Welcome to Gaia! ::

I personally think they should cover or do it somewhere where anyone can't see them because they're little kids in public and people who don't want to see them do so. Not to mention they're immature kids or rude people who will stare.

One night I was eating at a Chilis and a mother sitting in a seat not too far away from me was feeding her child, her breast was completely exposed; I saw kids maybe around 11 or 12 in front of my seat staring at the mother and making crude jokes. The mother didn't hear any of this because the kids were too far for he to hear their whispering.

What are your thoughts on this? Why should women cover? or should they not? Why?

Lonely Saint

No, they shouldn't have to.
People are so allergic to anything natural these days. Everything has to be sexualised and disturbing. Christ.

Diamond Regular

It's not her hangup if people are such perverts that they can't handle a natural situation. It's not perverse, it's not disgusting, it's not nasty. It's natural, it's life, it's helping her children grow.

So no. She shouldn't have to. It's what makes her comfortable. Who the hell honestly cares about your opinion; to be quite frank.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
If the mother doesn't want to, then she shouldn't have to. She knows people will stare and make comments but if she is doing it then she obviously doesn't care. Feeding her child comes first.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Put on a blanket or be discrete.
I get your child has needs but I don't really wanna see your ugly n****e.

Adored Admirer

If we were taught from childhood that we ought to keep our hands hidden by wearing gloves because of their appearance, we would grow up thinking our hands were inappropriate things that should be exposed only behind closed doors. People have been taught the same about breasts.

Greedy Giver

no, in fact, it should be encouraged.

Benevolent Fatcat

I am all for Natural! And Breast feeding. But I pref Covering, Because I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old.
And I would prefer them not seeing boobs. I haven't dressed in front of my son since he was 3. When He is in the shower I let him do his thing first, then come and do a quick wash up/ check. then get out so he can have the privacy to get dressed. There is nothing wrong with a little Privacy. The world will never be rid of crude people. And I am trying to teach my kids that privacy is a good thing when it comes to your body. Out of respect of all those around. go ahead and feed in public, But cover up? So those of us uncomfortable can be comfortable.

When I breast fed, I covered and went into special rooms. And I much preferred it, It was our special time together, I didn't want to share it.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Cosmic Pilgrim
Dolce Rogue
Put on a blanket or be discrete.
I get your child has needs but I don't really wanna see your ugly n****e.

put on a paper bag because i dont really wanna see your ugly face

I'll try to emotion_kirakira
Yes. I think it's rude for anyone to be exposed in public for any reason.
Only if it makes the mother feel more comfortable.

Shirtless Explorer

I don't think it's the mother who should do anything... but on the other hand we used to poop and pee infront of eachother like it was normal as well as breastfeed our little cave-children like it was normal. Now it's "OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE A BODY PART EXPOSED!"

I think people just need to learn some respect for normal things.

Enduring Phantom

They should be able to if they want.

I would never bare my breasts in public for any reason, personally. Everyone would stare and it would be very uncomfortable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff