Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Im new at this but I thought of this story of there being like a good side of the world and a bad side.
For example: Good- fairies, ghouls, angels, mermaids, Neko, ect
bad: Pixies, zombies, demons, octoletts(and tpye of seacreatures that are half human) and khajiit, ect

bios format (YOU DO NOT NEED A BIO but it is prefer)
Name:
Species:
sexuality preference: straight, bi, gay

Rules:
Follow gaia standards
dont kill unless I get a message from the person you are killing and they are giving you permission
have fun
post doesnt have to be pretty but pictures and pretty post are nice
and if you leave please let me know
last please try to post acouple times a day
Name: Amber A Firely
Species: fairy
sexuality preference: straight
appearance: User Image
Name:Eleanore
Species: Elf
Sexuality preference: Asexual((She can fall in love, but not based on looks))
User Image
It is a peaceful day at the town of Golden Luck. There is a party going on know as the town dance a fairy by the name of Amber was enjoying the town dance she was peaceful and happy but one thing was on her mind and that was when will the king come out to award her brother and the other warriors of the town. In the middle of the dance she stopped to look for her brother.
User Image
Am I loud and clear or am I breaking up...

User Image Hazel Lujano

Hazel had looked around the area terrified,frightened, for no reason just out of a curiosity that he was being followed. Hazel had started to think these things after he heard a branch collapse onto the side of the cobblestone road where he was alone or so he thought he was he creature or monster whatever it was he knew he was being followed.Any other mortal wouldn't be as terrified as Hazel he was only terrified due to the fact that he wasn't normal he wasn't just a " there" like many of the other children on Earth he was a demon if he could describe himself he was horrible a creature from hell.

Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck?

Mood: Scared
Song: Rise against Swing Life Away
User Image

Eleanore walked through the village, her eyes upturned to some of the trees that blocked the sky. She knew she should be at that town dance, or whatever it was called, but today was such a nice day...

It's not like Golden Luck had bad weather. It hardly was blocked by the sun, and clouds were few and far in between. However, something about today seemed extra special, and it was telling her to not be at that dance.

Eleanore clicked her tongue twice, an old habit of hers, and she began walking straight ahead. The special thing she was seeking was straight ahead, she could feel it. Pushing aside some leaves and bushes, Eleanore continued, only to hear the murmur and laughter of a crowd, and some music. Groaning inwardly, Eleanore realized she had gotten no where and that she had only turned up at the town dance.

Eleanore slipped into the crowd of people and she blended in seamlessly. Her stomach growled lightly, and she felt even more annoyed. She didn't understand why her instincts led her to HERE of all places.
User Image Amber walked away and saw a man whom looked frighten being kind and gentle and very naive she decides to go over to him to see what was wrong. She never cared of what race people were she just cared of there good hearts.

User Image A neko man who was evil and looking for a creature whom he could either torture, kill, or sell. Looking he see a fairy from the town of the Golden luck and being all knowing of that town he knows people would pay a lot to have her back. For she was like the princess because of her brother being the highest rank warrior.

Amber gets to him and says with a nice tone in her voice "Sir are you alright you seem frighten". Holding her hand out for him to grab as she is smiling with her eyes shut looking very adorable.
❝Am I loud and clear? or am I breaking up?❞
User Image
Hazel Lujano

Suddenly right when Hazel had started to calm down he had heard it the loud noise from the branch that had fell had been a animal a small wolf maybe a puppy but not a dangerous animal. Wolfs where often stereotyped as being horrible animal who will attack any human who is within reach but that's false wolfs are calm creatures and only attack humans if they show a sense of fear to bad Hazel showed a sense of fear, at the same moment as Hazel eyes noticed the wolf he had seemed to calm down a lot which was a major relief but regardless he was still frightened of a wild creature even if it was a young animal. 'I should of stayed home like mom and dad suggested instead of trying to walk to this stupid dance.' Hazel had thought in his head. Meanwhile the wolf had lost a interest in Hazel and seemed to head back into the forest.

❝Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck? ❞

Mood:
User Image Amber saw what he saw as she notice he didn't see her and lands on the ground in front of him. "HIYA Im Amber who are you" hoping that the guy will notice her this time but before she say anything after that she thinks he ignored her on purpose an feels sad releasing an aura of sadness.
❝Am I loud and clear? or am I breaking up?❞
User Image
Hazel Lujano

" A smooth rock" Hazel had said out loud as if suspecting the rock to be listening to his raspy but yet soothing voice. For some unknown reason Hazel had wanted to examine the rock it had no purpose nothing at all to it that would be of interest to Hazel but for some reason he just examined it every nook in it every cranny in it until he basically memorized the rock." I should get moving." Hazel told himself so he started to walk forward until he saw some girl trying to talk to some strange man maybe a Neko but Hazel wasn't sure so he might as well partake in the conversation with them. "Hello." Hazel said

❝Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck? ❞

Mood: Aggravated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out