Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello fellow Gaia Metal heads. I would just like to say i started on this site way before i ever gave a crap about facebook or twitter. I still hate facebook and twitter but they are great marketing outlets. Instead of just dabbling on either of those for hours i came to gaia first. So im asking you guys to give my band Vice/Virtue a listen. Regardless of what sub genre of metal my band is i hope any metal fan would give us a second of their time. I dont care if this isn;t quite the right form to be posting in. I will be doing it in multiple forms. All i ask is to give us a like on FB if nothing more.

http://www.facebook.com/vicevirtuemusic
And here's the twitter if anyone wants it
http://twitter.com/ViceVirtue_Band

Zealot

I didn't like it. No supper for you.
You should probably pick a header pic for your facebook that at least somewhat hides how much of a douchebag every one of you is.
holy crap that guy in the middle that is probably the frontman looks like the biggest douchebag ever

what a ******** tool

bandpage won't load but I don't need it to to know it's s**t.

the rest of the band looks douchey too, but holy crap your frontman
AlisonsDagger
holy crap that guy in the middle that is probably the frontman looks like the biggest douchebag ever

what a ******** tool

I dunno if he's as bad as the guy with the torn collar.

Was it like a requirement that you could only have no collar or no sleeves?

What kind of brocore ******** bullshit is this OP?
5th Sunday Circuit Rider
AlisonsDagger

what a ******** tool

I dunno if he's as bad as the guy with the torn collar.

Was it like a requirement that you could only have no collar or no sleeves?

What kind of brocore ******** bullshit is this OP?

they commented "dats da s**t" on their cover photo.
No seriously. Go look.

what a joke

Smoker

well seeming that i was on gaia before facebook existed outside of harvard and well before twitter
existed

and the music's not interesting or good

and yeah middle guy and far right guy both look like huge toolbags

Hygienic Humorist

You're hella cool hatin on facebook and twitter, but then still having them. And think that gaya is some how ******** better.
Come back when you're not 12 any more, and your band doesn't suck okay?
Mikeisonfire
Hello fellow Gaia Metal heads. I would just like to say i started on this site way before i ever gave a crap about facebook or twitter. I still hate facebook and twitter but they are great marketing outlets.

So you're still supporting the things you hate.
Way to fail.

Invisible Hunter

The second guy from the left literally looks like someone's dad in the 70s.
I thank you all for your opinions. We couldn't get anywhere without all the bullshit that you people spew out. Love to be hated.
Mikeisonfire
I thank you all for your opinions. We couldn't get anywhere without all the bullshit that you people spew out. Love to be hated.

No one hates you. We're just being blunt and honest.
If you can't take that, then avoid the entertainment industry. You can take it without having to make yourself feel better with variations of "h8rz liek, maek us famus"
They don't. They make you infamous.

Also you still use FB and Twitter. Why do you have those things if you hate them that much? You're supporting something you hate, and that's lame. Just use bandcamp and make a last.fm page or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff