Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
((I don't have long to post so I'll make it brief, i'll be on in the morning too.}}
Lin's bolt of energy caused the orbs around her wrists to shake with a strange "funny" sensation, and with a blink of an eye eye like hand cuffs slam together and form into one larger black ball of goop, her hands are now kinda useless.

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sarai shook her head as she watched them be slammed together and it looked like they would be stuck that way. Well at least she wasnt stuck to the wall anymore. Sarai shrugged slightly turning her attention back to Travild.
Kira stirred under Sarai's sheild. She didn't open her eyes yet. She just sat there taking the pain in. Easier to get it over with and forget it quickly. Her whole body felt like it had been smashed then reinflated. Her breaths came ragged and slowly. She just listened to the sounds of the battle.
Des watched ammusingly.
((Man! I get busy for a few days and I come back and there's been a 'explosion' of posts! So much for this thread dying out, like some people had thought...

I'm not really sure what I should post, considering my last one was kinda 'rearranged'... Well, here's what I have, for now. I hope it doesn't conflict with anyone else's 'plans'.))

Kira shoved Rey out of the way, but in his place stood a shadow replicate that provided only a fraction more shielding than the shadow wall had. He knew his own body would have been able to take more than a replicate would have.

Rey looked back at Kira in astonishment as he phased out of the way of the remaining attack.
"{Damnit! It's just like before!}" he cursed at himself, inwardly, as he was not able to help anyone.

As Rey rose back out of the shadows beneath them, he saw the attacks and counterattacks between Travild and Blake and Lin.
"{There's no way I'd be able to do any better...}" he chastized himself as he looked at Kira hiding underneath Sarai's sheilding.

"{What good is my power?? It couldn't even stand up to that last attack...}"

Growing deeper and deeper into depression, Rey sank back into the shadows of the cave. As he did so he seemed to absorb the darkness within the shadows.

((Well, back to work... Hopefully I'll be finished with my projects, soon...))
((Actually it isn't that bad. In this rp rp I was in when everyone got off for the night, and you had to work all day the next. You would come home to find that they were ten more pages in, and the last move you made in the battle completely forgotten. And I'll post tomorrow. I just got readdicted to BGII and I'm bushed after spending most of the day trying to catch up.))
Ok now I should get up to help the others, Kira thought. She opened her eyes and looked around Sarai sheild. She tried to move but found she couldn't yet. "Don't give up guys," she whispered.
Blake fired two slightly more powerful balls of light at travild agian, followed by a beam of light.

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
{{Wow, sorry I haven't posted today... But I've been watching FFVII: Advent Children, and all I really have to say is... Refrikkendiculously((TM)) Awesome!}}

"What you again!? You worthless GNAT!" rtavalid shouted in sheer frustration as Blake's attack orbs and beam strike him once again, This time however travalid cought the beam. The beam dragged Travalid back several feet before it dissintagrated into thin air, the orbs however singed his clothing.
((Isn't it. I watched at my friends and couldn't help but to drool. It was so pretty. ))

Lin watched as the orbs began to shake with a not very hopeful look on her face. Her amber eyes widened as the orbs slammed together. In a low breath she let out a short string of cuss words as she backed away from the front lines, becoming incredibly frustrated while she tried to free herself. Finally taking a deep breath to calm herself down she concentrated on trying to form her simple static balls inside of her hands to see what effect it would have on the orbs.

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The balls of static energy cause Lin's gelatinous restraint to grow larger and heavier with every volt of energy she put's into it, maybe she needs to think of another way of releaseing her self. The ball of goop now covers both of her arms.
"it looks like im making a slight bit of damage" Blake said smirking, He created two light creatures who charged travild and engaged him in battle.
Des sat down, leaning agains a pillar and watched Blake and Travild fight. "Somewhat interesting~", she said to herself.

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Fine boy! if you got this much energy to burn why not put it to goo duse!" Travalid waved his hand in the air releaseing a wave of grey matter that inturn wrapped and dissolved the light creatures, Travalid shifted the shadows around him and transported himself behind blake, and with his mighty right hand latched onto the top of the insects head, Small tentacle like objects thrust out of his hand into started to squirm around and in Blake's ears.
((Your not going to make this easy are you...))

Lin stared down as the goop climbed up her arms, muttering a few more curses. She was going to have to think of away to deal with this, because she pretty much useless now. She looked up to the battle to see Travlid appearing behind Blake, "Blake! Behind you!" She shouted taking a running start towards Travlid making it looked like she hoped to knock him to the ground, when in truth she just wanted to act as a distraction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff