Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which sword is your favourite?

Captain Kidd's Sawtooth Cutlass 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 18 ]
Washington's Battle Sword 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 7 ]
Lincoln's Sword 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Just interested to know the weapons you guys use and possibly outfits too! Mine are listed below.

Normal weapon: Washington's Battle Sword (5 Damage 5 Speed 5 Combo)
Small weapon: "Broken Sword" Knife (5 Damage 5 Speed 4 Combo)
Firearm: Scottish Flintlock
Outfit: Traditional Colonial Assassin
Discuss!

Dangerous Lunatic

Why even bother?
Equipment never mattered a whiff in Assassin's creed.
sltttbrgr
Why even bother?
Equipment never mattered a whiff in Assassin's creed.

Styles of fighting and appearances. o3o

fuzzybrick's Fangirl

Trash Enthusiast

14,100 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Overstocked 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Steel Crimson
Just interested to know the weapons you guys use and possibly outfits too! Mine are listed below.

Firearm: One Royal Pistol and one Scottish Flintlock (Due to the fast travel dual wield pistol glitch)

Discuss!

I've been using the default stuff for Assassin's Creed III so far, then again, I'm still pretty new to this campaign. I do not plain to change my appearance and such yet. Back in Brotherhood, I think it mattered slightly more (or so I noticed).

Sex Symbol

I fight everyone unarmed and then disarm them lol
It makes me feel badass
Austriaide
I fight everyone unarmed and then disarm them lol
It makes me feel badass

Lol that's a cool way to fight, I did that a lot more in Brotherhood, the only good thing about the Sawtooth sword is the kill animations
Twothousand
Steel Crimson

Firearm: One Royal Pistol and one Scottish Flintlock (Due to the fast travel dual wield pistol glitch)

Discuss!

I've been using the default stuff for Assassin's Creed III so far, then again, I'm still pretty new to this campaign. I do not plain to change my appearance and such yet. Back in Brotherhood, I think it mattered slightly more (or so I noticed).

Well, I find it matters later on, seeing as you don't get the Special Iron Ingots (used in crafting all weapons) until the ed of the storyline (sequences)
Seems somehow that Sawtooth is beating the statistically better sword (Washington's Battle Sword)

fuzzybrick's Fangirl

Trash Enthusiast

14,100 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Overstocked 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Steel Crimson
Twothousand
Steel Crimson

Discuss!

Well, I find it matters later on, seeing as you don't get the Special Iron Ingots (used in crafting all weapons) until the ed of the storyline (sequences)

Could be. I've just been hoarding money because I rather enjoy running through the forest and taking the scenic routes usually. This usually results in fighting bears, elk, and I kill beavers for their drops. Results: Lots of money.
Twothousand
Steel Crimson
Twothousand
Steel Crimson

Discuss!

Could be. I've just been hoarding money because I rather enjoy running through the forest and taking the scenic routes usually. This usually results in fighting bears, elk, and I kill beavers for their drops. Results: Lots of money.

I have £130,000 left over in game and I've bought EVERYTHING. Really not that much money needed, requires more TIME than anything. I've racked up like more than 50 hours of gameplay.

PocketFoxo's Husbando

I just use the Assassin Tomahawk and default Flintlock. Also, am I the only who thinks that AC should just get rid of the whole Primary and Small Weapon thing, and just have us keep one weapon at a time? It felt so redundant to have a sword strapped to your belt when you ONLY use the Tomahawk in open combat.

At least in the Ezio trilogy, you could do a glitch that would let you lose every item except your hidden blades and fists, so if you didn't want to carry a knife around, you could get rid of it.
Messenger Of The Wind
I just use the Assassin Tomahawk and default Flintlock. Also, am I the only who thinks that AC should just get rid of the whole Primary and Small Weapon thing, and just have us keep one weapon at a time? It felt so redundant to have a sword strapped to your belt when you ONLY use the Tomahawk in open combat.

At least in the Ezio trilogy, you could do a glitch that would let you lose every item except your hidden blades and fists, so if you didn't want to carry a knife around, you could get rid of it.

I only tend to use swords, always have, Altair's Sword, then Vlad Tepes'/Yusuf Kijil, now Washington/Sawtooth swords. I never use the small weapon.
Would like to hear more opinions
Come on guys!
Guess nobody likes AC3 cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out