User Image

Gaia 9 Action News exclusive! With grim clouds gathering and the skies darkening ominously, it seems that Gais's various doomsayers may be on to something-- could our world truly be coming to an end? This newswoman, with all the optimism she can muster, says "maybe."

On condition of anonymity, Gaia's foremost apocalyptic coward-- oh, hell, the world's ending, I might as well tell you it's Old Man Logan-- gives the following comment:

"Bub, I been doomsday preppin' since you were knee-high to a squirrel. If the world don't end tomorrow, just makes it all the more likely that it's gonna end the day after that. I don't care what some ancient calendar or weirdo cult-gang says. All I know is I feel a bad wind blowin'."

But not everyone shares Logan's dark mood. Many Gaians, despite the ugly tidings, are choosing to celebrate Xmas anyway. Friends and family are coming together to fight the gathering blackness by lighting up a tremendous Xmas tree! You can help contribute to the holiday spirit by powering up ornaments with your cheer and good deeds-- posting in the holiday forums, giving gifts and whatnot-- or you can give in to the darkness and smash ornaments like a petulant world-hating child.

Either way, this is sure to be an Xmas to remember...