Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long would it take to watch all of the Harry Potter movies in one sitting? I plan on doing this. I WILL do this. I just need to make sure I have enough time to do I it all in one shot. :3
well when deathly hallows part 2 came out my theatre had a marathon from 6 am till the midnight showing
im sure they had intermissions though User Image
Well that helps nonetheless :] Thank you!
19.6 hours
I Am Serendipity
19.6 hours

YOU WIN! I love you! Thank you!!!!

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Dang! Good luck on it! I rarely watch a movie more than once. Wish you the best! wink Although I did read some of the books more than once.
I Am Serendipity
19.6 hours

I love Harry Potter, but I don't know if I could do all the movies in one sitting. 19.6 hours? I think I would permanently be a couch potato...
That's a little too much movie for me.

Tipsy Goat

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

════════════════

Sounds like a day well spent. I'm not big on the movies, though. I've read the books more than I've seen the movies.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i have the box set of all 8 movies biggrin but i've never watched them all in one go. if i do want to watch them again, i watch them on separate days... except the last 2, i watch those in the same day. so i have entertainment for a full week ^^
When the last one came out I had a marathon of watching them all. It was about 17 and a half. I split that into two days though. Would be fun to watch them all in a row.
the bests film and book are the numbers 7
emotion_dealwithit
cat_lol

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
you're going to be mental by the end!

i have to at least space them out by a week or else i get emotionally messed up
lol

neway..probably almost a full day..i dont remember the movie lengths im guessing 16 hours?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff