Partying Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

J A C K E R I N I xoxxooo

Cop // 23 // Male // Straight xox

The moon seemed to shine bright through the dome casting a pale blue hue to his pale skin. And he admired how it looked on exposed her skin. When was the last time someone had touched his face? The sensation was all to pleasant. He could see the concern on her face and wondered what was going through her head. But before he could think too much about it she had already let her hand drop with a soft giggle. He learned he loved her giggles. As they washed away any previous thoughts he had and he stood there for a moment just watching her hands in his pockets and head tilted. She sat on the grass and smiled at him, but there was something about the way she looked up at him that made him pause and strongly wonder what she was thinking. And a chase grin lighten his features as he approached her sitting form. "What are you thinking about?"

He asked as he laid on the lengthy grass, it was soft and crunchy under his clothed back, and he looked up at her; the mischievous glint returned to his eyes but there was a faint heated look in he's blue orbs as they slipped to look at her often pouting lips for a brief moment before Jack forced himself to look up at her eyes again.

His grin widen cheekily from where he lay, hands under his head, and legs crossed. His feet pointing the opposite as hers and her waist was just above his, he had a clear view of her face and their sides almost brush faintly. Maybe if he had been in any other station he would have took that lip into his own, but making things awkward between them or risking what they had now wasn't something he wanted do. As it was now with what their parents had planned it mite damage things drastically. But just the thought sparked something hot in him. She was just to beautiful... To tempting. And he wondered vaguely if she knew the inpact she seemed to hold on him.

He sighed quietly looking up at the dome, enjoying the quit rustle of the trees around. And a cool breeze swept by causing a blanket of goose bumps to brake out on his skin and across his exposed chest where his shirt parted as a 'V'. But he didn't seem to mind, he always like the night. And tonight was just to beautiful to just go back inside, from what he could see through the dome.

A moment passed and he looked up at her, the mischievous smirk evident on his lips. As he decided on what to say. So he spoke, in a quiet but deep voice. His eyes bright with amusement. "How about.. " He moved a strand of hair behind her ear with the hand closer to her. And he smiled but in a way that was consoling but not happy. He didn't- couldn't, have her mad at him. He used the hand he had used to brush the hair from her face to run his thumb and traced her jawline softly his blue eyes watching his thumb intently as he traced all the way to the bottom of her chin and he brought his eyes back up to meet hers. And his grin turned genuine. "..I Tell you in a weeks time?" He poked her on the nose.

Yes. By then he would have the time to talk his parents out of this deal.. Or she would have figured out what was bothering him... But he knew if she pushed to hard he would undoubtedly tell her.

One thing he knew for a fact, he had fallen deeply in love with this girl.
                              User Image User Image
User Image
Lydia 'Dia' Drache

~19 - Actress/Part Time Singer - High Class [A] - In Love with Jack - Straight~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I look into the mirror, and what do I see..

As the moon beamed down upon the two, and gave a very calm and gently light upon their skins. Lydia would give out a small chuckle as she had noticed his grin, raising her eyebrow as she wondered what he was going to do, then when he said what he had said a smirk would come across her lips "Oh, wouldn't you like to know~" came from her mouth in a soft yet teasing tone of voice. Grins at him as her gaze went back to the sky looking at the stars.

Then she felt eyes upon her, so looking to him and seeing him looking at her caused her to blush, also noticing that their sides almost brushed her eyes searching his. Wondering what was going through that mind of his.

Then he had that look in his eyes, Oh boy trouble was coming. She smiled at him as he begun to speak, a soft intake of breath would be heard from her shortly as he now happened to suddenly be running his thumb along her jaw-line and all that, a small pout would form upon her lips as he said the last few things "Awww, that so isn't fair..Why wait then? Just tell me now?" her breathing was a bit fast but it didn't affect her talking, Oh she wanted to kiss him...But...No she would fight the urge...But...No she couldn't!

Then suddenly she shifted her body and moved so she was closer to him, than leaning up would move and press her lips softly against Jack's lips. Then realising what she did, a deep red blush rose to her cheeks as she moved and a 'thud' would come as her body hit the grass. What had she done? Her hands flew up and covered her eyes, not wanting to see his reaction, Oh this was so embarrassing.

Yes, she was deeply in love with Jack. And her doing that just then, she had no idea what would happen, she did not want to find out if he had a disgusted look in his face. She could not face with the idea of if he rejected her feelings. So without waiting she got up and not facing him, in a very soft voice would say "Sorry..I will see you in a weeks time, since you need to tell me why you are so down...since you said in a weeks time...See you Jack" then would run off.

A few minutes later, Nissee would walk out, with a look on her face that clearly stated she was not impressed with him, then told him a limo will be here to pick him up and that she had readied his stuff before and what not. Just then the limo came up "Sir jack, we will see you at the Main Drache Building in a weeks time..." then softly she added which was meant to be a hint, but knowing it a thick-headed male wouldn't get it "For both your sakes you should be there.." with that she walked off.

Time Skip
A week later, At the Main Drache Mansion.

Lydia had to come to this place a few days before, she had bought along the dresses she had gotten on the shopping time with Jack and Naomi, and now she was being pushed about and pulled around everywhere to get ready. Now it was time for the day where she would meet the eldest Erini boy, she was well made to go into a bath, while maids bathed her, washed her hair and all that, is why she hated this place and why she had bugged and bugged her parents to get her own place, which her parents agreed on the condition that they got to choose the stuff, which was good since they had maid Nissee whom was her personal maid while she lived in the main house as the Head-Maid in her own house.

Now she was being dried and was now dressed in one of the lovely long gown dress, a blue with gold trimming, which fluttered her body and showed her curves perfectly. Then was made to sit in a nice chair waiting to be told by Nissee when to make her entrance.

Hours pass, and then Nissee came and told her the son had arrived and they were all waiting on her, Lydia sighed and nodded came to the stairs, breathed and walked down slowly, soon as she got closer to the last step, would hear a man announce "May I present, The Youngest Daughter of the Drache family..whom the eldest Erini boy will be marryng...Her name is" then she walked down the last step and light hit her as the mans voice would say "Lydia Drache.." Lydia couldnt see past the light but she knew her parents where there so with a forced smile would do a small curtsy and then wait for the man to announce the man whom she will be going to marry.

As she waited her for eyes to adjust to the damn light and for the man to announce the eldest Erini boy, thoughts would come to her mind as she thought of Jack, wondering what he had reacted to the kiss she had given him that time on the grass, thinking about it caused a light blush to appear on her cheeks.

A face of an Angel, looking back at me.

OOC:

Partying Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

She wore that pout again, another trivial thing he came to love about her. So suddenly she seemed to be leaning into him, and he watched as she bent down a laid a soft kiss to his lips. His eyes widen for a mare second, but he didn't push her away. But just as she had so easily kissed him, she pulled back, her face bright red falling back she covered her face and stood up, and Jack did as well. With her back turned to him, Jack could only stand there and wonder what he had did wrong? "Lydia.." He said, quietly unsure of what was bothering her. He reached out for her before she seemed to ramble about seeing him in a weeks time, and she left.

Jack was completely at a lost for words, his eyebrows netted together in obvious confusion as his outstretched hand fell to his side. What just happened? He frowned now feeling frustrated and slightly helpless, a feeling he he hadn't felt in quit awhile. He took a steep forward, wanting to go and console the girl he had fallen helplessly for. But as the minutes ticked on, he began to pull himself back. She needed some time to figure out.. Whatever was going through her head. And maybe some time to think, and so did he. Just the thought of that chase kiss sparked something in him. And if she hadn't pulled away, he had no idea what would have happened.

A curse escaped his lips and he turned his body away from the mansion running his hand through his unusual hair. A few minuets passed in beckoning silences as he quietly replayed the last past minutes through his head. But as he heard footsteps approaching, he forced himself from his thoughts and half turned only to find Nissee. She had something of a face that stated she was not impressed with him. And he returned the look evenly. And then she stated she'd see him in a weeks time, and something about being there for both their sakes, and Jack made a face that showed his un-understanding to her words. But before he could ask her about it she had already dismissed herself and walked off. That seemed to be happening a lot today.

------ - ------ - ------ - ------ - ------ - ------

Adjusting his tie around his neck Jack looked himself over in the mirror. Fully clothed in a black suit, that fit him nicely and he smelled something like mint and cinnamon, he frowned. Jack loathed being forced into this. And it took a good amount of will not to bust through his fathers door and kick the old mans a** as he stood there. He had never had a good relationship with the man. But Jack never thought he'd do something like this. After Jack had left Lydia's a week ago, he made it point to stop at his parents house. And he had a good long talk with them. It hadn't gone well, and lets just say... Jack was sure he had a bruised rib or two.

Sauntering into the large Drache building, trying hard to mask his grim face Jack walked to the small bar type area, but one look at his father standing across the room, a small purple bruise under his right eye- told him he wasn't doing a very good job at it. He didn't care. "Get me something mildly strong," He ordered to the bartender, hoping maybe the alcohol would calm his racing heart. He couldn't remember being this nervous his whole life. A moment passed and the bartender returned with his drink, muttering a thank you, he paid and took the moment to scan the large room as he drowned his small sweet drink finding it did help to a extant.

No Lydia... He sighed. Jack had wanted to talk to her since she had ran from him a week ago, make amends, but he'd been tied up in work, and he had no idea what he'd even say. He didn't see her.. Still she said she'd be here. Feeling more nervous then before, Jack loosened his tie, finding it almost choking in the crowded room. And he half sat half leaned against the bar stool. An announcer was the only thing to seem to grab Jack's attention, a small crowd of people formed around the staircase leading to the second floor. His muscles tight and tense, and he wondered what Lydia would think when she knew he'd be marrying one of her family members. But much to his surprise her very name was called out.

His eyes widen and he turned to look at the staircase, blue eyes almost wide as he fought to stay clam but to many people had gathered to bid the actress congratulations. To soon the announcer began what he knew would be the drawing of his name, "And may I present, The oldest of the Erini boys... His name is, ", So many emotions ran through him, happy, relived, sad, and angry, because he hated the thought of them forcing her to marry him. Jack cursed under his breath just as blinding light hit him, "Jack Erini!"

When his eyes finally adjusted to his bright light, he could see the people that had been surrounding Lydia parted enough where he could see the actress, he smiled at the people just to be polite and started walking through the small clearing. A small smile gracing his lips, as he approached the girl. He spoke quietly,"Lydia," He stood in front of her now and took her hands in his. His eyebrows drawn together because he still had no idea what happened a week ago, and he needed to know what she thought about the arrange marriage, but this really wasn't a place to discuss it. "Are you okay?"

User Image User Image
User Image
Lydia 'Dia' Drache

~19 - Actress/Part Time Singer - High Class [A] - In Love with Jack - Straight~

All Lydia could do was Nod, to the people whom had gathered about her to congrat her on her being engaged or soon ot be married to a man, whom the announcer was about to announce. Her blue eyes stayed on the ground, as she waited, the people actually parted ways, once they did that a small spot like that had caught Lydia's attention then started at her feet, so her eyes where fixed on that. But when the Announcer started to speak, it slowly moved, so her eyes followed it. Then the announcer would be up to saying 'The Eldest Erini Boy' which now the light was just showing the shoes, So lydia's eyes were on the shoes, but soon as he said 'Jack Erini' The light would turn big to show from head to toe, Jack's body, Lydia's eyes widen as she looked at him.

So he was, the guy she was being forced to marry? Her emotions were all mixed, she didnt know if she should be, Mad, Sad, Happy or Relived to find out it was him. And the luck that she was in fact madly in love with him was keeping her from doing something stupid. All through that week she had tried to call him, but her parents seemed to have refused her to call a man, which she didnt really tell them his name...Just that she wanted to call a friend. But who to think, that He was the Erini Eldest Son! Come to think of it, Jack never said his last name when they met, she wondered why. Her eyes were still on him, as she finally noticed that he looked abit well tense and all, as he walked over to him, people would be going 'Oh my god, they will make a lovely Family!' or 'Oh my they are both very good looking' or some other things like, how lucky Lydia was to be arranged to marry Jack and all that.

Lydia looked at Jack, as he came closer, when she saw the small smile, she would softly smile back to him, then when he said her name, it felt like her heart would explode from her chest. "Jack.." she would say softly as he had taken her hands into his, her hands softly clench and un-clench his hands, squeezing them softly. It was all she could do to hold back the urge from, well throwing her arms about his neck and hugging him tightly. Lydia would then hear his other words, and smiled at him "Yes I am alright...what about you?" lifting an eye brow to him in question, while all the people wher cheering and congrating them seemed, they had time to talk through it all. Then to make all the people cheer louder, Lydia moved and softly pressed her lips softly against the corner of jack's lips.

In the corner of her eyes, she could see her father over with Jack's father talking, and laughing about something, while slapping each others back, while their mothers would be just talking. Lydia then cleared her throat, and muttered something to the announcer, whom would nod, step up onto his small circle stage thing and "Ladies and Gentlemen, Lydia and Jack, will be back in a moment. They need to go have a chat. Nothing is wrong..they just need to talk on a few things" and then he stepped down to calm a few people down.

All the while through that, Lydia had lead jack away, to a private room, which she looked about first to make sure no one was in or watching, and then turned and looked at him. Relief clearly written on her face. "Jack..I.." she breathed softly not sure on how she should say it "I am sorry...for the week ago when I kissed you and left...I..well..Did not know I was going to be well...you know.." biting her bottom lip softly, she looked at him hoping he understood on what she was trying to say. Oh how come, she could not just come out and tell him she loved him, and the reason she had kissed him and run off was because, her emotions took over, and the kiss happened...but then she realized she had done something wrong especially since she had be 'arranged' to marry someone else, whom she did not know it was him at the time, so she had gotten embarrass and run off.

Then to find out she was going to be marrying him, she liked the idea. But should they most likely wait and see...if it lead to that or what? She looked to him and waited to see what he would say and do.

OOC:
ZeeZeeStar

Sorry it took me a while to reply. <3 but there you go x3

Partying Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

So many emotions for a man to fathom seemed to set in Jack's stomach as he searched Lydia's face to help relive him of his racing thoughts. But when she said his name softly, that alone calmed him a great deal. "I'm better now, knowing that you're okay." Squeezing her hand lightly Jack felt his mussels relax beneath his skin. Just as she moved up to kiss him on the corner of his mouth, he laughed a little and pulled her closer, earning another cheer from the crowd when his arm wrapped around her waist, and blue eyes watched as Lydia muttered something to the announcer before leading him away. Following quietly he waited while she checked to make sure it was vacate before following her in. Thinking he already had a clue about what she was going to say, he stood quietly and gave her the time she would need to think of what she wanted to say, as she turned to face him, he could just make out her relieved evident on her pretty face in the warm glow of the room.

She had apologized for the when she had kissed him, and he wasn't sure when but he found himself standing toe to toe with her, his hands grasping her small ones again. He loved how they seemed to fit so perfectly in his the cop mussed inwardly. "I know." He spoke quietly as a warm smile tugged at his lips, he understood the reasoning behind her moves now. He moved to lay a kiss on her forehead. Jack had never been a man for words, but she have opened up a softer side to him that he had never known of. And it shocked him deeply. But that wasn't anything new with this woman was it? From the vary start she had been full of surprises. That's what had fist attracted him to the actress. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about everything when we we're having dinner.. I just.. Felt like it wasn't in my place to tell you such personal things about your family, I figured they would want to tell you." He said honestly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about everything when we we're having dinner.. I just.. Felt like it wasn't in my place to tell you such personal things about your family, I figured they would want to tell you.[b]Besides, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. You know, expect for when you ran off.[b/]" He said teasingly as he Pulled back to look into her eyes with a handsome grinning face.

She was biting her lip again, and blue eyes couldn't seem to tear away from the small gesture. But he managed to look from her lips to peer down at her eyes though her long lashes with curiosity bright in his eyes. "Lydia, I don't think I told you how stunning you look in that dress." He smiled devilishly and raised his eyebrows at her. One of his hands absentmindedly moved to her waist and rested there while the other went to her cheek as his eyes took in every inch of her face. It was making him crazy, having her so close and looking so utterly stunning in a tight flowly dress that showed off her body, the way she looked at him, it was driving him mad. He remembered the kiss a week ago as if it had just happened yesterday and it only added to the flame. They had both already shared indirect kisses and one chase kiss.

But this time it was his turn and he couldn't seem to resist himself. Leaning closer, a rush of heat burned through his veins with a unexpected potency. Slowly, willing to savor instead of take, he brushed his lips against hers, wanting to taste her acceptance. In a chase kiss, he pulled himself back, just enough to talk, he smirked devilishly his voice low and held a rumble to it.

"What do you say we get outta here?"
                              User Image User Image
User Image
Lydia 'Dia' Drache

~19 - Actress/Part Time Singer - High Class [A] - In Love with jack - Straight~

A lot of things where going through her mind, as she stood there with jack. Mostly to the fact she was happy it was him and not someone else. And now they where outside and speaking, she had told him she was sorry and he was okay with it, smiling softly to his words, she lifted up her hand and softly brushed her thumb against his cheek "I know" she would say softly to him about how he was sorry that he didnt tell her about everything at dinner that time. She knew what kind of bother it was, to be stressed about being arranged to someone, and yet not told the name of the person. Smiled at him as he had kissed her forehead, and when he pulled back grinning that handsome smile of his, it sent good chills down her spine.

Hearing his next words, about how she looked stuning in the dress, made her cheeks turn a bright red. She would then happen to giggle and give him a cheeky grin "Well good it was one of the dresses I got that time, when we went shopping~" came her soft voice almost like she was teasing him, which she was. Being near him, opened up a new side of her altogether. It amazed her, that he was everything she wanted.

And then, he had placed his hands on her, and Oh my lord, their lips touched, and her knees almost went weak, and her body felt like it was about to melt, her lips would brush back against his in acceptance to him, then dear lord, that devilish smirk and low voice of his, made her do a cute noise. Moving her hands about his neck, she would smile at him "Sure, let us get out of here, you choose where we will go~" and with that she would wait for him to do what he has to do.

OOC: Sorry, I finally posted.. <3 Sorry about the long wait Zee~ And sorry about how small it is xD

Partying Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

"Okay." He said after a few moments passed, but did no action to move keeping his arns wrapped around her. Enjoying the woman in his arms. A knock sounded at the door, bring him back to the reality at hand. "Sir. Erini Miss. Drache, is everything okay in there?" A maid, no doubt, demanded from the other side of the door. "Everything is fine." Jack said, still looking at the prize in his arms. "Sir, Erini your father is requesting your presence." A sigh escaped the mans mouth, sadly he pulled apart from the girl, and moved to open the door. "Tell him whatever it is it can wait." Jack spoke once the door was fully open, and watched as the maids eyes widen. "Relax, miss Drache and I are just going out for a breath of fresh air." Jack lied smoothly, giving the maid a reassuring smile. The poor maid had no time for a comeback as Jack looped arm with the girl turning his back to the maid all together, and escorted Lydia through the mansion, being sure to avoid any other intruders.

They made it out through the front doors, there were a small amount of people coming and going, congratulating the couple as they did so. Jack would only nod and give a gracious smile. A limo waited for him down the road, and soon the driver spotted them. "You know, if you don't want to go through with this, or if it's to soon, I can talk to my father again, I'm sure we can work something out." Jack spoke a little bit more quietly peering down at her. It was true, as much as Jack liked her, forcing her to marry was not the way he wanted to go. After all, she was still a good bit younger then he, maybe she didn't want to be tied down so soon. "I just don't want this to be forced onto you."

[[ Yes, this post is quite short aswell. :/ I'll try to pick it up next post. ]]
                              User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces