Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
It's been WAY too long since one of Watase's works were made into an anime!
Spring 2013!

ANN Link Thanks to Corbenikk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Bloodsucker

Wow!
I'm actually excited for this.

The manga is great.
She adapted her style really well to shonen.

EDIT: Contributing this link for a legitimate source. ;3

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Corbenikk
Wow!
I'm actually excited for this.

The manga is great.
She adapted her style really well to shonen.

EDIT: Contributing this link for a legitimate source. ;3

Oh thank you! I'll add that to the initial post!!

Dapper Bloodsucker

Bunni Geisha

No problem.

Sometimes people in this forum will jump down your throat if you don't provide a source.
But I doubt anyone would've noticed in this case.
Not many people read Arata.
;n;

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Corbenikk
Bunni Geisha

No problem.

Sometimes people in this forum will jump down your throat if you don't provide a source.
But I doubt anyone would've noticed in this case.
Not many people read Arata.
;n;

I did, just you have to know japanese XDDD but thanks =)

Dedicated Gawker

Being made into an anime? You don't know how effing excited I am! Thanks for spreading the news!

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
LovelyHolic
Being made into an anime? You don't know how effing excited I am! Thanks for spreading the news!

Me too! X3 and of course! I love Watase's work and love that she's finally getting a new anime! Ceres and Fushigi are so old DX!

Dedicated Gawker

Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic

Me too! X3 and of course! I love Watase's work and love that she's finally getting a new anime! Ceres and Fushigi are so old DX!

Oh my god I know!! XD

Honestly I think this is one of her best works yet, okay I still like Ceres more, but I still find this the better series because I have a thing for epic fantasies smile too bad not a lot of people know about it though, just because it doesn't have intense romance doesn't mean she can't write anything else.

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
LovelyHolic
Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic

Oh my god I know!! XD

Honestly I think this is one of her best works yet, okay I still like Ceres more, but I still find this the better series because I have a thing for epic fantasies smile too bad not a lot of people know about it though, just because it doesn't have intense romance doesn't mean she can't write anything else.

Oh Fushigi Yugi and FY Genbu are def my faves. I'm really hoping Genbu gets picked up and she also writes a story for Suzuno and the Byakko Warriors! I liked her the most <3

Dedicated Gawker

Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic
Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic

Oh my god I know!! XD

Oh Fushigi Yugi and FY Genbu are def my faves. I'm really hoping Genbu gets picked up and she also writes a story for Suzuno and the Byakko Warriors! I liked her the most <3

I hope so too! FY Genbu has been getting slow that I've lost interest in it for a couple of months now; which is a shame because I like the story better than the original.

Yes that would be so awesome! I'm also a sucker for a good tragedy, and its unfair that Byakko team hasn't gotten its chance to shine! I'll be happy with even a one-shot(maybe) if its not in her agenda ;(

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
LovelyHolic
Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic
Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic

Oh my god I know!! XD

I hope so too! FY Genbu has been getting slow that I've lost interest in it for a couple of months now; which is a shame because I like the story better than the original.

Yes that would be so awesome! I'm also a sucker for a good tragedy, and its unfair that Byakko team hasn't gotten its chance to shine! I'll be happy with even a one-shot(maybe) if its not in her agenda ;(

Oh, Genbu JUST got off of Hiatus this year! It was for a year or so! I promise if you go read the latest you'll be re-hooked because the same happened to me.

Honestly, though, I really need to catch up on Arata! My borders went byebye and my Barnes and Noble sucks and doesn't carry it so I"m on like 4 or 5 DX

Dedicated Gawker

Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic
Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic
Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic

Oh my god I know!! XD

Oh, Genbu JUST got off of Hiatus this year! It was for a year or so! I promise if you go read the latest you'll be re-hooked because the same happened to me.

Honestly, though, I really need to catch up on Arata! My borders went byebye and my Barnes and Noble sucks and doesn't carry it so I"m on like 4 or 5 DX

Kay I'll try it but I feel like I need to re-read some of it just to remember what the heck is happening.

Have you tried ordering online? It's usually cheaper online for Barnes and Noble, weird but most if the time all the products are around 10% off the original price.

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
LovelyHolic
Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic
Bunni Geisha
LovelyHolic

Oh my god I know!! XD

Kay I'll try it but I feel like I need to re-read some of it just to remember what the heck is happening.

Have you tried ordering online? It's usually cheaper online for Barnes and Noble, weird but most if the time all the products are around 10% off the original price.

I rather buy at a bookstore, but I think i'm going to have to buy online Dx

Chatty Cat

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I saw the manga in a store the other week and want to read it, because it looks like my sort of thing. The anime looks good, too~

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
soulinsideout
I saw the manga in a store the other week and want to read it, because it looks like my sort of thing. The anime looks good, too~

You should read it! And if you don't have the money to buy, check your local library for it! =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff