Welcome to Gaia! ::

This game is BEAUTIFUL and CHARMING, I got my copy early and it has already made me cry and the animated cutscenes and voice actin are amazing! It's been getting almost perfect scores from reviewers and I believe the JRPG genre has been saved by Level5 and Studio Ghibli <3 post your thoughts, expectations, initial reactions and experiences after playing the game in this thread smile

"...while it's true that dark forests, volcanic mountains, fishing villages and underground dungeons are rather typical role-playing destinations, they're so well recreated that it's hard not to fall in love. At times it feels like you're participating in an interactive cartoon."
Dekomori
It's not really official.
Putting that at the start of your topic doesn't make it more important than any others.

That said, the game looks good. ******** IGN.

I just put official so others wouldn't start other threads on this game smile game infomer sucks they have it a 7 because obviously they're a western magazine and don't appreciate JRPG's it pissed me off, the game is gorgeous!
I think it looks awesome.
Loved the play on the demo... and cant wait til it comes out on tuesday.
LostUnicorn
I think it looks awesome.
Loved the play on the demo... and cant wait til it comes out on tuesday.

What did you like the most from playing the demo?
Waiting around for it to come in my friend's mailbox. Dat Wizard's Edition.

Shepherd Sorey's Partner

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I played the demo and I absolutely cannot wait!
It's a bonus it comes out on my birthday so hopefully I can get it then or the day after.

The battle system took dying to get used to. lol;; but it was a pretty fun way to battle and I'm glad I can manually dodge things easily.

The world map looks absolutely HUGE. I cannot wait to explore that in full!
Unwavering Convictions
It's a bonus it comes out on my birthday so hopefully I can get it then or the day after.

The battle system took dying to get used to. lol;; but it was a pretty fun way to battle and I'm glad I can manually dodge things easily.

The battle system is awesome, love the Pokemon style
Solblade44
Waiting around for it to come in my friend's mailbox. Dat Wizard's Edition.

I'm mad that it sold out both times it went up ugh
I can appreciate it looking good and being a solid game all around, but I'll be ******** if I try to play another RPG again. Maybe my 13 year old self would but I just can't these days. God speed little game.

Shepherd Sorey's Partner

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Vanitas Sentiment
Unwavering Convictions

The battle system is awesome, love the Pokemon style

I ended up not really using the familiars ha;;
The first time I did I died.
cheaptrick905
I can appreciate it looking good and being a solid game all around, but I'll be ******** if I try to play another RPG again. Maybe my 13 year old self would but I just can't these days. God speed little game.

Tell me about it, I'm 25 but I'm going to make time for this game and then I got Dead Soace 3 to worry about!

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

I'm impatiently waiting for my Wizard's Edition to come in the mail. I played the demo and loved every second of it. >3<

User Image

Distinct Dabbler

I quite excited about the wizard's edition that I pre-ordered, I hope it's like an actual tome!
29ghtian6iapl1-5g9s71jgbs
I quite excited about the wizard's edition that I pre-ordered, I hope it's like an actual tome!

It is, it's full of information, it's a beastearyvand has more stuff I saw the unboxing on YouTube.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff