Hope everyone is having a great new year!! emotion_bigheart

Demonic Smoker

High-functioning Hoarder

Chymelia Morbiduary
Shimomeiji
Chymelia Morbiduary
Shimomeiji
Chymelia Morbiduary

Ah. Basic human psychology states that when one feels depressed, it is best to lie to themselves that the new day will be better. Eventually said human will stay in the self-delusion, and pretty soon no matter what, they can actually remain calm and content through most given situations.
I still have yet to try it due to me being a realistic person, I disdain self-delusion, but really, I'm ready to try anything at this point.

Self-delusional security though delusional is also helpful, though is still, in fact, is a self generated facade. When I say to stay positive, do what I do (I've had a lot of... experience with self psychology...) and embrace the negative, but understand any positive undertones or concepts past the negative ones. Understand bad things are around, but understand your mentally strong than that, and extend your mentality past those things and reach kind of a positive awareness within your present reality~

Perhaps I'll do this from now on.. I do believe in everything happens for a reason. Maybe now I should start looking for silver linings, no?

Exactly~
Through this, I've honestly developed new respect and understanding of the human mentality as well as situations themselves. I've had over a good few years severe depression, anxiety, and paranoia. Now I live with 90% less of it thanks to these concepts that I've practiced for years all because I now have that clarity of the mind and reality.
By looking for silver linings, you learn the abilities to organize, strengthen, and educate your mind by yourself, which also helps you become a more profound and understanding person, which it always wonderful~
Best of luck to you and all of the situations in your past, present, and future~

Well I thank you very much for this enlightenment. I've just grown around morbid, depressed and.. Not mentally there people. I guess I just did a "Monkey see, monkey do." type of reaction to them, which now reflecting on it, is a bad thing to do.. Not bad so much as it isn't very smart.

what are u guys talking about lol jk ikr

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
cellarnightmare
ncisfan1002
cellarnightmare
ncisfan1002
cellarnightmare
Arashisora
Good to know! I'll have to look it up sometime and see what it's about. My brother illustrates for comics sometimes but, I know next to nothing about them. 4laugh

Word of warning, to read it is a pretty daunting task. sweatdrop It's 7000+ pages, but very unique 4laugh I would like to illustrate for comics myself someday emotion_kirakira

You're starting to sound like my best friend xd She freaking LOVES Homestuck xd And she wants to wear horns for the entire month of April because of 4/13 :3

Everything is homestuck and nothing hurts~ emotion_kirakira

Jk, I would love to make more homestuck friends! It seems like half the fandom is insane though emo

Hey, you can never have too many friends, even Homestuck fans :3

True lol Happy New Year wink

Happy New Year to you too! :3

Versatile Fashionista

Berrysama
Kimiko Doll
Berrysama
Kimiko Doll

People have to learn to reeeeeeeeeead
-headdesk-
IT IS NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was so disappointing when the person that shows us rig items when they are released refused to sign my thread because she automatically assumed it was for something else. since she is close to the admins that would of given my thread some popularity if she would of helped and get my friend and my ideas noticed. even when i explained to her she said nothing back to me after that. so some people just have bish fits on here,

Yea they tend to do that sometimes
Well, if you work hard enough i'm sure that more and more people will come and one day it will happen because this is a WONDERFUL idea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Over 200 have signed but still nothing.
Did you sign?

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Prominent Steele
BlueRain88
Prominent Steele
BlueRain88
Prominent Steele

i think you can work it out just maybe get some gold items in and some green highlights

Alright, you've got me pumped up to try again >w<; xD
I'll give it another go.. See if I can some up with anything else this time.
whee

-snickers- ay no problem i'm sure with dedication you'll get it right in no time
Sickering? D; ..Should I be concerned?

snickering is sorta how i laugh kinda like a chuckle so nah you shouldn't be concerned xD

Alright. Just had to check. >w<;

Man-Hungry Loverboy

15,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kimiko Doll

Dat pelvic thrust motion emotion_awesome

User Image

Dem booty shorts ;D emotion_awesome

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
blizzardtech
ladymay111
blizzardtech
ladymay111
blizzardtech

My friend always tried to get me to belly dance you must have a strong stomach lol its not easy
I sing as well....in the shower where nobody can hear me hahaha

xp! really ? well its fun biggrin 3nodding 4laugh and no i dont really i just practice a lot lol and aww lol xp >_< well thats fun to <3 rofl

haha yeah so what else do you like to do?

mmm watch anime lol xp 4laugh rofl

nice nice lol rofl

yep <3 wink

Bunny

30,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
Aryn
Shimomeiji
Aryn
This thread is moving fast o_o;

When you read this, you will be two more pages behind. ninja
x.x

it's going quite slow compared to the first contest-day, actually~ cat_4laugh

Noble Vampire

16,415 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Hi everyone hows your day going?

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
4laugh heart

High-functioning Hoarder

Versatile Fashionista

[ Glass_wings ]
User Image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! gonk

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Capt Terror
Woo Mee
Capt Terror
Woo Mee
Capt Terror

Good how are you?
Well I'm waiting to go out to the bars to celebrate New Years, but it's only 4:45pm here. Feels like forever away.

I'm alright thanks.
Ah wish I was going out this evening, but no ; ^ ;
New year is an hour away my time xD

Yay! Almost New Years for you!
Last year I think I just slept thru it lol.

Woop woop!
Last year I was round a friends, but this year she's gone to South Africa so I cant do that lol xD

/Hungerover.
Awww. Well I hope you still had fun, I did... Until this morning.

Hahaha xD well that's what happens when you drink too muuuch~!
I'm lucky I don't get headaches for hangovers tho, just like, tummy aches Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces