IRL Cat

when i smob i don't smob

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I always bring bandage because I have trust issues. lol

...Also because (usually) I don't bring meat, so I like to be able to take care of my own health.

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
I don't take bandage for smob or smeb. If the crew can't heal properly I'll only be doing one run with them and then I'm off to find a crew that can.

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
Owlie

This always confuses me because, let's say you have aggro. And little by little your getting damaged. Since you have trust issues i'm assuming you suspect a crew won't heal you. Let's say a crew doesn't heal you, and you use bandage. You're just adding to the aggro you already have right? Your attracting more attention, and you are going to get more damage than what you already have. Making you die even faster, especially if the crew isn't healing you.

right?

Tenacious Sage

I bring Bandage since I tend to lag and often cannot heal a crew member in time. Also Wish's animation causes more lag for me. sweatdrop Due to the fact I lag I often rarely die first, I usually die last and then Bandage is helpful since I can keep myself alive while the crew revives. Personally, I think the linking heals in Bandage's strong point since it'll still keep giving you health even after you used it. I know that many people don't like laggers in SMOB but for me, if I lag that I can heal, I can at least do something to keep myself alive and do possible emergency healing. (Assuming that the person isn't dead already)

Shy Noob

I prefer not to use bandage in Shallow Seas... well mostly for like every reason in the first post. Single target, heals too slowly to keep up with damage dealt on whoever has the most aggro, self raging is totally unnecessary when you rage before drowning, then rage by attacking the clams and spouts at the beginning.

I think even diagnose is better.

I get a little irritated when I'm at like 200 health and see 50..... 50..... 50.....
sweatdrop

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I prefer bandage. That's why its cl12, not wish

Bashful Sex Symbol

HerCookiez
Owlie

This always confuses me because, let's say you have aggro. And little by little your getting damaged. Since you have trust issues i'm assuming you suspect a crew won't heal you. Let's say a crew doesn't heal you, and you use bandage. You're just adding to the aggro you already have right? Your attracting more attention, and you are going to get more damage than what you already have. Making you die even faster, especially if the crew isn't healing you.

right?

This is only true if no one else is doing anything to gain aggro while you heal, which means no one else can be attacking or healing, which means either your whole crew is already dead and you're doomed anyway, or you're in a crew of leechers and you're doomed, anyway.

Each Animated has its own little hate meter, and any Animated currently being attacked is going to go after the person attacking it, not the person using Bandage. Healing only accrues half the hate attacking does, so in order for Bandage to outweigh attack aggro, any specific Animated would have to be taking damage equal to less than half of Bandage's healing. I may not know much about SMOB, but I'm fairly certain you're supposed to attack while doing it.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I used to bring bandage back when I couldn't trust people to heal me. Now integrity has taken its place instead.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
HerCookiez
Owlie

right?

I bring Bandage/wish/hack/slash/integ/FF/buff/buff. Since I have one less attack it tends to even out the hate. Since I have extra high dodge and extra high accuracy I hit each animated harder but I'm attacking less frequently, and I also get hit less frequently.

It definitely is riskier than keeping meat and swapping for another attack, but I really, really like the critical hits I get with that set, as well as all animated missing me constantly.

Ganjafari's Wife

Nostalgic Melody
Serenade Sea
Nostalgic Melody
Serenade Sea
This morning i got Halo + Div as my 2 buffs
i was like
Y U NO GIVE ME RAGE BUFF
so i took bandage diagnose for it
and wish taunt and Meat hornet's nest
no matter. lol Smeb on the other hand i take both always

P: I'm proud of you.

Dear god why did i do this?

You forgot turtle

turtlesrcool :u

aren't you that kim guy
why are you a melody

Ganjafari's Wife

HaruhimeLayla
HerCookiez
What will you do if two people are on the verge of dieing?

why omg why emo
I bring bandage when I know my friends are aggro whores that outshines my own whoreyness I also love healing others with it when my wish is loading.you're welcome emotion_c8

hay layla hay c;

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
Purple Pimp Crusader

Do not forget, (if you are a good smob crew member) you are also constantly attacking as well. You get the aggro from attacking + the aggro from healing all at once. Thus, you have more aggro than someone just attacking.

Aggro actually takes a while to switch to a different person. So let's say your the only person damaged atm, and when you happen to get the most aggro you get hit hardddd. This is an indication that you have the aggro, or in other words the hate is locked on you. Healing yourself will make you gain aggro so the damage being dealt is basically locked on you. Healing yourself prevents the aggro to swap to another person, because they cannot reach a higher amount of aggro than you, and slowly you'll start to die.

Let's be realistic. Most random crews we get into will have a late reactions if you get damaged, and if the crew heals too late, and you gained all that aggro from self healing. You just set yourself up to an inevitable death.

And why waste your gold or real life cash for revives? When you could of easily avoided death.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miryoku-Pink
Nostalgic Melody
Serenade Sea
Nostalgic Melody
Serenade Sea
This morning i got Halo + Div as my 2 buffs
i was like