Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

Freddy Jupiter
Faux-Immortal

User Image
"You're one of us?? What a pleasant surprise! This'll make EVERYTHING more fun~!"

Said Freddy as he quickly and easily dodged Elliot's punch.

"Well, if I don't get to keep YOU, I might get your little redhead instead! She looks like a wild one, doesn't she~?"

He smirked at Elliot and shot at his head a few times with no anima, the new of his opponent being like him and almost getting punched took his concentration out of his previous anima summoning actions. Once he shot at Elliot a few time without anima, Freddy reloaded and put all his anima into this next round, aiming the gun at Elliot

"I'll just poke a few more holes in ya, see if I can get you dead but not pulverized!"

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan Mardrus

I'm a smuggler by trade

User Image
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Whoa, jeez...where the ******** am I?" Agan was in a completely different part of the city, hencing fore his absence. He was wandering around, confused, dazed, wanting to go home. This had gone on long enough. He sighed, completely lost, looking for his team.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

You name it, and I'll ship it for the right price

BunnyMio

User Image

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny had disappeared. Why? Cause this. She was on the dock, her sniper in hand, shooting Freddy in the head. He smirked, and reloaded.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
Elliot Payne
The Inferno Killer

Elliot took steps back with each bullet shot into him. It seemed like he would almost lose his willpower until Freddy made a comment about his fiance "..." newfound anger in his eyes, Elliot regained his determination. Seeing the man reload his gun and fill it with anima, Elliot knew there was only one thing to do "b*****d...! Did you know... that we Faux-Illuminati could use anima in our magic?" he asked, a small grin on his face. A grin on Elliot was never good, he wasn't a very emotional guy, when he smiled, the smile was most likely a prelude to death. Elliot suddenly began to caste a fireball infused with anima "It tires the hell out of us... in the same way a normal anima attack tired normal immortals..." Elliot narrowed his eyes on Freddy "I don't like you..." Elliot released his fireball, launching it towards Freddy with great intensity.

Tipsy Gawker

Ella "Kook" Sherman
Dangerous Animal/Conspiracy Theory Extraordinaire
"I told you so, mate!"

User Image

Ella glared at Sakura

"What the ******** Zevita?! I had it under control! Even if I was on fire!"

She said angrily, then leaned against a wall, arms crossed and fuming...she looked around

"Where's Agan?"

She took out her cellphone and looked around for the street name, which she then sent him in a message, letting him know their exact location.

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

〖========================= ✦=========================〗

Sakura Satsuna "Zevita"

Theme Song

"By the look of it.. you didn't." She said in a calm manner. She crossed her arms and tilted her head to the left. "Somewhere that way.. I can locate him by his scent."

Tipsy Gawker

Freddy Jupiter
Faux-Immortal

User Image
Freddy barely reacted to Bunny's bullets, he put his hand to his head, the bullet wounds healing almost instantly

"Well that's annoying..."

He grinned when he saw Elliot getting angered at the Bunny comment, but the grin disappeared as he heard the Faux-Immortal's words...anima in powers...?

"What are you saying? You're just mad cause I'm gonna rape your girlfriend's corpse SO-"

By the time he figured out what was going on, it was too late he was a pillar of flames, that eventually extinguished, leaving a pile of ashes behind.

Dapper Genius

User Image
Elliot Payne
Faux-Immortal

Elliot looked down at Freddy's corpse, or rather, a pile of dust "I wish I had recorded your last words... they would have been ironic considering what you are now..." he muttered. Elliot kicked the ashes before turning to where Bunny was, he couldn't really see her very well, he waved at her in a friendly manner, before he got on his cellphone and texted to Richard: "One down."

Tipsy Gawker

Ella "Kook" Sherman
"I told you so, mate!"

User Image

Kook hmphed

"I would have handled it myself if you hadn't butted in."

She said begrudgingly, then decided to ignore Sakura, she didn't want it to turn into a fight, cause she knew she would lose. She sat leaning against a wall, staring at her cellphone screen, waiting for a text telling her what to do...She didn't know what to expect now that Solano was dead.

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sakura Satsuna "Zevita"

Theme Song

Sakura snarled before leaning against a wall. "Well.. we got nothing to do.. Solano is dead and we left the Illuminati.." She sighed. "We can go shopping."

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan Mardrus

I'm a smuggler by trade

User Image
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"That's doesn't help!" he shouted and sighed. Eventually, he found the others. "Did I miss anything?" he asked, running over.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

BunnyMio

User Image

Bunny nodded, and put the sniper away.
"He seemed to ignore my shots. It's alright. Are you?" she asked Elliot.

User Image

Tipsy Gawker

Ella "Kook" Sherman
"I told you so, mate!"

User Image

Kook looked at Sakura incredulously

"I really hope you're kidding or I'll have to job ya..."

She said, then saw Agan

"One of Mary's immortals payed us a little visit... He killed Havana...for good..."

She told him grimly, looking down

"Now we don't know what in the bloody hell to do

She stared down at her switchblade...

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sakura Satsuna "Zevita"

Theme Song

"Look Ella.. we have nothing else to do.. Havana is dead.. we got no mission objective.. and hell why the ******** not? It will calm my mind over what just happened to use today." She sighed and glanced over to Agan. "Yup.. what she said.."

Dapper Genius

User Image
Elliot Payne
Faux-Immortal

Elliot nodded to Bunny "I am good... that man was working with Mary... he was a fake-immortal created by Mary. Uh... Faux Immortals. Yeah... that was it." he said nodding to himself as he tried to remember. He sat down on a nearby bench, looking at the remains of Freddy "So... what do we do now? It seems she knows about us since she just tried to kill us..." he asked looking up at her.

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan Mardrus

I'm a smuggler by trade

User Image
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"No! We are going to finish this job, and we are going get it done. We have to find Bloody Mary and take her to the council. After that, we take out the others trying to kill them, or be faster then them. Then, we all go home, and never take a job for these bastards again. Now, shut up and let's get this done!" he said, and started walking. "I'll do this myself if need be, If you wanna quit, fine, but I'm gonna get this over with."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

BunnyMio

User Image

"Let's kill her quickly, and then get home. I have stuff I need to do." she said, and scratched his chin. She smiled and started to track her, using a device from Richard. "According to this...she's this way."

User Image

Tipsy Gawker

Ella "Kook" Sherman
"I told you so, mate!"

User Image

Kook facepalmed at Sakura's words, she just turned to Agan

"Agreed, lets go.."

She followed after him

"Any idea where the redhead went? She seemed to know way more than us..."

Quick Reply