Welcome to Gaia! ::

Captain Murkham
Ecclesiophobia
Captain Murkham
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Power brick died 3 times.
Controller was easily broken twice.
Paying to play online on a supposedly more stable connection than PSN. Nope, If by stable you mean constant disconnections, Then bravo, Micro$oft.
Few games(And by that I mean two) That I can't get elsewhere on better platforms.
Guido douchbags looking for a fight, Ignorant kids, Etc.

THANK YOU

I went through three of these things before I gave up and bought a PS3.

Bought a PS3 and the 360 is solely responsible for making me relies how terrible the current gen is, So I went back to playing retro games.

I ended up going back to retro and buying a PC.

Liberal Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Mindjack, Sonic free riders, and call of duty.
The Whee wiil.
I thought it was necessary for the game but...
what
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The sword was made of foam. I played PotC: At World's End with it and it bent from all the wagglin'.

Noob

I never got into the Kinect. I don't know anybody over the age of 6 who enjoys the Kinect.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Dogz for the Gameboy. That game lasted ONE FUDGING HOUR! My experience was as follows...

Vet: Here's your new dog! We'll check back with you in two in-game weeks and see how it goes from there! 4laugh

Me: YEAH! I'm gonna name you Pablo, and you're gonna learn all sorts of tricks! Holy fudge, I can't wait to see what happens in a week when this tutorial ends! It IS a tutorial, right?

*Two In-Game Weeks of Dull Gameplay/About an Hour Later*

Vet: Huzzah! You took good care of your pet! Now Pablo is a dog show champion!

Me: Oh! I get to do dog shows now? Heck ye- wait, WHY THE FUDGE ARE YOU ROLLING THE CREDITS?

The main game was awful. You got maybe three minutes with your dog at a time before an extended cutscene would play. Game, breakfast cutscene. Game, school cutscene. Game, dinner cutscene. Game, bed cutscene. Rinse and repeat. Look, creators. There's this thing. It's called "ACCEPTABLE BREAKS FROM REALITY!" No one is going to complain because the character doesn't take a break to eat! Especially not when the cutscene is so LONG. For the love of Talos, I just want to walk my fudging dog! STOP PULLING ME BACK TO GO TO SCHOOL!

Fudge whoever created that game. It was GARBAGE.
Ringoringa
Dogz for the Gameboy. That game lasted ONE FUDGING HOUR! My experience was as follows...
Fudge whoever created that game. It was GARBAGE.

ohgaw. /laughing so hard irl
my exact thoughts!
it was so ***** stupid. ;n;
the pixels were so god damn cute though.

Fashionable Lunatic

TommyStinson
Basically anything Sega outside of the Genesis. Especially the Nomad, 32X and any 32X CD game.
â„œinny says: The Nomad is the only Genesis I ever had. I liked it because it was fairly portable even though I only used the power cord. The battery life was s**t but it was the best handheld I ever owned.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I would say that my worst console was the Nintendo 64 because I've thoroughly enjoyed my Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, and PC.

Girl

A tie between the Wii and N64.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Kawaii Shoujo

Drill Dozer
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

... I personally found these games to be boring as hell and the controls to be rather crappy.

Cyrxe's King

None, I demo or review before buying.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Spectral Souls on the psp. loading times and im sure the way the game code manage loading the game's data probably drained my psp battery a lot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff