Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
So, I'm looking for an anime to watch and since it's christmas, I'm looking for a xmas-ish one. I don't even know if those exist....
Also, If you know any anime with christmas episodes, tell me please! emotion_yatta

Shy Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Medalist 100
Tokyo Godfathers. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it yet myself but the premise is such, according to Wikipedia:

One Christmas Eve in present day Tokyo, three homeless people — Gin (ギン?), a middle-aged alcoholic, Hana (ハナ?), a transwoman and former drag queen, and Miyuki (ミユキ?), a runaway girl — discover an abandoned newborn while searching in some trash. Deposited with the unnamed baby is a note asking the finder to take good care of her and a bag containing clues to the parent's identity. The trio sets out to find the baby's parents. The baby is named Kiyoko, "pure child" as she is born on Christmas Eve.

Witty Genius

Toradora has a good Christmas special

also that one pokemon short

Questionable Conversationalist

Tokyo Godfathers is one of the best movies I've ever seen, it's incredibly adorable and a really good movie in general. My Japanese professor screened it after our exam as a holiday send off, definitely try to find it somewhere to watch! I'm not sure if there's a dub but yes, definitely do see it! I'm planning to get it to watch with my parents as well.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
the only ones I can think of are:

My Santa
Love Hina Christmas Episode
Pokemon: "Holiday Hi-Jynx"(I'm unsure if you can still find that one since I heard it was Banned)
Love hina has a christmas episode, as does toradora. Karas the prophecy takes place on the day but is an action show. other than those, yeah, tokyo godfathers.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Prolonging the Magic
Tokyo Godfathers. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it yet myself but the premise is such, according to Wikipedia:

One Christmas Eve in present day Tokyo, three homeless people — Gin (ギン?), a middle-aged alcoholic, Hana (ハナ?), a transwoman and former drag queen, and Miyuki (ミユキ?), a runaway girl — discover an abandoned newborn while searching in some trash. Deposited with the unnamed baby is a note asking the finder to take good care of her and a bag containing clues to the parent's identity. The trio sets out to find the baby's parents. The baby is named Kiyoko, "pure child" as she is born on Christmas Eve.
That sounds like a wonderful movie! I can't wait to find it!
User Image
K-ON!

edit: episode, not series lol
And don't forget to play Christmas Miku on repeat. :T

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
I definitely agree about Tokyo Godfathers and Toradora!

Amagami SS and Hayate no Gotoku are also Christmas-related. With Amagami SS, I highly recommend the last arc because it's, in my opinion, the best one. It's also the arc that relates most to Christmas. I recommend Hayate no Gotoku because the start of the series is on Christmas eve or day.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Dont forget "The Dissapearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" (movie).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You might want to watch the first season of the show to "get" the movie better.

Timid Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
dreamsk
Dont forget "The Dissapearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" (movie).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You might want to watch the first season of the show to "get" the movie better.

Actually, I've been meaning to check this movie out, since I have seen the first season. Thanks blaugh

Timid Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Prolonging the Magic

This sounds good and I think it was on netflix, so I'll definately watch this one. Thank you blaugh
Asuka Tsuzuki's avatar Hokuto Uchiha's avatar 717y's avatar tophrocks's avatar GrIIM jR's avatar lovepunks's avatar
Tokyo Mew Mew, Chrono Crusade, and Black Butler have episodes that take place around Christmas time. And I think they're all very good biggrin
I know that chrno crusade has a christmas episode

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces