Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
This is following my posts today of where do we go from here in the story, please look at my other notes before reading this!

Basic Naruto manga 611 summary

Discussing Narutos role, Obitos role, and the 5 great Nations role!

Now putting the info together im gonna make a theory of where the show goes from here, The 5 great Nations will put imense power up against the juubi and create massive dammage, but it is not enough! Obito sees there effort, teamwork, and guts to not give up till they are all dying, wiped out, or out of it! Obito decides hes wrong (some words of Naruto hits him) and he joins the 5 nations side! (there is a possibility his goals were in vain and were a lie from madara and arent even possible and he finds out from Madaras mouth!) I still dont see the rin and kakashi incident clearing any time soon, so the animes nowhere near done! After they are all wiped and such Madara becomes the jinjuuriki of the 10 tails Juubi, and runs off. Naruto battles sasuke, sasuke dies, pokes Naruto in forehead and transfers ocular powers to Naruto ("Im sorry Naruto, this is it..." wink *2 year time gap*... I also have the theory they suceed in confining 10 tails and sealing it up, but madara still runs and works his way to reclaiming it sometime 2 years ;later! If madara runs with it maybe his goals are also 2 years in the future. (the sasuke, Naruto battle needs to be put in the end of shippuden before next series just like the original, and i put that in their because ive thought for a long time sasuke might die like his brother and grant naruto power!) So in the 2 year gap Naruto becomes hokage, unsure what happens to Obito... But in 2 years Naruto must face the powers of Madara, Naruto eventually gets rinnegan by advancing sasuke mangekyo sharringan, and becomes the second sage of 6 paths! So sage of 6 paths Naruto age 18 vs Madara Jinjuuriki of the 10 tails becomes the final closing battle of Naruto series 3:After Shippuden!

Naruto series 3: After Shippuden

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
as much as it seems unlikely that they would ever end a series thats still raking in a bunch of money I don't think they'll be part 3. I mean their is nothing left to explore in the naruto-verse thats of any great importance. I mean the fact that all the nations have joined forces has pretty much ended that conflict. their are no more 'enemy ninja's' except for a possible evil organisation. but thats already been done. and if thats how they decide to end of part 2, with madara running off. well their doesn't seem to be much keeping the viewer intrigued. plus killing off sasuke doesn't make any sense unless the series is ending. he's to important to the plot.

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
You may have a point but there still is orochimaro. And im sure madara could easily set up a new criminal band, we also have suigetsu, jugo, and karin idk what plot of the story is still left eith them but they revealed karin was a uzmaki. Something important must come of that she did escape where now is she going?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
For some reason I don't think Sasuke will die...
I mean, it's kind of like one of those, Hashirama vs Madara, and Jiraiya vs Orochimaru... and now Kakashi vs Obito.
The one person / friend can't be helped, and you know the story... idk, I'm rambling.
You know, those kinds of parallels. Anyways, I think that pattern needs to be broken.
I hope it's broken.
.__.
ADJHJKfkjahgjahgkgalgjsagj.

Obsessive Hunter

33,075 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
94SasukeUchiha
This is following my posts today of where do we go from here in the story, please look at my other notes before reading this!

Basic Naruto manga 611 summary

Discussing Narutos role, Obitos role, and the 5 great Nations role!

Now putting the info together im gonna make a theory of where the show goes from here, The 5 great Nations will put imense power up against the juubi and create massive dammage, but it is not enough! Obito sees there effort, teamwork, and guts to not give up till they are all dying, wiped out, or out of it! Obito decides hes wrong (some words of Naruto hits him) and he joins the 5 nations side! (there is a possibility his goals were in vain and were a lie from madara and arent even possible and he finds out from Madaras mouth!) I still dont see the rin and kakashi incident clearing any time soon, so the animes nowhere near done! After they are all wiped and such Madara becomes the jinjuuriki of the 10 tails Juubi, and runs off. Naruto battles sasuke, sasuke dies, pokes Naruto in forehead and transfers ocular powers to Naruto ("Im sorry Naruto, this is it..." wink *2 year time gap*... I also have the theory they suceed in confining 10 tails and sealing it up, but madara still runs and works his way to reclaiming it sometime 2 years ;later! If madara runs with it maybe his goals are also 2 years in the future. (the sasuke, Naruto battle needs to be put in the end of shippuden before next series just like the original, and i put that in their because ive thought for a long time sasuke might die like his brother and grant naruto power!) So in the 2 year gap Naruto becomes hokage, unsure what happens to Obito... But in 2 years Naruto must face the powers of Madara, Naruto eventually gets rinnegan by advancing sasuke mangekyo sharringan, and becomes the second sage of 6 paths! So sage of 6 paths Naruto age 18 vs Madara Jinjuuriki of the 10 tails becomes the final closing battle of Naruto series 3:After Shippuden!

Naruto series 3: After Shippuden
As disturbing as it is, the idea of Naruto getting Sasuke's sharingan is intriguing!

Here's the way I see it:

Naruto is the hero. His goals are:

become the hokage
bring Sasuke back
bring peace/protect his friends
get the girl

It seems to me he'll accomplish all of those by the end of this battle/story arc. Once the hero accomplishes his goals, the story ends.

As cool as a jubiful Madara a few years later might be, it's kind of difficult to imagine anything would surpass the drama and spectacle of all of the five nations coming together to win this battle. One of the core elements of Naruto's character is his bonds with others, his loyalty to friends. Indeed, it is the lesson he had to learn in the beginning of this battle--that he CAN NOT do it alone. This has culminated in what is about to happen.

For Naruto to
1.) use another's powers as his own
(He was all but born with Kyubi, so that doesn't really count. Plus, it is Naruto's ability to bond with people that is his true strength.)
and
2.) fight Madara solo...

That would be counter to everything the story has been building up to for ages.

I hope I've said this in a way that makes sense. As cool as your ideas might be, I just feel they don't fit with the core qualities of the story or Naruto himself.
Orochimaru would be revived by Kabuto when Kabuto get his hands on Sasuke. Then there'll be a whole new set of enemies.
I don't think there will be any more Naruto..when the series ends, it ends. period... Life will go on, and I will enjoy watching the episodes all over again... maybe peeking at the Manga from time to time... I don't want Naruto to get freaky eye powers, they alreasdy have two main characters for that.. ( Sasuke,Kakashi)

I don't think people would really want this series to go on much longer, I want this series to end before I turn 30...jeez...been watching since I was a teen, and it's STILL not over..lol.. burning_eyes

Don't get me wrong tho, I love this series, I just don't want to be so old that it's ackward to talk to people about... wouldn't be a problem if I was still a teen..but sadly, tis not the case... crying

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I want Naruto to kill Sasuke and Sakura to revive him with Chiyo's life energy transfer thingy. Her final sacrifice for the man she loves. Naruto would end with Hinata and Sasuke with no one. Or Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi die during the final fight. I am fine either way as long as some form of SasuSaku happens and team seven is reunited without killing each other.
Epiphany of Nothingness
I want Naruto to kill Sasuke and Sakura to revive him with Chiyo's life energy transfer thingy. Her final sacrifice for the man she loves. Naruto would end with Hinata and Sasuke with no one. Or Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi die during the final fight. I am fine either way as long as some form of SasuSaku happens and team seven is reunited without killing each other.

Or Sakura could kill Sasuke...meh, Hinata is not going to end up with Naruto... stare ( poor Naruto, his feelings never count... crying ) and Sakura would save Naruto's life first....cuse... come on... that jerk Sasuke had his chance..!!. he HAD it man... gonk .now... forgot it... here's hoping he finally get's a punch in the face for what he put Naruto and Sakura though...Then maybe he can be forgiven.... then hopfully banished from Konoha to be a wandering forever-alone ninja.... emotion_awesome

lol I really can't stand Sasuke...can you tell? xd
honestly im not sure where they're going with Naruto nowadays but i am writing a fanfic where Naruto has a cousin on his mother's side you knows the whole story of the nine-tail fox. its still in prograss though

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I don't want a 3rd series. I want it all to end with Shippuden. I think that the thing with Sasuke is supposed to connect to everything. I think whatever he is supposed to learn from the person who knows it all will turn him back to the right side and he'll come back to fight against Madara and Obito. Once that happens, he will begin his redemption
well all I know is they may kill off some major characters like some protagonists have to die now (well that's what some people are hoping) and obviously for them to beat Madara. The manga came out when I was 11 and the anime started when I was 14. I want this series to end before I am 30 oh my god. That's another 10 years and I don't see it running for that long. Maybe another year or so I see this series ending soon but not soon. We need to see if they win the fight, what happens with Sasuke and obviously if Naruto ever become Hokage or not after all this other stuff ends.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
fancynancy11
Epiphany of Nothingness

Or Sakura could kill Sasuke...meh, Hinata is not going to end up with Naruto... stare ( poor Naruto, his feelings never count... crying ) and Sakura would save Naruto's life first....cuse... come on... that jerk Sasuke had his chance..!!. he HAD it man... gonk .now... forgot it... here's hoping he finally get's a punch in the face for what he put Naruto and Sakura though...Then maybe he can be forgiven.... then hopfully banished from Konoha to be a wandering forever-alone ninja.... emotion_awesome

I secretly want them all to die. It will be more realistic. I know Kakashi is going to die though, senseis and teachers always do. If Sasuke dies he'll see Itachi and his parents so I'm not so sad for him to die. If Naruto did die, Sasuke could be Hokage for his friend. If Sakura dies, she'll be happy that Naruto and Sasuke are friends again. If four die, Shino becomes hokage.
well we cant be sure of anything really. you think naruto would tell sasuke who his parents are by now.... or maybe he doesnt want to tell his friends who his parents really are. its all pretty much a quessing game but when have you seen an anime the is named after the main character to die?
Epiphany of Nothingness
fancynancy11
Epiphany of Nothingness

I secretly want them all to die. It will be more realistic. I know Kakashi is going to die though, senseis and teachers always do. If Sasuke dies he'll see Itachi and his parents so I'm not so sad for him to die. If Naruto did die, Sasuke could be Hokage for his friend. If Sakura dies, she'll be happy that Naruto and Sasuke are friends again. If four die, Shino becomes hokage.

hehe, Shino would be sitting there like a BOSS.. emotion_dowant . like cool laid back and...just awesome. emotion_dealwithit . ( I'm a Shino fan. heart )

Yeah, I could see why you would want that.... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces