By animal 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
However i want to 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I hate pokemon 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold!!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Hello everyone.
I am questing for an epic Pokemon battle, I have three characters to choose from, all who are ready and willing to battle.

Please either PM me if you are interested or simply post here! however, I will only do so many at a time, so once I feel I have enough people I will shut this thread down.

heart heart Rules heart heart

I do have a couple rules, not many but please follow them.
1. Please be litterate!!! I can not stand role plays with people who do not care about grammar or spelling. Please speak in third person (he/she not I) and please make replys at least 3-4 sentences long. Though to me the longer the better.

2. Please no godmoding! If I begin a roleplay with you and my attacks are blocked every time, I will no longer continue the roleplay.

3. You can win, but you can also loose. We will base the battle as if it were a true battle in the Pokemon world.

4. I do have a life outside of Gaia so please note replys may take a while, I am a full time college student and also have a job so please just be patient with me and I will return the favor

5. follow all Gaia TOS

And last but not least, If you wish to speak out of character, after the roleplay begins, please either send a second PM or use parenthesis as to not get confused.

Thanks so much I am truly looking forward to a great battle ^^

~Also I do other roleplays that just Pokemon so if you want something different just let me know and I will oblige best i can

~My characters are bisexual and are also single. They love to be pampered and are easy to get along with and like <3

~I love avi art and I love giving so if I really like ya I might just gift something special (especially around this time of year)

User Image
heart About Sora: heart

Sora is my main character, she is a Pokemon breeder from the land of Etrua (An old rp guild I was a member of) Sora specializes in cat-like Pokemon who she breeds to produce kittens with special abilities and moves. Liepars is her signature Pokemon, being the main king of her pokecatttery. She recieed Purrloin when she was very young as a pet to be by her side and protect her from harm.

Sora is part Neko herself, which gives her a very stron connection o not just Pokemon, but any cats in general. Sora's favorite colors range from blue to dark purple and her goal in life is to meet the enchanting and beautiful Mew.

Sora is really itching for a battle against a mouse or dog type team!
User Image
These are my other Pokemon Characters, Ella and Emma. They are twins, and have similar Pokemon. If you would like to battle them, please PM me :D

heart About Emma: heart
Emma is the girly girl of the two. She was born only two minutes after her sister and is often called the "baby" which she can not stand. Emma does not like to get dirty but enjoys any Pokemon battle she can get her hands on. Emma is sweet and kind heated, she is fun to be around but has a habbit of getting in trouble. Emma devotes her time to riding her Rapidash around to show off it's beauty to others. She likes to brag about her team and trains to become strong enough to defeat Ella in battle one day. Emma's favorite color is Purple and she wears the pink half of a yin yang neclace that they share to represent each other.

heart About Ella: heart
Ella is the elder of the two sisters. She is more of a tom-boy searching adventure everywhere she goes. She is very active and is always by her sisters side. Ella has gotten her sister out of trouble may times. She does not like when people hurt her sister or she will come with a vengeance. Ella spends most of her time training her team to become stronger. Ella loves a challenge and will take anyone on. Ella's favorite color is pink and she wears a the purple half of the yinyang symbol for her sister.

Will do double battles or one on one

User Image
User Image

heart About Akiko: heart

Last but not least, this is Akiko. She is one of my newest characters and would love to try her hand at a battle as well. Akiko has a split personality, from the darkest of dark to the friendliest of light. She specializes in Dark/Psychic and Ghost type Pokemon. She has a telekinetic connection with her Pokemon and will not be seen without them by her side.

Akiko's favorite colors are black and white or monochrome grey since those are the only colors she will wear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff