Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Treasure

Walk in roleplay

You live in a Mansion/Manor, a big house on top of a mountain. It is surrounded by a forest and on the other side of that forest is a city. Behind the Manor there is a beautiful garden filled with flowers and such, something you would find in fairytales, joined on to that is the lake with sparkling water.

There is Four floors to the manor, ground, first, second and third. No basement
Ground floor = Grand stairwell infront of the front doors, Kitchen/dinning area to the right and the livingroom to the left.
First floor = Bedrooms
Second floor = More bedrooms
Third floor = Master's/Owner's/ My guy's bedroom, plus a library across the hall from it.
Your bedrooms can be designed to what ever you wish.

The master can sense anyone that is within the manor, forest, garden and lake. Only by footsteps, he can not know who you are or what you look like, only feel you walking/running, whatever.

Sorry if this seems like a lot to take in, but I believe you can do it!

Rules:
Keep to the ToS and that of Gaia.
PG 16 (Getting naked? Timeskip to move it to PMs.
At least semi-lit (one paragraph is alright)
Make sure people can read your posts.
Actions "speech" thinking ... You get the idea <3
No profiles need just post up.
Have image and name of your character in each post.
Anime ONLY. Keep the image small.. not to big to stretch the page
Quote those you are talking too (if needed)
I'm god... end of x3
All races are welcome: Demon, elf, human, vampire, wereanimal, whatever (No Edwards or Jacobs... they are just -shivers- )

Malevolent Treasure

User Image
H A N B E I

Mood: Content
With: Alone
I am: A spirit
OOC: Not much due to laughing at my dad on MoH x3

Morning was just starting and the master of this manor was waking. Within his white orbed eyes, there held no emotion of any kind as he place his mask upon his face. Many had came to his home for rest, security and friendship. But they soon all disappeared leaving him alone once more. Hanbei didn't mind this at all, being alone all his life, stuck at the age of an adult of twenty one in human years. This spirit of some kind didn't mind it one bit. He was now showered and dressed, making is way towards the library that sat perfectly opposite his bedroom. His body seems strange at first glare, appearing almost invisible as he wonder across the hallway, invisible but not hollow.

There within the library he begin to scout through the shelves of books, he had collected over the past eighteen hundred years. Seeing what mysteries or treasures he would enjoy to read, only to past time for the next few friends to appear at his front door.

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Mayrin

A girl with long black hair and pale skin ran through the forest from the rain that was hitting her skin hard. The girls name was mayrin her age was 19 and she was a wolf trying her best to feed herself everyday because she had no home at all. Mayrin saw a manor neerby she ran up the slippery marble steps, and the surprize was that it was unlocked mayrin slowly and quietly closed the door behind her her ears lying flat on her head she sighed as she looked around the manor trying to see if anybody was home.

Mayrin sat down on one of the stairs " of cours no body's here, this place must be very old but it lookes so clean on the inside" she said sqeezing the water out of her hair. Mayrin shiverd never being in a place so quiet was like heven to her and hoped know one would ever find it.

Trash Garbage

User Image
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
                      I нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      XXXXXтнєy'rє тєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
                      ωнιѕρєяs ιη му єαя. . .XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
                      . . .}XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!
Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu

Єυяια Ƨtяø Яєgєηвσgєη & Ʌllчn Míchαєlís Ðσutríєvє

A woman stood out in the garden, not at all caring for the fact that it was raining. . .She was really reflecting on things that happened long ago. Her hand clenched the locket she wore. Euria was giving off light as she always did. . .which was rather annoying considering the fact that it was somewhat dark out. All she remembered was the voice that thundered down those centuries ago. Why she chose to live there was a mystery within itself. . .perhaps because she was no longer allowed to make contact with or go back to Mount Olympus. Iris’s banished creation was giving off a bright light that heavily contrasted the darkness. The sound of footsteps appearing behind her.

”Hello Allyn” she stated flatly. The blonde’s hands were pocketed as he looked down at the short woman before him. ”Are you going to stay here all morning?” his gray slit pupil eyes locked onto the locket before he sighed. Normally he would say something along the lines of “You need to stop holdng onto that thing.” But it was Euria. . .so he just sighed then grabbed her free hand. ”At least get out of the rain.” he explained pulled her towards the door, her pulling away and frowning. ”Just let me stay out here for a bit longer. . .” she stated. He huffed and stood beside her, occasionally looking at the violet eyes that stared off into space.

A very good question was why did Allyn stay with her? Perhaps because she was the only person that seemed to not prejudge him due to his demon nature; sad really. The two just stood there for a long while. . .both of them drenched before she turned with a bright smile on her face. . .Her rainbow gradient hair clinging to her clothing. ”Now I am ready to go inside. . .” she stated fading into a mess of colored smoke, Allyn only sighing and following the mist. She reformed at the door and walked inside. . .Allyn right behind her. ”Now what do you want to do? We have a whole day of nothing~” she sung. ”Of course, but that is what we have every single day.” he explained slightly raining on the parade. She only sighed and leaned against the wall staring at Allyn. The duo stared at each other for a moment but then started walking in search of someone to interact with. . .perhaps even the master of the mansion. The two made their way into the library but seemed to be having a small slap fight. . .a disagreement of some sort but it cleared itself up. ”I’m still right.” she said laughing. Before waving at Hanbei. . . ”Hello~” she sung with bright green eyes locked onto him before she leaned towards him. Allyn was a distance away staring at the two as usual.

KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: The garden | With :: Hanbei | Mood :: Bored | Musical Accompaniment :: Just Touched By You | Clothing :: Euria // Allyn

Malevolent Treasure

solias12

K e k k y u

User Image
H A N B E I

Mood: Curious
With: Euria + Allyn
OOC:

The white haired male's head rose from the pages before him. He could feel others around him. "One....two.... three?" He looked behind him, eyes looking directly at the library's door way. Another had entered his forest running at high speed. How could someone be in such a rush that early in the morning. Blinking slowly the footsteps had slowed, making their way into the manor's front door. Soon the pair in the garden had enter after a while of basking in the rain. He began to think to himself, Maybe I should go and see this new comer... But deep down, he just wanted to be alone and be swallowed up by the books before him.
                            Turning on his heels about to leave, before him a face he knew appeared almost out of no where. "Oh.. hello" He smiled, as his voice was rather low and sweet. Before him appeared a woman with beautiful and most interesting hair. And a male that seems to stay where he was. "Is everything alright?" He questioned, cradling the book into his chest. His heart was began to become even more interested to see this new comer, that now sat it's self upon the stair well. But first he had to see to the two before him, slowly apologising towards this person in his mind; sadly know it wont reach them.

Still standing there, Hanbei had to ask them. "Did you see the new comer?" His feet began to edge towards the doorway and Allyn. The spirit always got excited like a child on Christmas day when ever there was a new person in the manor. "We must go and greet them"
Mona

User Image
Drenched with rain and tired from walking, Mona is relieved when she stumbles upon the grand manor. She eases open the front door, somewhat surprised to find it unlocked, and slips inside as quietly as possible, closing it quickly behind her so as not to let in the bad weather. Mona gently shakes the water droplets from her hair and looks around.

Trash Garbage

User Image
                      . . .}XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!
Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu

Other people. . .OH YEAH! Well she thinks she did. . .well not really. ”I saw her. . .” Allyn trailed off from the doorway. Euria nearly flew to the door and past Allyn. ”TO GREET!” she sung running down the stairs in the flurry. She made it to a step and saw a woman, grabbing her hands. Euria was pale as a ghost. . .which as a tad bit freakish when one saw her to just grab a hold of their hands and lift them up and down. ”Hello there my name is Euria what is your name. . .” Her head turned to see another at the bottom of the stairs. She sucked in her breath in surprise making a loud HUUUUUWAAAHHH noise before running down the stairs to this woman as well. Allyn was just standing on the steps ”HELLO!” she shouted at the woman before stopping. Her body illuminated slightly as she dd so. . .the woman hopping up and down until she grabbed her hands as well. ”How are you you’re wet!” she was not one to talk because she was wet as well. ”You’re scaring people.” Allyn stated flatly. Euria only turned around and stuck her tongue out at him. His nature was a tad bit hostile. . .so in this case he would have certainly breathed poison in someone’s face if they ran to him and started shouting like that. And he looked down. . .having no idea WHEN she gave him her purse. . .not that was just degrading, this tall man, holding a purse. ’Damn it. . .’ he trailed off.
KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: main entrance | With :: NEW PEOPLE | Mood :: Bored | Musical Accompaniment :: Just Touched By You | Clothing :: Euria // Allyn

Malevolent Treasure

grimlaces

solias12

K e k k y u

User Image
H A N B E I

Mood: Curious
With: Euria + Allyn + New comers
OOC:

Before he knew it Euria was already out of the door and racing towards the new comer, well comers. Feeling another pair of footsteps entering the building only made him want to do the same. Book still cradled by his chest,he followed at his own speed, suddenly seeing the rainbow head dance with the two new women. He how ever stood in shock, looking down. Both of them were wet from the rain, along with Euria, but she didn't seem to mind it that much.
                            Hanbei couldn't help but release a small laugh, making his way down the stairs. "I see you have been greeted highly by Euria" He laughed, now standing at the main entrance. His eyes began to show emotion once again; happiness was filling them as the smile proudly sat across his face. Deeper down than the need to be alone, was he actually glad to meet new people? "please, come into the kitchen, we must clean you up..." He began to walk toward the kitchen door way, before stopping and stating his name with a small bow. "Hanbei... Oh and don't worry, I will go and get you fresh clothes... I will not peek I promise, neither will Allyn" He pointed towards the blonde, that seemed to be carrying a purse. A giggle had to escape seeing him stand there with it.
Mona

User Image
Mona smiled politely and followed her host towards the kitchen, murmuring a quiet "My name is Mona." in response to the introduction. It was a pleasant surprise to her to be welcomed without question into this place, if a stranger walked into her house unannounced she was certain she would throw a fit! But her host was charming and kind, and didn't seem at all surprised by her presence. "Thank you for your hospitality." she said, in her usual way of speaking, barely loud enough to be heard.

Malevolent Treasure

OOC: I will be back online in .... 7+ hours. It is time for me to sleep... It is 4am where I am >.>

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Turtle On A Treadmill

grimlaces

K e k k y u

User Image

Mayrin

Mayrin heard the front door open then close and saw a woman and man walk into the manor she was frightend then they walked up the other set of stairs not seeming to notice her she sighed " that was a close one if they saw me then I don't know what wou~~" she was cut off by hearing footsteps running down the stairs then the same girl she had seen a couple of seconds before this came rushing down. Mayrin turned to see her next thing she new the woman was holdng her hands and jumping up and down she was very pale but mayrin didn't mind at all " h-hi Euria my names mayrin it's very nice to meet you" then mayrin heard the door close quickly and saw a girl with white hair. Mayrin watched as Euria ran to greet the other person, then a man came running down " yes and she's very nice " she said.

A smile showed on her face as the man said to follow him to the kitchen to clean her up bit. The man bowed as he said his name " is nice to meet you Hanbei my name is mayrin" she blushed when he said not he nor a man named Allyn wouldn't peek.

Trash Garbage

User Image
                      . . .}XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

The two entered the kitchen and Allyn took his normal place against the wall. Euria was just wandering around the kitchen before clapping her hands together. ’Oh no we should make sure that everyone isn’t hungry! She thought stopping in the middle of the kitchen and grinning. ”Is anyone hungry?” she asked waving her arms to get everyone’s attention. The joyous façade was something Allyn saw right through, but he wasn’t going to ruin it for her; mostly because she hated pity. His eyes watched the locket that hung from the sodden woman’s neck. Since she told him the reason for it. . .he had this urge to just rip it from her and throw it out. Sure it was something for her husband. . .but that was in ancient greek times. . .She should gave at least let it go by now. He was one to remain detached from society. He was one to really spend time with Euria, but he was rather insensitive so her mental situation was just. . .hard for him to comprehend. He failed to sympathize with her, but in the end it would eventually he would probably understand.

Euria opened up the refrigerator and started pulling things out, adjusting her glasses and setting stuff up. ”Come on help~” she shouted to the purse holding man. He only shook his head and obliged blindly taking things from her as she started to make things to cook.

Location :: The kitchen | With :: PEOPLE | Mood :: HAPPY | Musical Accompaniment :: Just Touched By You | Clothing :: Euria // Allyn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff