Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shtruglotz's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I finally got a 3DS, and I'm wondering which of the games out so far is the best, gameplay wise.
The Ocarina of Time rerelease looks nice, but since I still play my N64 I'm gonna pass on that.
Exclusive or in general?

Shtruglotz's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Heartlesswithaheart
Exclusive or in general?

I guess in general. Since there are only a few exclusive games right now.

Beloved Receiver

TonyRocket
Heartlesswithaheart
Exclusive or in general?

lol what. The 3DS's library is composed of mostly exclusives.

I'd say the best game so far, imo, is Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. But that's because I enjoy Rhythm Games, and I love Final Fantasy Music.

Shtruglotz's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Teenage Wet Dream
TonyRocket
Heartlesswithaheart
Exclusive or in general?

I'd say the best game so far, imo, is Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. But that's because I enjoy Rhythm Games, and I love Final Fantasy Music.

I just got mine, so I haven't looked at the E shop yet except for Virtual console.
The only games I've heard much hype for is the rerelease, and the upcoming Fire Emblem and Pokemon games. I haven't played many of the Final Fantasy games, but I'll check it out.

Beloved Receiver

TonyRocket
Teenage Wet Dream
TonyRocket
Heartlesswithaheart
Exclusive or in general?

I just got mine, so I haven't looked at the E shop yet except for Virtual console.
The only games I've heard much hype for is the rerelease, and the upcoming Fire Emblem and Pokemon games. I haven't played many of the Final Fantasy games, but I'll check it out.

Erm, I have Paper Mario 3DS. It's noteworthy, but not my favorite. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, but that's more of an audience type of game, that you should only play if you're a fan of the series. Super Mario 3D is good as well. Idk. I'm holding out for Animal Crossing 3DS.

Shtruglotz's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Teenage Wet Dream
TonyRocket
Teenage Wet Dream
TonyRocket
Heartlesswithaheart
Exclusive or in general?

Erm, I have Paper Mario 3DS. It's noteworthy, but not my favorite. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, but that's more of an audience type of game, that you should only play if you're a fan of the series. Super Mario 3D is good as well. Idk. I'm holding out for Animal Crossing 3DS.

I used to be a Kingdom Hearts fan, but I don't really keep up with the series anymore. I heard about Animal Crossing 3DS, I'd really like to play it too. The new Harvest Moon will probably end up being my favorite so far, I haven't got to play it yet.

Supportive Healer

If you're interesting in Harvest Moon, I'd recommend Rune Factory if you haven't play it... The third one is my personal favourite and the fourth one has yet to come out but it's 3DS exclusive...

Lonely Gatekeeper

13,625 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I haven't even played it nor do I own (yet) a 3DS but the new Proffessor Layton game is what I'm most looking forward to getting.

Layton games are always cute and just challenging enough without "Holy crap I need an IGN guide from the moment I boot it up!" which is just perfect for me.
I only have super mario 3d land and Virtue's Last Reward. If you liked 999 for ds, then you'll definitely like VLR. It's also much more convenient due to its timeline feature. If you're a fan of animal crossing, nintendo is issuing a release for a new one early on this year.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
.: Resident Evil Revelations and Kingdom Hearts- Dream Drop distance :.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kingdom hearts 3d was the best one I played so far. I also loved rhythm thief.

Romantic Grabber

Kid Icarus: Uprsing.

I recommend it to anyone with a 3DS.
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is great if you like visual novels and puzzles. I would recommend playing Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors for the DS if you can before playing it. Both are phenomenal.

Liberation Maiden is a small action title where you play as a teenage girl who pilots a mecha to take on terrorists. Its short but only $8 since it was one of the Guild-01 games, which was a collection of small games. Can be found on the eShop.

Fire Emblem: Awakening, from what I played of the demo, is looking great. May just be my favorite in the series once I play it.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked is also great if you like strategy RPGs such Fire Emblem. You play as a teenager trapped in Tokyo who has to fight against demons with his friends to get out.

Shtruglotz's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
ArGetLaM - Silver Palm
I haven't even played it nor do I own (yet) a 3DS but the new Proffessor Layton game is what I'm most looking forward to getting.

Layton games are always cute and just challenging enough without "Holy crap I need an IGN guide from the moment I boot it up!" which is just perfect for me.

Yeah, I love the Layton games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces