Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

Sent in a profile~

Fashionable Smoker

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I haven't heard from him either. *sigh* I'll be sad if you've lost your second in command. I'll create a wicked character soon. My darlin Moderator, I'll have my profile in to you in an hour or so. smile

Beloved Bear

9,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Foxe Feathers
I haven't heard from him either. *sigh* I'll be sad if you've lost your second in command. I'll create a wicked character soon. My darlin Moderator, I'll have my profile in to you in an hour or so. smile

You better scream

Fashionable Smoker

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I sent it biggrin
No worries, we are speaking at present and figuring out the details of our characters' partnership.

Fashionable Smoker

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lol I just messaged him too and was like...Did you forget about us? Hahaha!
Profile sent in!
Hell yeah, this is gonna kick so much a**. XD

Fashionable Smoker

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I have a thing tonight, I think I'll open the rp tomorrow morning and make the first post. Tomorrow I will also finish constructing a wicked character. Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, etc about anything?
I would suggest starting with an unusual amount of quiet in supernatural activity, save maybe for a minor spirit here and there just to give people something to do. It'll pertain to my own intro post. Biiiig creature meeting.

Beloved Bear

9,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
aw dang I was all excited to start tonight when I got off work. Oh well. Tomorrow I only work from like 10 to 3pm so I will look forward to posting when I get home. smile

Fashionable Smoker

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My first post will place Victoria in a roof top garden / cafe on the Alistor grounds. Simple stuff, so everyone can hope in at their leisure.

Beloved Bear

9,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
sooo.... fair warning... and also a request.
I am drinking tonight... smile so obviously thast meands my typing may be off and I may not even realize it...

Sooo please, if there is anything incredibly terrible in my post please let me know kindly to fix it and I shall do so.

Thank you. : o)

Edit... the following morning...
Well ... I dont think that worked out at all... considering I passed out before getting two words typed. hahaha... XD At least there aren't any grammatical errors to worry about.

Fashionable Smoker

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Waiting for my other agent to post before I do another one. If they haven't posted by the end of today I'll post again tomorrow and plug in my wicked character.
I invited my friend Shido to join in, he'll be making a Wicked character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff