User Image
Plague by Seahaven

Satan sleeps inside my brain
and when he wakes he takes me far away.
He takes me to this place,
that I completely hate,
where I’m a prisoner in my own body.

And I cannot escape, I’m just a rat in a maze,
and he sleeps less and less with the the days coming.
So I beg and beg, crawling on my knees,
“Depart from me.” But He won’t.

The ocean isn’t any louder while the city sleeps.
We just aren’t there to wash it out when were occupied with dreams.
A good friend once told me that “darkness only confirms what we cannot see.”
Well I sunk underground and I’m laughing now 'cause I finally understand what it means.
I understand

“This is me, this is my disease.”
So take your mud and water and please let me see.
I do not know what I believe.
But if you really loved me, you’d set me free.

I need to know I can but when I let my head fall, I see I’m walking on nothing but clay.
I need to leave you behind, conduct a cut and run, just like my father before me.
You little serpent, little cancer, little poison, little death. You are my worst at its best.
You are a dirty dog in this field of flowers. What is a thief to do with nothing left to steal?

There’s a war inside my head, a brilliant display of death.
Even with the chemicals gone, there’s still blood everywhere.
A friend says “send yourself back home, and heal your deepest wounds.
And if the scars they leave can’t be ignored, remember none of this is real.”
What a simple solution to prescribe when you aren’t haunted like house.
You could perch the universe atop my shoulders, it wouldn’t even cast a shadow now.
I’ve got a mountain to move.

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
And so it begins like this...

You make think that you're normal just like everyone else but then again you'd just be lying to yourself. You know that you're different. You're "unique" in a sick and twisted way. There is something terribly wrong with you and you don't want to admit it.

You're going to get a letter in the mail today and you're going to shrug it off at first but then something catches your eye. You see that this particular envelope is sealed off with red wax. The seal is a raven surrounded by roses. Something clicks in your mind and you begin remembering memories that you have suppressed all of your life. You remember who you are and what you are capable of. You remember that you are "plagued" as some would call it.

Each of you have your own abilities and powers. Some call you gods, demons, or the Plagued ones. This envelope encloses an invitation to a rare and special opening of a club downtown. It has just opened up and you are all invited to come to the grand opening. You will meet others there that are just like you. But then you come to the realization that this isn't any ordinary club. Oh no no no. You are all trained killers.

You are each assigned your first kill and from then on, you must obey the orders of those who call themselves the Ebony Cult. No one has ever seen their face, for they all wear a black mask with only their crimson red eyes showing. If you do not obey these orders to kill or assassinate your targets then you will be eliminated. Indefinitely.

What will your fate be?

| Profiles | OOC |

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Rules & Regulations
❝ I am the ruler of this thread. So please don't disobey my rules.❞

❝ Well, first off this roleplay is semi-literate. Meaning atleast 2 paragraphs per post. No text talking, use quotations, and limit the cussing to a minimum. We don't need everyone cursing like a sailor. Make your posts REALLY nice looking. Nothing plain. Put some color but nothing too bright like cyan or yellow. We don't need to be blinded. ❞

❝We have skeletons for both reserves and profiles below, so make sure you use those. Please fill out the skeletons correctly! Send all reservations to me with the title being "Who am I?" and the profiles to me with the title "Plagued". ❞

❝Romance and drama is encouraged! If you simply must have your characters do the nasty then time skip, no one wants to read about that. Please keep all relationships as realistic as possible, like don't have two characters hate each other in one post and then have them hooking up five posts later. ❞

❝ Only kill your targets. But violence is highly encouraged as well. Get into fights with people at the club for all I care. But don't kill another role player unless they say it's alright. No auto-hitting! But at least let some of the punches or kicks hit you okay? Just to make it fair. You aren't a god and you aren't invincible.❞

❝that's it for now but i have the right to change these rules as i see fit. ❞

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Plagued Ones

The Wolves

User Image
Zephyr Jacobs Wolfe

22MaleWolfBisexualScarred Outkast
User Image
Heather May' Lean Carter

20FemaleWolfStriaghtToXic_LiZzy

The Nightcrawlers

----&Male
User Image
Annabelle Mayrese Winterhold

19FemaleNightwalkerStraightherfragilepetals

The Elementals

Fire
----male
----female

Water
User Image
Isahia Cameron White

Twenty-nineMaleWater ElementalStraightChild of Gehenna

User Image
Naomi Grace Pendelton

21femaleWater ElementalStraightherfragilepetals

Earth
User Image
Sebastian Arthur Gawain

20MaleEarth ElementalStraightThunderbird267
----&Female

Metal
User Image
Ilya Noel Dmitriev

19MaleMetal ElementalPansexualNiflh

User Image
Rachel Justice Baron

20FemaleMetal elementalStraightYourRideHome

The Cold Ones
----&Male
User Image
Selene Amelia Morgan

Twenty-twoFemaleCold onedemisexualSulina

The Demonics
User Image
Aiden William Hollson

22MaleDemonicHomosexualKalel_watercurrent
----&Female

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Their History

The Wolves

These "werewolves" are nothing but shape-shifters. When they are human, they sometimes act as though they were a dog and they can hear, smell, and sense everything around them. Though when they are a wolf they can become much more than that. They can transform into wolves that are five times larger than the average wolf. They can exhort 600 pounds of pressure with their mouths but when adding razor sharp fangs, it's much more gruesome.

The Nightwalkers

These are also shape-shifters. Instead they can transform into a large cat species. Whether they are a panther, cougar, tiger, or maybe even a lion, they can be as fierce as ever. Whichever large cat they shape-shift into when they are young is the one they can only transform into. They may not seem like a threat but they get angry enough, they can transform into something far more vicious and fierce.They are also very sly and are usually thieves.

The Elementals

They should be easily enough to explain. They have one element of which they were born with and they can bend it at their own will. Water benders tend to be shy and quiet but they can easily trick you into anything. Fire benders are, of course, mean and wicked and have this alluring sex appeal. Earth benders are wise and only abide by the rules. Metal benders are troublemakers and love causing mischief to others.

The Cold Ones

Of course, we have our vampires. Or as we call them the "Cold Ones". They have razor sharp fangs that they can retract whenever they want to. They have this mind control ability that only works on common humans. They lure their prey to where ever they wish and they consume their blood until they're dry. Sometimes vampires mistake Elementals as common humans and try to manipulate them with their mind control but the Elementals see through it.

The Demonics

These are the ones that you really want to watch out for. They either have crimson red, grey, or black eyes and their skin is as hot as the fires of hell. During the night time, they have horns that protrude from their skin on their foreheads and dragon-like tales that drag on the floor. They can transform into these hideous, demonic, dragons that stand on two legs like a human. They have no wings like a dragon but they have scales on every inch of their body. During the day they seem as human as anyone else in this world. They have kinetic abilities, meaning they can move things with their mind. They can manipulate fire and they can also use a form of mind control to cause instant pain to anyone but only for a short period of time. They have inhuman strength and speed.

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
It's Time

Reservation Layout

[IMG]Your picture must be 200x200 icon and it must be a REAL PERSON. no anime.
[size=12][b]♐[/b][color=color1]First[/color] Middle [color=color2]Last[/color][/size]

[size=9.5][color=color1]Age[/color] ❖ [color=color2]Gender[/color] ❖ [color=color1]Race[/color] ❖ [color=color2]Sexuality[/color] ❖ [color=color1]username[/color][/size]

Profile Layout

[align=center][size=24][b]REASONABLE SIZED PICTURE HERE, MUST BE REAL PERSON[/b][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=20]
[color=white]filler[/color][color=color1]█▌[/color][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]▐[/color] [color=color2]»[/color] [color=color1][b]FIRST, MIDDLE, & LAST NAME IN CAPS[/b][/color][/size]
[color=color2]»[/color] [color=color1][b]Nickname[/b][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][center][size=12][b][color=color2]username[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[/align]
[align=center][size=24][color=color3]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=color2]❛[/color][color=color1]song, phrase or quote[/color][color=color2]❜[/color][/align][/size]

[size=12][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxox[/color][size=18][color=color1][b] ➽[/b][/color][/size]It's pretty obvious I'm a ( [b][color=color2] gender[/color][/b] )[color=white]XX[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxox[/color][size=18][color=color1][b] ➽[/b][/color][/size]Since you're curious, I am ( [b][color=color2] race[/color][/b] )[color=white]XX[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxox[/color][size=18][color=color1][b] ➽[/b][/color][/size][size=12]Likes[/size][color=color2]
♦ LIKE
♦ LIKE
♦ LIKE
♦ LIKE
♦ LIKE [/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxox[/color][size=18][color=color1][b] ➽[/b][/color][/size]I'm not young or old. I'm ( [b][color=color2] age written out[/color][/b] )[color=white]XX[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxox[/color][size=18][color=color1][b] ➽[/b][/color][/size][size=12]Dislikes[/size][color=color2]
♦DISLIKE
♦DISLIKE
♦DISLIKE
♦DISLIKE
♦DISLIKE[/color]

[align=center][color=color1][b][size=20]want to know more about me?[/size][/b][/color]
[size=15][color=silver][strike][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike][/color][/size]
[/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
[size=15][color=color2]personality ➽ [/color][/size] [color=dimgray]One paragraph, or more if you would like, about your personality.[/color]

[size=15][color=color2]bio ➽ [/color][/size] [color=dimgray]About a paragraph or two about your life.
[/color]
[size=15][color=color2]Abilities ➽ [/color][/size][color=dimgray] What are your abilities?[/color]

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Time and Place

July

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      s м т w т ғ s

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                      8 9 10 11 12 13 14
                      15 16 17 18 19 20 21
                      22 23 24 25 26 27 28
                      29 30 31

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sunny l l cloudy l l rainy l l thunderstorm l l breezy l l windy l l snow l l blizzard l l cold l l average l l hot

You will start off at wherever you call your "home". You go out to check your mail and then hurry back inside so that you don't get drenched in the rain. You skim through your junk mail and notice the envelope with the seal. You place it on a table and leave it for a while to tend to some things around your house and then you have this urge to come back to it. You finally get up the courage to walk over to it and open it...

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
~~~ Annabelle ~~~

Annabelle opened her eyes and smiled widely. She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes free of its morning haze. As she stretched out her limbs, she gazed out of the window near her bed and saw that it was cloudy and rainy. Her smooth, pink lips curved into a smile and she abruptyl got out of bed. Anna made her way to the bathroom and splashed her face with water and looked at her face in the mirror. She had smooth skin and nice pink lips. Her hair was dyed a silvery white with random streaks of blonde in them. She was very satisfied with the way she looked despite what all of her friends and family thought.

A few hours later, Annabelle was dressed and her makeup was done just the way she wanted. Her hair was straight and she was wearing her favorite outfit today. She felt all bubbly inside and she felt as if today was going to be a good day. Anna pulled her backpack over her shoulder, grabbed her keys, and locked the door on her way out of her apartment. She walked down the hall and down the stairs passed the mailboxes and suddenly stopped. "The mail. Of course." Annabelle then grabbed her keys and picked out the smallest one in the bunch. She quickly unlocked her mailbox and without looking she grabbed her mail and stuffed it in her backpack.

Anna made her way down the street in the rain, holding her backpack above her head so that her hair wouldn't get wet. She made it to a small building with a garage door in the front of it. She went to the side door, unlocked it, and hurried inside. As she turned on the lights, she gently threw her backpack on a nearby couch and walked further into her studio. Ever since she started selling her own art, she had been able to afford herself a studio. Her art was scattered all around the place and she smiled happily at it all. Something in the back of her head made her mind wander to her mail.

She made her way over to her backpack and unzipped it cautiously. Anna stifled through each individual piece of mail and she saw one that seemed out of place. It was sealed with red wax and the seal was a raven with roses surrounding it. She took it lightly in her hands and opened it slowly. Annabelle read through the message and then everything around her started to fade away and she was soon consumed by the darkness.

Wearing: outfit
Mood: stressed and worried

User Image

Partying Wolf

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Tate Nathaniel Blackwood

User Image

Tate stepped out of the hot shower and sighed happily. The best way to wake up is to hop into a hot shower on a dull and rainy day. He grabbed the towel off of the rack and towel dried his hair quickly then wrapped the towel around his waste. Tate looked into the mirror at himself and he smirked. He was a very handsome guy with perfect cheekbones, lips, nose, eyes, and eyebrows. Ladies love the eyebrows. He took a comb off the sink and combed it back at first and then he shook his head violently to get that "messy" look.

After Tate got out of the bathroom, he put on his new outfit and looked at himself in the mirror. He nodded and grabbed his wallet and keys off the counter and locked the door behind him on his way out of his apartment. Tate made his way down the stairs and caught the mailman as he was opening Tate's mailbox. He snatched his mail out of the man's hands and walked out the door.

Tate arrived at a bar down the street and walked behind the counter. He grabbed an apron off the wall and tossed his mail on the bar counter. He eyed the mail for a few minutes while he made his usual three shots of Jack Daniel's. Tate took one of the shots and grabbed the envelope that was enclosed with a wax seal. He eyed the seal for a moment, opened the letter, and read it. He slammed the letter down on the table and took the other two shots.

User ImageUser Image

Benevolent Cat

User ImageILYA NOEL DMITRIEV
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Wearing: outfit
Currently: waking up

іℓעα

Thump!

The sound of Ilya rolling off a couch and onto the floor was the first noise of his day, if you didn't count the pitter patter of rain on the nearby windowsill. The young man let out a groan, rubbing his head and pulling himself up with the help of the coffee table. Something else had fallen, too, a pile of letters that'd been balancing on top of his head -- his mail, no doubt, something a friend - one of last night's party guests - had decided to put there. Ilya pushed the letters aside, reaching around til he found a pack of cigarettes, then lit one well pulling a overfilled ashtray closer.

"Nobody stuck around?" He mumbled, looking about the room. His house was a mess, but not as bad as he expected. And it even looked like all the party goers from last night had vacated the place, which was rare, real rare. Ilya let out a long yawn as he picked up the small assortment of envelopes from the floor, starting to sift through it. Bills, bills, a letter from the bank, a letter from his phone provider... What was this?. A decorative red wax seal was calling out to him. Ilya plucked this peculiar envelope out of the pile as he headed to the kitchen with it, leaving the rest behind. He pushed away a small mountain of bent spoons and empty beer bottles from the table, setting the letter down, saving it for 'after breakfast'. In truth, he was almost a little frightened to open the damned thing. 'Might just be a joke...' He thought, considered. If a friend had brought his mail in, they could've easily added another envelope to it. Though this was almost too familiar. He just couldn't pinpoint why.

'After breakfast' came too soon and Ilya was still finding other things to do, excuses to avoid the envelope on his table. "It's just a letter, right? Not like the thing can kill me!" -- Ilya was talking to himself, as per usual. Trying to reason with himself to open it. He threw his skepticism away as he snuffed out the butt of a second cigarette, drug himself over to his tiny bathroom, and caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. His hair stuck up in three different directions, and by the look on his face he could almost guarantee he had a hell of a time yesterday. He showered, brushed his teeth, and changed into fresh clothes. The lazy boy even cleaned the house up a little, though his thoughts never managed to leave the daunting envelope that sat on his kitchen table.

...Eventually curiosity got the best of him. Ilya took a seat, cracked the seal and began reading the letter.

[ ]−− [ ] −− [ ]−− [ ] −− [ ] −− [ ] −− [ ]

Metal Elemental

[ ]−− [ ] −− [ ]−− [ ] −− [ ] −− [ ] −− [ ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items