Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Poster

I like her better without them, personally. I just enjoy the way the show teases the viewers who can't speak Korean. I find it cuter that way.
...Despite the fact that I Google it when the episode is finished.

Sarcastic Genius

Just learn Korean like everyone else. Problem solved.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Its Contagious
If she had subtitles the whiny adults who like to take things seriously would get butthurt at some of the things she says.

Seriously, who remembers the zombie episode? I know she said something really nasty because Jake's face was priceless. But I would still like to know what she's saying from time to time, you know when it's appropriate. lol lol
Rainbows Dash
I like her better without them, personally. I just enjoy the way the show teases the viewers who can't speak Korean. I find it cuter that way.
...Despite the fact that I Google it when the episode is finished.

I never thought of that.... *goes to computer and starts googling* ninja

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Mael66
Its Contagious
If she had subtitles the whiny adults who like to take things seriously would get butthurt at some of the things she says.

Seriously, who remembers the zombie episode? I know she said something really nasty because Jake's face was priceless. But I would still like to know what she's saying from time to time, you know when it's appropriate. lol lol

She said she really liked his bite.
Like in a sexual way since jake was blushing. Even more reason not to give her subtitles.

Magical Cat

Mystic Onyx
Just learn Korean like everyone else. Problem solved.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wish I had the time to do that..

Blessed Friend

7,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Its Contagious

Gallant Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
there's a good reason why she's not subtitled, she says suggestive stuff.
Its Contagious
Mael66
Its Contagious

Like in a sexual way since jake was blushing. Even more reason not to give her subtitles.

awe man can you imagine.... too funny. what a freak!

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Mael66
Its Contagious
Mael66
Its Contagious

awe man can you imagine.... too funny. what a freak!

Wat.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
i don't know..its kind of quirky that most watchers (including me) don't know what she's say..

though i did hear her say 'its okay' in last weeks episode..lol maybe the only korean i learned..

subtitles would take away the mystery. Its fun guessing what she's saying by looking at how the other characters react.

sometimes i look up the translations on line afterwards when i really want to know

Business Businesswoman

7,400 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
The show would get cancelled if they had subtitles. Some of the stuff she says is PG13+

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The only time I wished she had subtitles was during the Peebles and Lady episode. You know, practically the only time she's had extended conversation with anyone. Most of the time you can infer.

Noob

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
I don't think so. It's fun just to listen to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff