Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Wealthy Shopper

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
ainaku12
Once upon a time,
A girl name Sarah is hard working photographer and a cosplayer. She was raised by her dad alone because her mom died while giving birth to Sarah.

User Image

A call from her manager announced that they are going to a trip in Cebu, Philippines for a Photoshoot. So she and her fellow cosplayers went and sleep together.

User Image
User Image

In a few months...

She earned enough money to buy a brand new iphone 8

User Image

A day have past,

Sarah ask her boyfriend to meet her parents at her parent's house.

User Image

While on the road... Sarah's Dad texted her saying "Urgent meeting, I left the keys under the mat. I'll be home at 8pm. wait me"

30 minutes later...
They arrived at her dad's house.
They got horny and f*cked in Sarah's old room.
Once they are finish...Sarah is giving her boyfriend a tour in the house.
And suddenly her boyfriend tripped and fell down in the long long stairs and died

User Image

While in shock. A Glass window shattered and when she looked... She saw a moth and attacks her dramallama . The moth chased her around the house and Sarah's Scream and scream as loud as she can but its useless when the closes neighbor is 10 miles away.. while being chased... She manage to trapped the moth in a closet but it won't hold him for long. Knowing its ganna be 8pm soon and her dad's ganna come early. She searched the house to look for the guns of her dad and made a letter and put it in the front door.
User Image

The moth managed to get out and chased sarah again...Sarah ran to the bathroom and locked herself in the inside knowing that its her last defense. She put out her iphone 8 and called 911. " A moth is trying to murder me pls help".. 911 operator laughed and hang up. So she texted his dad to let him know what happen.

User Image

The moth teared the bathroom door opened and killed Sarah.

THE END twisted

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
my brain atrophied

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
It's not bad at all, but I guess that we all have our opinions.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Omg. XDD This is hilarious. Cute pics!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers