Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
shinsonic23
Hello Hello....is this rp still going???? crying

As far as I know, the plan was to make the rp private if this became the outcome of everything.

I'll talk to jewel when I see her online and figure out whats going on.
I am lost on who's turn it is to Role play......

Dedicated Friend

thats what I would like to know...sigh

Shirtless Ladykiller

I am such a bad mod. [/sob] I'm so sorry ;-; Jeez, school's been crazy. I'm almost done with the year, there's maybe 40-50 odd school days left, so I've been trying to keep up with that. AND I've actually been doing church and religious stuff for the first time since I was a like four... But anyway, not the issue...

omg I'm so sorry you guys. To be honest, I'm thinking about the future of this roleplay and how I want it to go from here... The next time Ichi and I are online, I'll talk to him about it. Please hold tight on the decision for the outcome of the roleplay. I'm sorry to have put everyone in this position.

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
JewelBellsRinging
I am such a bad mod. [/sob] I'm so sorry ;-; Jeez, school's been crazy. I'm almost done with the year, there's maybe 40-50 odd school days left, so I've been trying to keep up with that. AND I've actually been doing church and religious stuff for the first time since I was a like four... But anyway, not the issue...

omg I'm so sorry you guys. To be honest, I'm thinking about the future of this roleplay and how I want it to go from here... The next time Ichi and I are online, I'll talk to him about it. Please hold tight on the decision for the outcome of the roleplay. I'm sorry to have put everyone in this position.

I'M ON SKYPE!!!!

Shirtless Ladykiller

Okay, the decision has been made. I'm going to make yet another time skipped post tomorrow, one that puts us into the middle of the battle between the two crews. This is going to be where the first of the plans Ichi and I made for the crews come into play. Make sure to check tomorrow for the post. It probably won't be up until around 12:00 pm Central Time, because I get home around 11. Anyway, this will be the last chance to keep the RP open for new people to join. If it slows again, I'm going to close it and put it in the invitation only section of the forum, and only those that I feel are active enough will be invited to continue.

Dedicated Friend

so is Zane already apart of the sin eaters? Does everyone know about everyone?? I'm not sure what to post lol. And Have you guys talking about other players having more then one character?

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
shinsonic23
so is Zane already apart of the sin eaters? Does everyone know about everyone?? I'm not sure what to post lol. And Have you guys talking about other players having more then one character?

Mmm... I wouldn't say quite yet, but Dhalia's fun bags are just short of hanging out, and she has a wound RIGHT between the twins, so considering Zane is a perverted doctor... I mean... Come on man <-<
I set that up just for you... Perverts unite am I right!?
Yay I am so happy, But remember. Jewel Like I said On Skype, if you need to really need too you may Puppet lydia, since I am also busy irl as well ^^;; and paying off this debt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff