Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm a little bored of my inventory, so I'm hoping to get some new ideas for a great avatar from having a fresh pair of eyes look at it c:

♥ Prizes ♥

1st Prize: 150k
2nd Prize: 100k
3rd Prize: 50k
These are the minimum prizes. If there are more entries I like, I'll hand out more gold- my budget is pretty much limitless for prizes and I won't hesitate to reward those I really love.

♥ Rules ♥

Please be aware: You will be asked to re-submit your entry or be disqualified for breaking these.
♥ Submit your avatar by 30 November, 2012. Late entries will not be accepted.
♥ Use my inventory TekTek.
♥ You MAY add other items, but please keep the total additional cost to 10 million gold or less.
♥ Submit your entry here in the thread. Please use the following format so I know you're entering:

[color=gray][b][size=12]I'm Entering~![/size][/b][/color]
[size=11][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Entry Link[/b]:
[b]Additional Cost[/b]:[/size]

♥ Please save the entry on TekTek and link to it there, so I can see the full list of items and cost!
♥ You may enter more than once, but you can only win one prize when I judge at the end of the week!

♥ Guidelines ♥

Please do your best to stick to these. I won't disqualify your entry for not sticking to these, but following them will greatly increase your likelihood of winning.
♥ Most importantly, please try to stick to items I already own. I know that an avatar can easily be created from scratch with 10 million gold, but I'm looking to use the items I already own with minimal additions- not to start over!
♥ Eye and hair mods are okay.
Do not use the Little Lucie skin mod. I hate how it looks on my avatar and have the item solely for its other poses. Other skin mods are okay though I prefer to go without.
♥ I don't always care for cluttered avatars.
♥ I like elegant fantasy-themed avatars.
♥ Black, gold, red, pink, and cream are my favorite colors.
♥ This isn't really a guideline, but a general tip- I have an archive of my avatars here if you'd like to get an idea of my "style."

♥ Feedback ♥
If you want feedback before entering, please just post the link in this thread with a request for it. You're welcome to present your entries without my input, but if you ask I am happy to point out things I don't love c:

And that's it for the rules~! I look forward to seeing your entries, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns!

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
♥ Bump ♥

Tiny Trickster

I'm Entering~!
Username: Miss Exorcist
Entry Link: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51422025
Additional Cost:370,000 Gold

Dapper Raider

I'm Entering~!
Username: Feather_duster08
Entry Link:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional Cost:
I'm Entering~!
Exposed Secrets:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:
4,452,827 Gold:

Dapper Genius

I'm Entering~!
Username:Absent_Minded_Smile
Entry Link:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional Cost:for both 7,091,500 Gold

(i would love feedback)

Dapper Genius

I'm Entering~!
Username: Absent_Minded_Smile
Additional Cost:338,786 Gold, 6,000 Tickets

(again feedback would be awesome)

Dapper Genius

I'm Entering~!
Username: Absent_Minded_Smile
Additional Cost:2,166,554 Gold
(again feedback would be awesome)

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

14,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
I'm Entering~!
Username: Hollielillie
Entry Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Additional Cost: 578,150

Feedback?
I can always make more!

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Absent_Minded_Smile

I really like the first one- I never would have thought to use the Sleepless Awake that way!

The second is nice, but it looks a bit too... rough? to suit my style? If that makes sense? I usually go for "pretty" avatars, haha.

As for the third, I really like it but I feel like the reds are a bit off (the cherry red up top doesn't quite match the burgundy-ish shade at the bottom, I think...?)

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hollielillie
I'm Entering~!
Username: Hollielillie
Entry Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Additional Cost: 578,150

Feedback?
I can always make more!

I really love the overall style, but I wish the shoe area was more cream- the white doesn't quite match >w<

Dapper Genius

wonderfinch
Absent_Minded_Smile

I really like the first one- I never would have thought to use the Sleepless Awake that way!

The second is nice, but it looks a bit too... rough? to suit my style? If that makes sense? I usually go for "pretty" avatars, haha.

As for the third, I really like it but I feel like the reds are a bit off (the cherry red up top doesn't quite match the burgundy-ish shade at the bottom, I think...?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

Dedicated Lunatic

wonderfinch

I'm Entering~!
Username: mini monochromeicorn
Entry Link:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional Cost: it says 1,006,020
the items it says you don't have are Keiko's Cake and Sainte Ciel: Eros

feedback would be wonderful
emotion_yatta
I'm Entering~!
Username: xxloveisfearless13xx
Entry Link: 1 and 2 and 3
Additional Cost:
1800; 115k; 984k
I don't even know~

Quick Reply

Submit