Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Businesswoman

Name - Razekial Aiden
Age - Unknown
Race - Corrupted Ardreux
Description or Appearance picture -He stands just at 5'6" and is somewhat frail looking. Razekial is a fellow who is nearly devoid of color, or at least from what most people could see. Aside from blue eyes the male is practically the embodiment of "pale". Pale skin, snow white hair, pale scars, somewhat pale attitude.

He is also somewhat feminine in appearance, though perhaps that's mostly his hands feet and somewhat his body structure. It's not too terribly so though. His build appears somewhat lanky though not sickly thin. It's more of a neutral build.

With white hair, black nails and all sharp teeth aside from his incisors he sometimes comes off as demonic in looks.
picture 1 picture 2
Sex - Male
Personality - Usually quiet and calm, secretive and pretty honest. Comes off as cold even if he doesn't mean to. Personality is given to change based on the situation or who he's feeling like.
Weapon of choice - His sword nicknamed "Baby"
Powers and abilities - Manipulation of shadows. Some form of energy. "Quick" healing when he is able to focus on healing. Enhances sense of smell and hearing as well as enhanced strength. Can float/walk on air due his true form.
Weaknesses - Being exposed to well lit areas for too long, cold temperatures, going too long without hunting/eating, his temper, getting too worked up
Hobbies - People watching, wandering, hunting people when he gets hungry
History - There's not much to Razekial's past that he hasn't already forgot about or deemed to unimportant to really keep in mind. However, most of his past has started from the moment they arrived on earth, the day that his memory went bad and the day he learned the beings of this planet were quite different from those back home, or at least according to his brother.

ooc://
Hope this is alright O 3o

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
m i d n i g h t f i r e x
Name - Razekial Aiden
Age - Unknown
Race - Corrupted Ardreux
Description or Appearance picture -He stands just at 5'6" and is somewhat frail looking. Razekial is a fellow who is nearly devoid of color, or at least from what most people could see. Aside from blue eyes the male is practically the embodiment of "pale". Pale skin, snow white hair, pale scars, somewhat pale attitude.

He is also somewhat feminine in appearance, though perhaps that's mostly his hands feet and somewhat his body structure. It's not too terribly so though. His build appears somewhat lanky though not sickly thin. It's more of a neutral build.

With white hair, black nails and all sharp teeth aside from his incisors he sometimes comes off as demonic in looks.
picture 1 picture 2
Sex - Male
Personality - Usually quiet and calm, secretive and pretty honest. Comes off as cold even if he doesn't mean to. Personality is given to change based on the situation or who he's feeling like.
Weapon of choice - His sword nicknamed "Baby"
Powers and abilities - Manipulation of shadows. Some form of energy. "Quick" healing when he is able to focus on healing. Enhances sense of smell and hearing as well as enhanced strength. Can float/walk on air due his true form.
Weaknesses - Being exposed to well lit areas for too long, cold temperatures, going too long without hunting/eating, his temper, getting too worked up
Hobbies - People watching, wandering, hunting people when he gets hungry
History - There's not much to Razekial's past that he hasn't already forgot about or deemed to unimportant to really keep in mind. However, most of his past has started from the moment they arrived on earth, the day that his memory went bad and the day he learned the beings of this planet were quite different from those back home, or at least according to his brother.

ooc://
Hope this is alright O 3o

ALRIGHT NOW ITS A PARTY!!!!))

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Evan laughed. "If you could kill me I would be forever in your debt. But I'd rather not hurt the young maiden. How about you ext her and fight me demon against werewolf no human shields." He hated the thought of hurting the girl. But he had some tricks up his sleeves for plan B.
"Exit? This is my body," she said as she touched her own neck. "I created this body." The woman closed her eyes for a moment before she disappeared, reappearing not to far to Evan's left side. Her bruised lips remained pinched emotionless and her nails grew a little bit longer as she lifted her arms a bit. "Werewolves are nothing but groveling mutts. The whole race of you needs to perish by this point. I can always start with you." Miyuki lurched forward, extending an arm towards Evan as she tried to swipe angrily at his face with those claws.

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
He dodged her swipes easy. "Man you're reckless." he said while dodging. "Causing stress in her and making her body this wy isn't 'creating' you scum." Evan grabbed the demon and tossed her aside by grabbing her hand mid-swipe. "This groveling mutt is alot different than the other mutts."
Miyuki growled when she was grabbed and she caught her balance quickly to prevent herself from falling. Disappearing for a moment, nothing but Miyuki's pale arms appeared behind Evan as her fingers brushed across his cheeks and through his hair slowly before her entire form appeared behind him, claws moving down towards his neck. "What do you know? You should learn to mind your own business before you stick your nose in other places. Bad dogs deserved to get punished, you know?" Miyuki stated as she turned her hand in quickly and stuck her claws towards Evan's shoulder to try and latch her nails into his flesh.

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
He laughed. He felt his mind go tribal the smell of blood and battle filling his nostrils. He moved with amazing speed unsheathing his sword knocking her back and pointing the sword's blade against her neck. "Look's like this bad dog is a lot more one meesly demon can punish. Am I correct?" His eyes were begining to change to the blood red.
Miyuki was surprised by the speed of the demon and she landed softly on the ground, though didn't look to phased as the sword was pointed at her. "Go ahead. Drive your blade through me. When you see who you kill though, what sort of animal would you be?" she challenged. "After all. I'm a spirit. You'll just be forcing me into a new host." Miyuki stood up and spread her arms a bit, licking her lips. "Well dog? I'm ready."

Sparkly Businesswoman

The small male hummed happily to himself as he walked along the edge of the rooftop to a one story shop that had seemingly been closed for years. His hands were out to either side of him as he wavered here and there with each step like he was about to fall any moment. Despite his happy little tune his face held a somewhat blank expression. Razekial was enjoying himself though, no matter how it might have seemed, his mind wandering some as he neared the corner of the roof, his stop. Once his foot reached the edge he stopped to just stand there, arms down and hands now in his pocket. Had a breeze not rolled by to move his hair he’d have appeared to be frozen in time, blue eyes gazing off into nowhere really. He stood that way for a good ten or so minutes, trying to think of what he could do and so on. Once it seemed like he had snapped out of whatever he took a step forward and dropped from the roof, landing with knees been a bit before straightening out and moving on.

He was honestly suspecting little to come from today when he turned the corner, headed across the street and into the park only to spot something. Near a bench there seemed to be some sort of fight, spat, argument, whatever. It was all fighting to him. But these two beings seemed to randomly go at it, demon and animal… werewolf? Razekial had to sniff the air to tell exactly, nose wrinkling a bit as more than just the scent of dog hit him. Man was he glad he didn’t have to constantly breathe this filth in. Shaking his head he lurked a bit in the shadows cast by the tree he was under as he watched whatever it was happen.

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
He didn't want to kill either of them because he knew that he could kill the demon but the girl had to die either way. "Demon I could kill you too. But i'm not going to for the girl's sake." He start to say the Lord s prayer over and over and as he said this he took out a crucifix that was on the necklace he was wearing.
"You don't get it, do you dogs? I knew they weren't smart animals. I'm a spirit. I've been -" When Evan started with his religious mumbo-jumbo, Miyuki stumbled back quickly, her dark eyes widening to the point there was no white. "Shut up!" she hissed, locking her jaw as she brought a hand to her face, the other covering one ear. Her head pounded and she felt a burning through her veins. "I'm not done with you! Watch your back, dog. I'll reach you through anything and next time I won't play around with you," the demon warned before her eyes seemed to shrink back down and her skin collected a bit more color. The demon's persona vanished back into Miyuki's body and she stood there with a bit of a wobble before she plopped down lightly in the grass with her hands to her head again.

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
He held out her hand his eyes still red but slowly returning. "You okay? Thats one hell of a demon you got there miss." He wasn't afraid of it but he was quite impressed with the control the demon had over this girl. Its all on fear the strongest emotions all humans share. That demon must've tortured this girl to paranoia. He felt great sympathy for her. He knew what fear could do.
She stared at him, watching his every movements. What was with the religious icons and the sword? They made her feel physically ill. His words just brought out a small nod. Miyuki collected herself for a few minutes before she slowly stood up, swallowing the lump in her throat, eyes never once leaving Evan just in case he tried to attack her for whatever reason. "I-I'm sorry," she said as she took a small step back. "I've caused enough trouble for today. I sh-should go."

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
"Don't worry about me. My wounds will heal in a matter of hours, trust me." He laughed but he knew the woman wanteed to leave. "If you feel you need to go, go. You don't need my permission. However I think I could possibly helpyou get ccontrol back." He looked over on the street corner and saw a strange young man. He didn't smell like anything Evan has sensed before but he brought his attention back to the girl.

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
After awhile of silence. Evan gave up on trying to communicate with the woman and left. The young male didn't seem interested on speaking with him due to the expression on his ace. He isghed ashe walked into a restaurant. A young waitress named Julie sat him. He went there a lot and she knew him very weel. "Evan why are you so down?"

He just smiled and looked at her auburn eyes. "Nothing Jules just been a rough day." He ordered his usual. A steak cooked well done, some fries, shrimp, onion rings, and a large root beer. He ate in silence just waiting for someone to finally accept him but he was ok with eing alone he thought. "Annabell why'd you have to die?" He asked while he ate. He paid the bill and left and went back to his tree in the park climbed to the second-lowest branch and fell asleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff