene

Find me at: The Crimson, the bar Feeling: Calculating Outfit: click

Here's to the knights and days of old
The beggars and the thieves
Living in an enchanted wood
Under a violet moon

User ImageSelene listened to him, "That's fine for training, when nothing is at stake, but thing of what these people are asking of us." she pointed out when he explained that he did what he was told by his coach without questions. "My job involves looking at multiple views and identifying consistencies and inconsistencies in order to discuss what happened in the past, I have to approach my sources with a pinch of salt because many old documents are biased." she pointed out. "I agree, we should go somewhere that would allow us to talk much more freely." she said, watching him as he straightened up, "These marbles... they're stone... earth..." she said, looking at him, "Rei did name earth as an element some could manipulate, maybe that is your talent." she said, smiling.

When he offered her a lift home, she nodded, "I'm good at research, I'm sure that extending our sources to the living wouldn't be hard." she said, smiling. Even if the Ebony Guild was underground, there had to be information on the targets, information that was fairly easy to access. That would be their start.

With the wolves gone, it seemed that things were starting to settle, which suited her just fine, striding to the door she was asked her name, receiving an envelope when she gave it. She'd open it away from prying eyes and close to her laptop.

Fortune teller what do you see?
The future in a card
Share your secrets tell them to me
Under a violet moon.

Morgan

((All the stuff I've said about dogs is true BTW))

Benevolent Cat

Currently:Talking to Anna & making new acquintances

іℓעα

Ilya was taken back by Anna's quick change in mood, her sudden and overly affectionate behavior. He lightly returned her hug, out of surprise - a delayed reaction. 'She's gone through a lot tonight,' he reasoned. Once Anna had gotten in the vehicle, he walked over to his own door, pulling out and lighting a cigarette as he did so. He rolled down his window and smoked out of it once he got in, to avoid it getting in the car.

"What were those envelopes?" Ilya asked, referring to the ones Anna had received for them both when they left. Part of him didn't really want to know, but the part that needed to know overruled it. He'd finished his smoke a while beforehand, and was now pulling up to Anna's apartment building - luckily having remembered the way.

((OOC: sorry for the short post x_x))

Metal Elemental

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
| | | Annabelle| | |

The damsel looked up as Ilya got into the car and started driving toward her apartment. She looked down at the envelopes in her hand. One was addressed to her and the other to Ilya. Anna ran her finger over her name multiple times and looked up to gaze out the window. It was still cold from earlier's ran but she could feel it starting to warm up a bit.

When he asked about the letters and pulled up in front of her apartment, Anna gazed up at him. "I think...they're our next targets." She handed Ilya's envelope to him and she stared at hers intently. Could she actually kill someone? Anna sighed and stuffed the envelope into her jacket pocket and then looked over at Ilya again. "I really hate to ask you this..but..could you stay here tonight? I just..I don't feel safe right now..and you're the only person I can trust right now.." She looked up at him with her brown orbs and a scowl painted on her face. This girl was truly afraid of what she was going to have to do to survive.

Niflh

User Image

Malevolent Genius

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Aiden ~ William ~ Hollson
The Selfish Demon
Stalking Grounds : The new nightclub
Prey : N/A
Mood : Somewhat resigned

User Image

Before he could really process what was going on, Aiden found himself walking through the doors of the new night club. He wasn't really thinking about it. What was there to think about? He had received an odd letter to come to this club that resonated with some part of him he didn't even recognize. Perhaps he would just stay for one drink, relax a little, then bolt as soon as he could. That possibility seemed less and less likely the further into the establishment he walked. As if he knew, deep down, he wanted to stay.

Aiden ordered himself a rum and coke and slouched on the bar, wondering what it was that compelled him to be there. He really didn't understand. His attention was pulled from his glass when the music died down, the DJ introducing a new person. He turned around on the bar stool to get a good look, wondering what a young japanese woman was doing unaccompanied. As she began her speech a sick feeling bubbled up in the pit of his stomach. He put it off as something he must have eaten, maybe even the rum swishing around in his right hand. His face became pensive, but he listened intently. As she explained the purpose of the club and that they were to be assassins Aiden smiled. He thought it was a joke. It wasn't until she mentioned abilities that his eyes got wide.

A sharp pain hit his stomach, like new gears had started turning within him. Aiden could feel his body getting hot, like it was on fire. The girl continued on about being assigned targets or something, he couldn't really bring himself to pay attention anymore. His face scrunched in pain that centered on his forehead. His whole body was hit with a burst of searing pain and his glass fell to the floor, shattering. He grabbed the hood of his sweatshirt and pulled it down, practically ripping off the sweatshirt in the process.

Too hot. Too. . . hot He thought, fumbling off of his seat and heading toward the exits. Two big burly men stopped him where he was. Aiden was too delirious to really understand what they were saying and instead turned around, trying to find some room in the overly crowded place. He finally couldn't take it anymore and fell to the ground, almost crippled in agony. Sweat poured off his body as he clenched his teeth, almost fully aware of what was about to come. His face in his hands, he could feel the skin on his forehead split apart in two places.A chill made its way down his spine as well, ending at his tail bone. From all three spots at the same time he felt something growing. On his forhead sprouted two rough, black horns. They grew to about three inches before ending their slow, painful process. Down on his tail bone he felt something growing, but it was very different. It felt odd, like the longer it got the more control he had over it. It wasn't until it was over that he was able to look at it. A long, scaled tail had grown from the bas of his spine, cutting right through his jeans. It lashed about recklessly, Aiden's own incomprehensible thoughts guiding it.

After a few minutes of laying there on the ground, huddled over, he started to become aware of his surroundings. He looked up, the sunglasses he always wore broken and falling to the ground. His blood red eyes scanned the area, taking in the scene. Around him people were panicking, changing, and altogether making a chaotic mess. He saw some wolves and large felines observing the groups like prey. Others were calm and collected, like they had known this their entire lives. Aiden looked at the ground, coughing. His whole body hurt but somehow, subconsciously, he knew he was stronger. He knew that something within him had clicked. His body was like a heater and touching his own skin felt like a chore. He sighed, finally coming to realize what he was. Why he was so different. He was plagued.

Aiden rose quietly and made his way back to the bar, his steps ragged and his body numb. As he took a seat he looked again at the people behind him. These were to be the assassins. These panicking, cowardly people. There was a part of him that just wanted to kill them all. To bathe the club in their blood. Every other part of him was opposed to the idea, though. And so he resigned himself to drinking. If he was to overcome the nightmare he just stepped into he would need a little more. He grabbed an unattended bottle and poured himself a new glass.

OOC : Okay! Reaction post done.

Benevolent Cat

Currently:With Anna

іℓעα

((OOC: might not be on for a day or two, not sure. RL stuff came up.))

Ilya took the envelope Anna had handed him. He didn't open his, either. He silently considered her request, for him to stay. It wasn't the kind of sleep over he would've expected, when this day had begun. "Yeah... of course I can do that," Ilya agreed. Looking into her pleading eyes, he wished there was something more he could do for her. He also wished he had more liquor, but at least, for now, he had Anna.

Ilya took his keys out of the ignition and put his sweater back on - he hadn't worn his seat belt on the way there, forgotten about it. All things considered, it was probably the least dangerous thing in his life right now, compared to the threat these envelopes promised. "What if it's someone we know?" He asked, though quickly wish he could retract the statement. It didn't help the situation to consider something so negative. "Forget I said that... Let's go inside."

Once the two had left his car and he'd locked it, he waited for Anna to go into her apartment first. Ilya kept expecting to just wake up, for this all to have been some crazy dream. Yet he wasn't waking up, from anything; he was already awake.

"Anna.." Ilya began by speaking softly at first, not wanting to make things any worse. "I can manipulate metal, I've been able to.. for a long time, longer than I think I knew before today. I guess you already saw that, though," He admitted, though this wasn't the point of his speech. "...And that woman, she'd said everyone had something weird about them. Everyone there. I don't think you got that letter on accident, so... What are you? What can you do?"

--- Ilya hadn't any better way to say it. His tone and expressions made it clear he intended no offense, despite his clumsy way with words. He reached out even, to hold her hand - a small comfort if she'd accept it.

Metal Elemental

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
| | | Annabelle| | |

{{ That's fine ^-^ }}

As they made their way to her apartment door, she fumbled inside her pockets to find her keys and unlock the door. When Anna heard him ask what she was, she stopped dead in her tracks. She turned and looked at him and shook her head. "I don't know..I've had this feeling inside of me that's been making me want to..change. But I don't know if I should let it happen."

Anna took Ilya's hand when he offered it and she gently pulled him inside and shut the door. She didn't want her neighbors to hear what they were talking about. They would probably send her to the looney bin. Maybe then the Ebony Guild wouldn't be able to touch her.

She took his hand gently and stroked the top side of it with her thumb. Anna could feel herself begin to purr deep within her chest. The feline looked up at him with wide eyes and pressed the palm of his hand in the middle of her chest. "Do you feel that? Why am I purring? I feel like a cat or something."

The damsel blushed softly but still held his hand there. "Ilya...why did you kiss me?"

Niflh

User Image

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
и α σ м ι x g я α c ε
───────────────

User Image

Naomi walked down the street with a cigarette to her lips. She let out a cloud of smoke as she looked down at the envelope again. A club that she was actually invited to. Now THAT sounded exciting. When she stopped in front of The Crimson, Naomi wasn't expecting it to be so high class. She sighed softly and handed her invitation to the bouncer and he let her in.

After waiting for a bit by the bar, the damsel looked toward the stage and watched as the woman known as Rei introduced their purpose. She rolled her eyes and pronounced all of this as bullshit. When everyone started yell in fear on the dance floor she turned her eyes toward the scenario and smiled. Two wolves were on the stage and were terrifying the hell out of everyone, yet Naomi just sat on her bar stool and sipped on her cocktail.

She watched as the others started to acknowledge their abilities and she just sighed softly. Naomi already had a feeling what her ability was. Water. She loved it too much. And she hated fire. So there ya go. She could bend water. But how? And why? Naomi didn't know if she could kill someone, she wasn't that hateful of a person. She listened to the man and woman next to her converse as the woman assaulted the bartender for answers. She listened to his reasons as she took another sip of her cocktail.

Naomi watched as a man slumped onto the bar stool next to her. He looked as if he was on fire or had gone through hell and back. He had horns on his head and a long lizard-like tail. She grinned with curiosity and turned to face him. "Hey, are you okay? You don't look too good." Naomi said with a smirk.

kalel_watercurrent

With: Aiden
            Outfit: click here

Malevolent Genius

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Aiden ~ William ~ Hollson
The Selfish Demon
Stalking Grounds : The new nightclub
Prey : "Calm Girl"
Mood : Somewhat resigned

User Image

Aiden let his weight sink into the stool, getting used to the new feelings he had in his body. It was strange. He knew, almost without really knowing anything, that his metamorphosis wasn't over yet. There was more that he had to go through. More pain. More clenched teeth. More change. The idea made him sick, so to bite it back he downed a glass as quick as he could. The bartender seemed a little too preoccupied to notice him dipping into the liquor freely.

The young man's attention was drawn to a girl sitting next to him. He was surprised to see her so calm. Then again, she didn't seem to be one of the people going through any sort of alteration. Perhaps she could control the elements. Or maybe she preferred the taste of blood. He couldn't really tell. In fact, he couldn't recall if blood drinkers were even a thing. He was only half paying attention when the woman, Rei, was talking earlier and some of the information hadn't quite settled in his head. He let out a hefty sigh, turning to face her.

"Yeah. . . I'll be fine. Just. . . wasn't prepared for all of this." Had he known what was going to happen he likely would't have shown up. Aiden wasn't really a club person. He preferred wild parties in the safety of a friend's home. It made for an intimate, crazy night where no one could tell them what to do. Another reason he was hesitant to go along with what was just given to him. He hated authority with a passion. He had grown up the past couple years and didn't just punch people willy-nilly anymore, but that distrust of anyone with power over him was still very strong. He rubbed his face, his fingers finding their way to the horns protruding from his skull. They felt rough. Jagged. Like they were made of stone. He tugged lightly on one, then gave up trying to figure them out. This is going to be terrible. I can feel it. He looked at the girl, realizing he had sunk back into himself again.

"I'm sorry. I probably look terrible right now. s**t hurt when it came out." He stuck out his hand, giving a gentle smile. "I'm Aiden. And. . . I don't really know what I'm doing here." He let out a small laugh, laughing at his slight joke but at the same time very frightened about how true it was.

OOC : Yay, friends!
Isahia White the globe-trotting monkUser Image

Now the man in the bar was mad at himself, he'd walked into a scam and a trap and was probably going to end his life because of it, and he was just all-around pissed off with his own lousy judgement.

Number one, how had the letter even found its way to him in his friend's house?
Number two, why the hell had someone who doesn't drink agreed to go out to a club with a no-smoking sign?
Number three, ******** ******** ******** ******** THAT'S A WOLF ******** DEMONS HOLY s**t.

But the man at the bar was still sitting there, one tan hand rubbing back and forth over the two-days worth of black scruff on his chin and cheeks, his black hair gel'd up and styled back while a few drops of a subtle cologne had finished off his grooming rituals for a night out. He'd dressed up in grey slacks and a dark blue collar'd shirt, no tie, and he really wished it had been an appropriate time to wear sunglasses.

He swished the ginger-ale and ice in his glass a few times and kept listening to the pair sitting not far from him down the edge of the bar. They were talking about canine psychology, whereas the bubbly looking girl and the boy who'd just grown horns out of his god-damned head what the hell were quietly chatting while the demon downed more alcohol.

Deep breath in, and...

"God will weigh our actions down to the smallest groove on the olive pit, he'll know we had no choice in this: I'm in." Being "in" and being "okay" were far from the same thing, but as he took another drink of the non-alcoholic drink in front of him, Isahia couldn't shake the sense that all of this, no matter how completely bizarre, didn't actually feel all that strange to him.

"And if everybody's finished panicking..." Turning slowly around on his bar-stool after dropping the handful of change to pay for his drink, Isahia picked his grey sports jacket up and shrugged it on, standing and straightening his appearance so his modest lack of height didn't detract from his words. "Are we hunting in teams, or does the Guild prefer we each go it alone?"

Teams, teams, let it be teams. Two people had already shot off at the sight of the wolf, but the so-called water elemental was quietly clinging to the idea that he wouldn't have to deal with ending someone's life without a bit of support...

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
и α σ м ι x g я α c ε
───────────────

User Image

The water maiden smiled and downed the rest of her cocktail with ease. She wasn't trying to panic but all of these things that were happening all at once were sort of scaring her. Naomi took the stranger's hand and almost recoiled. His hand was burning up and hers was cool. It almost hurt her but she focused all of her cool body temperature to her hand. "I'm Naomi. And I know you're wondering what I am. I'm a water elemental."

She took her hand back quickly but not quick enough to offend him in any way. Naomi made a small pool of water in her hand and watch as it swirled through her fingers. "See? Harmless." But then she looked up at him and raised her brow slightly. "Except towards you, I'm sure. You look as if your on fire. I could put it out if you like." She smirked.

Naomi then sensed another water elemental close to her as he began to speak out loud to everyone in the club. She used the water in her hand to float to his mouth and turn the water to ice. She watched as the ice formed over his mouth and she giggled. "Hush now, cool guy. No one wants to listen to all of that."

kalel_watercurrent

Child of Gehenna

With: Aiden
            Outfit: click here
Isahia White the globe-trotting monkUser Image

Isahia couldn't stop the water from coming towards him, but he sure as hell knew it was there. He wanted to say he wasn't used to it, that second sense of something moving beyond the field of his vision but still clearly coming to his attention: he knew how much was there, how fast it was moving, and he knew before it touched him that it would be cold.

So it hit him and it froze over his mouth, but as the girl spoke to him he raised one hand and covered the muzzle, feeling it begin to melt almost immediately. It wasn't a huge piece of ice, so with a bit of force he just opened his mouth and got it in between his teeth, crunching and swallowing with the confidence that the other water-user wouldn't be able to get her influences inside of him. His body was his alcohol-free temple.

"Forgive me for not wanting to die." He insincerely apologized, catching his own bad temper and frowning a bit more just because he knew he sounded like an a**. "But if this is all a game to you, little girl, then have fun on your killing spree. I thought this was serious." Oh yes pull the age card good job gold star for Isahia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff