Hehe yup!

Wily Gekko

24,600 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
G3MIN1
Miss Poom
haha. BTW - I'm a gemini too (I'm assuming you are b/c of your name).
my name refers to my favorite music artist razz im a taurus ^_^

oh hehe.

CyRen2607's Waifu

Hot Wife

30,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
Lucentas
LovePinkSugar
Lucentas
LovePinkSugar
Lucentas
LovePinkSugar

It's okay I'm always frustrated with humanity XD
I've never been to Los Angles but I did live in Mesa, AZ for a few years. Too hot for me XD I used to store my bikes on my balcony at my apartment in AZ but it was a huge pain carrying the bikes up and down the stairs X.x

xD Well, I won't be doing much socialization on this thread today. Figured I should spare everyone my wrath. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood tomorrow and more inclined to use cute smilies in my conversations. razz

I've been to Mesa--it is way too hot. D: We almost moved there a while back, but I'm glad we didn't. California summers kill me as it is, I think if I lived in Arizona I would become a recluse. And yeah, bikes and apartments don't get along. I wish we had a better public transportation system here, but all we really have are the buses and those scare me. Also I can't for the life of me figure out the routes. I went to school in Hawaii for a semester and there was one bus line that went around the island of Oahu, so I took the bus all the time because I knew exactly where it was going. razz

Yea Mesa is insanely hot and even worse I moved there from northern ohio so it was quite the temperature change. Luckily I am back in Ohio now. There isn't really very good public transportation here either not that I would use it if we had it. I actually had a panic attack last weekend when I went to baltimore with my husband for a business trip well we only had the hotel room until noon and my husband had a meeting until 6pm and I had to find stuff to do until he got out of the meeting and I was totally freaking out because I never had to navigate a huge city by myself plus I had my 8 month old with me so it was just a freaking mess. X.x That is pretty freakin neat that you went to school in Hawaii, I bet that was awesome. Was it for Highschool or College?

Wow, that is definitely an extreme climate shift. I'm glad you like where you're living now, though. I'm sorry about your Baltimore experience--that does sound extremely difficult. >.< Glad you and the baby got through that.

It was for college, although I could only afford to go for one semester. Still, it was a great learning experience and I got to see and do a lot of things that I never would have otherwise. It was nice getting away from my immediate vicinity for a while.

I wouldn't even mind moving somewhere colder than Ohio, maybe Maine. I haven't even been there but I've seen pictures and it looks beautiful. Plus I hate wearing shorts I would imagine I would be able to wear long pants all year in if I lived in Maine. XD
That's so great you got to travel a little college. What did you major in?

Maine does look lovely. The only time I've been to the East Coast was when I went to New York City, which of course is anything but Maine. razz

The college I went to didn't really have the major I wanted so I declared my major there as Fine Arts - Emphasis on 2D, but when I got back and took classes at the community college here I declared my major as Animation Production. I'm over halfway done with that now, credits-wise, but unfortunately I've had some health issues in the latter half of this year that have prevented me from taking classes, and even if my health does pick up sometime soon, we honestly don't even have the money for that any more. But that's all right, I've already learned a lot through my classes and have several projects that I'm working on anyway, so I feel satisfied with the way things are going.

Sorry to hear about your health problems sad
Do you have a Deviantart account?

O.G. Seeker

Sincerely-Cynthia
Princeries

I dunno what I'm doing.
Giving you feedback on the mods stalker contest I guess?
Um numbers 1, 3, and 4 were pretty easy to find while I had to scour the forums for the other answers.
It's actually pretty cool and interesting, nice job at making up the questions.
Quick question: For this it is only moderators and not admin right? Because for the username question I found an admin with a super long username but I wasn't quite sure...
Thanks (:

Thank you for the feedback! :]
Yes, it's moderators only, so only focus on the green names.
I'm starting to wonder if people will actually find the mod who has this very long username, as they're not easy to find in forums... I'll add clues later in the contest, if necessary.

Sparkly Hunter

Chaos_Bunny
SmittysBride
what eye wrap is that? I like it.
Der Sandmann.

Hygienic Humorist

LovePinkSugar
Lucentas
LovePinkSugar
Lucentas
LovePinkSugar

Yea Mesa is insanely hot and even worse I moved there from northern ohio so it was quite the temperature change. Luckily I am back in Ohio now. There isn't really very good public transportation here either not that I would use it if we had it. I actually had a panic attack last weekend when I went to baltimore with my husband for a business trip well we only had the hotel room until noon and my husband had a meeting until 6pm and I had to find stuff to do until he got out of the meeting and I was totally freaking out because I never had to navigate a huge city by myself plus I had my 8 month old with me so it was just a freaking mess. X.x That is pretty freakin neat that you went to school in Hawaii, I bet that was awesome. Was it for Highschool or College?

Wow, that is definitely an extreme climate shift. I'm glad you like where you're living now, though. I'm sorry about your Baltimore experience--that does sound extremely difficult. >.< Glad you and the baby got through that.

It was for college, although I could only afford to go for one semester. Still, it was a great learning experience and I got to see and do a lot of things that I never would have otherwise. It was nice getting away from my immediate vicinity for a while.

I wouldn't even mind moving somewhere colder than Ohio, maybe Maine. I haven't even been there but I've seen pictures and it looks beautiful. Plus I hate wearing shorts I would imagine I would be able to wear long pants all year in if I lived in Maine. XD

Maine does look lovely. The only time I've been to the East Coast was when I went to New York City, which of course is anything but Maine. razz

The college I went to didn't really have the major I wanted so I declared my major there as Fine Arts - Emphasis on 2D, but when I got back and took classes at the community college here I declared my major as Animation Production. I'm over halfway done with that now, credits-wise, but unfortunately I've had some health issues in the latter half of this year that have prevented me from taking classes, and even if my health does pick up sometime soon, we honestly don't even have the money for that any more. But that's all right, I've already learned a lot through my classes and have several projects that I'm working on anyway, so I feel satisfied with the way things are going.

I'm just glad I'm feeling better now than I was a few months ago. I had long stretches of time where I spent more days in bed, unable to work, than not.

Yep, it's down in my sig. If you have signatures disabled (I do), it's at http://misao-chan.deviantart.com

Questionable Prophet

11,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Chaos_Bunny
G3MIN1
Chaos_Bunny
G3MIN1
Chaos_Bunny

Hey! I know you!!!
indeed m'dear heart and i you heart
I miss your smexy maleness. sad but you are a cute girl. XD
LOOOLLLLL IKR?! XD

Hehe yup!
so sup?

Hard Lvck's Fav

Sergeant Gunner

EXHAUSTED ;-;

Questionable Prophet

11,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Miss Poom
G3MIN1
Miss Poom
haha. BTW - I'm a gemini too (I'm assuming you are b/c of your name).
my name refers to my favorite music artist razz im a taurus ^_^

oh hehe.
mhm if you look at my profile you will hear him ^_^

Professional Genius

-rolls around in thread-

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
How is everyone?

O.G. Noob

So, I'm putting up a random post, to see if anything will happen...

Angel_of_Death1665 rolled 10 12-sided dice: 3, 12, 7, 4, 9, 6, 11, 10, 2, 2 Total: 66 (10-120)

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
ReptarBars
-cant wait for event-
wonder what it will be this year
Hello how is every one?

CyRen2607's Waifu

Hot Wife

30,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
Lucentas
LovePinkSugar
Lucentas
LovePinkSugar
Lucentas
LovePinkSugar

I'm just glad I'm feeling better now than I was a few months ago. I had long stretches of time where I spent more days in bed, unable to work, than not.

Yep, it's down in my sig. If you have signatures disabled (I do), it's at http://misao-chan.deviantart.com

Wow ^^ You're really talented! I just +watched you I'm DuckTapeBandit btw

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces