Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the "For the Love of Gaia" event - a 10 day celebration of Valentine's Day AND our 10th Gaia Anniversary! We hope you are all having fun biggrin

In the spirit of wanting to give back to all of you, our fabulous Gaia community members, we wanted to make a thread for staff members who wanted to have giveaway contests to post links to those contests. Basically, lots of ways for you to hang out, have fun, and possibly win some coll prizes!

Check the post below for links to the staff members' contest threads and best of luck to everyone who enters. Thank you all for being such an amazing community - here's to 10 more years! biggrin

-Sisky and all The Gaia Staff

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

Hey everyone!

Below are the links to the various staff giveaway contests that are going on during the "For the Love of Gaia" event. Each contest is unique, with its own set of rules, activities, and prizes! Make sure to check them all out because you never know - you might just win an awesome prize and make new friends while your hanging out in the threads! And we may have more contests as the event rolls on - if so, we'll post links to them here! biggrin

starzXnight's contest:
* starz is having an awesome dice rolling and page contest for some pretty fabulous prizes including things like collectible letters and gold! Check it out!: starzXnight's Gaiaversary Giveaway! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Elindranyth's Contest:
* Elindranyth's all about the friends and Gaia Anniversary in her fabulous contest! Check it out - you just have to post, be sociable, and you could win a fabulous prize pack of some past Gaia Anniversary items! GO JOIN THE FUN!: Elindranyth's 10 for 10! Gaiaversary Giveaway!

* Note: Elindraynth has a thread detailing the rules of her contest and how she'll pick the winners: Elindraynth's Contest Rules Thread

And because she is SUPER AWESOME, Elindraynth has also made some PROFILE FREEBIES for you all to enjoy! Using one of these AMAZING profile templates will dress up your profile in an old Gaia layout style! Enjoy! GRAB A FREE PROFILE!: Elindranyth's Profile Freebies - Grab One!

Princeries' Contest:
*Princeries is all about the love in this love/heart inspired contest! Submit a love letter and you could win some awesome love-themed items! GET YOUR CONTEST GROOVE ON!: Princeries' Love Letters Giveaway!

Shirlox's Contest
*Shirlox is having a fabulous 10th Gaiaversary contest - join the fun, make friends, and you could win a big chunk of gold! CHECK IT OUT!: Shirlox's 10th Gaiaversary Contest!

Tuba Toothpaste
* Tuba Toothpaste is having a love letter contest! Write her a love letter, and if she picks yours as a winner, you could earn some serious Gaia gold! GO WRITE HER LOVE LETTERS!: TUBA'S SUPER LOVERLY CONTEST

Harbinger of Pandamonium's Contest:
*Try to make Harbinger of Pandamonium want to change their avatar for CIs and more in Harbinger of Pandamonium's Dress Me Up Contest!

Zero Omega's Contest:
*Zero's all about the numbers in his great contest! Get the right number, and you could score some awesome collectible letters, Gaia gold, or a CI! GET YOUR WINNING ON!: Zero Omega's Get The Numbers Contest!

Sandokiri's Contest:
*Sandokiri is our resident Pokemon lover, and his contest is all about Pokemontastic things! Roll the dice and if your number matches the number of one of his favorite Pokemon in the Pokedex, you could score an awesome item like an Ancient Katana, Baby Seal Slippers, etc.! GOTTA CATCH ALL THE PRIZES!: Sandokiri's Pokemonster Item Giveaway!

Siskataya's Contests:
I've got two awesome and different contests going on myself!

In one contest, I am giving away a Monthly Collectible Letter of the Winner's Choice for each year Gaia has been around! That means you could possibly win an MC from 2003-2013. Yes, even a letter from 2003 of your choice! GET YOUR COLLECTION ON!: Sisky's 10th Gaiaversary Contest- Fun and BIG prizes! <3

In my other contest, I'm cleaning out my closet - but not my virtual closet... the real closet! I found a box full of real-world Gaia merchandise items that are no longer available for retail sale and I want to give them away! If you want an OMG hat or maybe a zOMG! sweatshirt, you'll want to check this contest out! GET SOME FREE REAL-WORLD STUFF!: The Closet Clean-Out Contest!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

I'm leaving this open for any news or updates that might come along! Also, we thought it would be fun to have a place to post pictures of various things we've collected, been sent, or found over the years.

Sisky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces