He is by far my favorite character!

Krampus

I wouldn't say he's my favorite character, but he was really adorable whee

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

I did like him, but it's hard to outclass Gandalf.

Sparkly Gem

11,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
I was really happy that they gave him a bigger part in the movie than was in the book. In the book it's just a mention, but the movie fleshed him out. I also liked that they gave Saruman a part in the movie, but that's because I heart Christopher Lee.

Tipsy Wench

I love Radagast! So adorable, I just want to go live with him in the forest. cool

Raider

3,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IzarArgi
I was really happy that they gave him a bigger part in the movie than was in the book. In the book it's just a mention, but the movie fleshed him out. I also liked that they gave Saruman a part in the movie, but that's because I heart Christopher Lee.

Radagast did not have a part in The Hobbit. Gandalf merely mentions him. I didn't think that warranted him having such a big part in the film.

Dapper Fatcat

They did mention that they compiled a lot of Tolkein's notes into the movie. Who knows. Maybe Radagast did have a bigger role but Tolk edited him out.

Lucky Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I almost shouted out "SANTA!" when I saw him on that sleigh with the hares...

Thieving Rogue

16,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
IzarArgi

I liked that they showed Saruman when he was on the side of good. Hey, he wasn't always bad.
Ragadast is my 2nd favourite character. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want a rabbit sleigh?! whee
Radagast the brown = <3
He was so funny I loved the part where they were talking about saying that he had been eating one too many mushrooms lol

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
As IzarArgi and Keyalindis mentioned, Radagast was just mentioned in the book. So it's hard to say whether or not the filmmakers portrayed him as Tolkien did. But I really took a liking to this character from the new movie.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
He didn't have to have bird poop encrusted on his face though. That was a little much...

Dapper Fatcat

-Crystal Confetti-
He didn't have to have bird poop encrusted on his face though. That was a little much...

I do not think it was poo. I think it was a type of lichen that grows on trees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff