Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Alright, I'll go ahead and make this simple. You come here with prolems in your life, such as BF/GF problems, or advice on what to do in a situation that's bad, and I'll try to help you out by giving you advice, or, helping you out by giving examples on how to aolve the problem. One post at a time though. Here, if one person posts something, then I'll solve their problem, then you can post and I'll help you out, and so on and so fourth. Now, no posting random shiz here, because this topic is for people in need of help, not for playing around, understood? Okay, now, post your problem, and I'll help you solve it.

Partying Prophet

I respect the cause, but there's a life issues form already friend. c: People there need a lot of help.

Besides, life is swell cool

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
True, but, there's one of my friends that has problems in life in every topic she posts, so, I help her out, and she inturn thanks me, so, I came up with an idea, why not have a topic for people to post their problems to me, and, I'll inturn help them out.

Timid Darling

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Guys, this is for people who needs their problems sovled in life, not for pictures, or videos, real stuff here, no derping around, get it? Alright, now, just people who have problems in their life and need advice, or solving, just post, if not, don't post. Now, I'm here for helping out people, they don't call me Prophet for no reason. Now, just, anyone have a problem, you can post or PM me anytime you like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff