• Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Shirabelle
Vegan Cupcakes_x
Shirabelle
Vegan Cupcakes_x
Shirabelle
User Image Rofl aggressive penises. :c Iunno SOME have the shock value. I heard the average labia size is somewhere between 3/4 of an inch to 4 inches. DID YOU KNOW that the c**t is basically the 'tip of the iceberg' so to speak and is only about one small part (about a quarter) of an entire shaft hidden inside the female body that is basically an underdeveloped p***s. *Wiggles arms frantically* Vagiinaa knowledgee. User Image

Why did I google the bit about large clits, some of the pictures omg emotion_donotwant so grateful right now haha. What are we turning this thread into lol
User Image What it was meant to be. D: <
And yeah I've seen pictures of some huuge clits.
Mines apparently abnormally small. But I can't help but imagine that if a c**t is essentially a small p***s that men must have some ******** amazing orgasms. User Image

Yeah! I was reading that the larger the c**t, the better orgasm, so I guess if you don't care having to look like that it must be nice hahah. There was a video of some girl with like this suction cup thing, bringing it out more..although curious I couldn't bring myself to watch it, i'd cry. But the thumbnail photo it looked like a very small p***s, like a legit p***s. SCARY. :c
User Image Chicks can get semi-hardons sorta. >> Like you can feel the 'shaft' right above the c**t. I wouldn't want a clitpeen. Though a p***s would be fun. I imagine it like jamming your c**t into things.. well soft things. That sounded more violent than I meant it. .-. Gawd what beer, lack of sleep and caffeine does to me. Also, a lot of FtM trans take hormones and that's essentially what it does.. is enlarge your c**t. User Image

Hahaha, sounds painful. Oh true, I totally forgot about that. I wonder how tough it would be for MtF's bottom surgery, way more invasive eep.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
Vegan Cupcakes_x
Shirabelle
Vegan Cupcakes_x
Shirabelle
Vegan Cupcakes_x
Shirabelle
User Image Rofl aggressive penises. :c Iunno SOME have the shock value. I heard the average labia size is somewhere between 3/4 of an inch to 4 inches. DID YOU KNOW that the c**t is basically the 'tip of the iceberg' so to speak and is only about one small part (about a quarter) of an entire shaft hidden inside the female body that is basically an underdeveloped p***s. *Wiggles arms frantically* Vagiinaa knowledgee. User Image

Why did I google the bit about large clits, some of the pictures omg emotion_donotwant so grateful right now haha. What are we turning this thread into lol
User Image What it was meant to be. D: <
And yeah I've seen pictures of some huuge clits.
Mines apparently abnormally small. But I can't help but imagine that if a c**t is essentially a small p***s that men must have some ******** amazing orgasms. User Image

Yeah! I was reading that the larger the c**t, the better orgasm, so I guess if you don't care having to look like that it must be nice hahah. There was a video of some girl with like this suction cup thing, bringing it out more..although curious I couldn't bring myself to watch it, i'd cry. But the thumbnail photo it looked like a very small p***s, like a legit p***s. SCARY. :c
User Image Chicks can get semi-hardons sorta. >> Like you can feel the 'shaft' right above the c**t. I wouldn't want a clitpeen. Though a p***s would be fun. I imagine it like jamming your c**t into things.. well soft things. That sounded more violent than I meant it. .-. Gawd what beer, lack of sleep and caffeine does to me. Also, a lot of FtM trans take hormones and that's essentially what it does.. is enlarge your c**t. User Image

Hahaha, sounds painful. Oh true, I totally forgot about that. I wonder how tough it would be for MtF's bottom surgery, way more invasive eep.
User Image Invasive, yes, but far better results I think. Since they just cut and tuck in and I believe turn the head of the p***s into the c**t, which is accurate. Some other things too ofcourse but yeah. Generally far better results for MtF than FtM. Also.. without looking at the title I totally forget what this thread was about. Rofl User Image

Dapper Phantom

Uncirucumsised.
Circumcised penises pretty much gross me out.

There is very CLEAR visible scarring, I'm sick of people denying that. And the skin looks all tight and gross on EVERY cut p***s I've ever seen. Plus it lacks the proper lubrication and gliding action. Like guys who are guy are used to using spit/lube whatever. With a dock with a foreskin you don't even always need that and it just feels better. YES it does feel different. Much better handjobs with uncut as well. Like in another thread everyone was like "lol handjobs are boring" that's because your d**k was mutilated at birth and you don't have the right equipment for a handjob to feel good.

I actually feel circumcision should be illegal, and is unnecessary genital mutilation, but as long as there are religious extremists, we'll have old men biting the c**k of little boys, which is totally sexual abuse too, why the ******** do they get to be "ordained" and get tax breaks when they're ******** child molesters. /rant

Wheezing Dabbler

Blackrose_Knight
Ethically: Intact

Sexually: No shits given

Star Tipper

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dolce Rogue
I don't give a s**t I just wanna suckadick.

emotion_awesome

Dapper Phantom

Dolce Rogue
I don't give a s**t I just wanna suckadick.

I would not put a horrifically scarred bratwurst in my mouth. Cut c**k looks awful. And feels weird. Just ugh.
Neither a lady or a gay man, but this conversation about female anatomy and c**t rings: gold. emotion_awesome

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I think a cut d**k looks a lot better but in the end a d**k is a d**k and I love dicks.

Though once me and my ex were having pretty rough sex and he somehow ended up ripping his foreskin during it. We couldn't have sex for over a week after that. sad

Rainbow Smoker

Don't care. My ex of 4 years was uncut.
Ugh I wish I wouldn't get banned for it or I would post it...

Someone a few weeks ago did a webcam show with me, they had the ugliest p***s on planet earth, it was uncut and just.... ah. It was ******** gross as s**t, I have never seen one so ugly in my life.

Women must run the ******** away in fear.

Of course I had to take screen shots.
I love uncut dicks!

I hate all the scarring that comes with circumcision. Most people don't even see it. It's sad and a turn off. It should be illegal to do that to a child. Being ******** by an uncut c**k feels better too.
Desideraht
Uncirucumsised.
Circumcised penises pretty much gross me out.

There is very CLEAR visible scarring, I'm sick of people denying that. And the skin looks all tight and gross on EVERY cut p***s I've ever seen. Plus it lacks the proper lubrication and gliding action. Like guys who are guy are used to using spit/lube whatever. With a dock with a foreskin you don't even always need that and it just feels better. YES it does feel different. Much better handjobs with uncut as well. Like in another thread everyone was like "lol handjobs are boring" that's because your d**k was mutilated at birth and you don't have the right equipment for a handjob to feel good.

I actually feel circumcision should be illegal, and is unnecessary genital mutilation, but as long as there are religious extremists, we'll have old men biting the c**k of little boys, which is totally sexual abuse too, why the ******** do they get to be "ordained" and get tax breaks when they're ******** child molesters. /rant

I completely agree.
I prefer cut...even though that sounds cruel emo

Enduring Phantom

I prefer uncircumcised. But it's really not a guy's fault if his parents mutilated him as an infant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff