Welcome to Gaia! ::

...I'm back. Not that everyone remembers me here, so yeah.
Thread needs a huge revamp, but I'm in no mood to do them now.
I got my flippin Photoshop back after ages, and my finals just ended and bamf, here I am back on Gaia. Though I'll disappear again in the next month or so.

So, shop is open again, I guess?

Questionable Saint

ORDER UP!
Username: [ Kratos Aurion ]
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Colours: Artistic Freedom
Text: My username
Sections: About Me, Comments, and Gallery
Specific Section Names: Kratty (About), Random Notes (comments), Archives (Gallery)
Internet Browser: Chrome
Others: Is it possible to add a hidden multimedia? If not, pause/play button is wonderful.
Payment: 7bil
ORDER UP!
Username: Tieria-Shirin
Resolution:1366 x 768
Colours: Colors that are in the image.
Text: None
Sections: About me, Avi. Wishlist, Comments, Play button please, and invisible scroll bars.
Specific Section Names: None
Others: Would like my name Tieria-Shirin somewhere on the profile.
Payment: 10,500,000,000
Zhiskel
...I'm back. Not that everyone remembers me here, so yeah.
Thread needs a huge revamp, but I'm in no mood to do them now.
I got my flippin Photoshop back after ages, and my finals just ended and bamf, here I am back on Gaia. Though I'll disappear again in the next month or so.

So, shop is open again, I guess?

Welcome back heart
[ Kratos Aurion ]
ORDER UP!
Username: [ Kratos Aurion ]
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Colours: Artistic Freedom
Text: My username
Sections: About Me, Comments, and Gallery
Specific Section Names: Kratty (About), Random Notes (comments), Archives (Gallery)
Others: Is it possible to add a hidden multimedia? If not, pause/play button is wonderful.
Payment: 7bil
No thanks, sorry.
Tieria-Shirin
ORDER UP!
Username: Tieria-Shirin
Resolution:1366 x 768
Colours: Colors that are in the image.
Text: None
Sections: About me, Avi. Wishlist, Comments, Play button please, and invisible scroll bars.
Specific Section Names: None
Others: Would like my name Tieria-Shirin somewhere on the profile.
Payment: 10,500,000,000
Accepted! c;
The art is so pretty *u*

And glad to be back, I guess. Heh.

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
B-burn my dread?! Omg personaaaa >U<
I think I know what you mean by Gaia feeling foreign. I went on a hiatus for a year b/c college and suddenly the economy has changed so much I don't even know anymore o_o;

Are you open for sigmaps or just profiles and thread layouts? Would you be willing to do simple banners? ><
heart

I think eventually Gaian's are going to reach their breaking point. Logging in for me is a habit so it's hard to break that habit. xp
Usa-mero
xD; YEP. Another fan? emotion_kirakira

Hahaha, I do come back like once every two months, just that, I never really bothered to go through the announcements on what's new and what made the whole economic curve shift... o 3o

Eh, mainly profiles (since I'm still iffy about thread layouts, so unless something appeals to me...), but for sigmaps, it'll have to depend on your order. So yeah, I'll still consider c;
What do you mean by simple banners tho?
Tieria-Shirin
heart

I think eventually Gaian's are going to reach their breaking point. Logging in for me is a habit so it's hard to break that habit. xp
When Photoshop died on me, I kinda left most of the virtual sites. And focused entirely on classes (probably a sign or something since I was slacking a bit).

And I spend most of my time in uni which considers Gaia a 'threat' and blocks it entirely, so I can never log in til I get home and by then, I'm too tired to even switch my computer on. xD;
Zhiskel
Tieria-Shirin
heart

When Photoshop died on me, I kinda left most of the virtual sites. And focused entirely on classes (probably a sign or something since I was slacking a bit).

And I spend most of my time in uni which considers Gaia a 'threat' and blocks it entirely, so I can never log in til I get home and by then, I'm too tired to even switch my computer on. xD;

School comes first in my opinion....I'm not in a University but when I did take classes at a community college I put a few anime series on hold because of homework taking up my time. College of Southern Nevada didn't really block anything if we were using our personal computers or when we were on the college computers didn't really block facebook or any other site to go on.

I don't go on other virtual sites...The only other one I liked besides Gaia was Tinierme but that closed down.

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Zhiskel
Usa-mero
xD; YEP. Another fan? emotion_kirakira

Hahaha, I do come back like once every two months, just that, I never really bothered to go through the announcements on what's new and what made the whole economic curve shift... o 3o

Eh, mainly profiles (since I'm still iffy about thread layouts, so unless something appeals to me...), but for sigmaps, it'll have to depend on your order. So yeah, I'll still consider c;
What do you mean by simple banners tho?

I'm a HUGEfan lol emotion_dowant though I like both 3/4 , Persona 3 will always be my fave...especially after playing female mc version for the portable. I'm so excited for new games + the next movie!

The inflation put me in shock lol now I don't know how much my art is worth anymore. So I gotta start from square one again. XD oh well

Um, by simple banners, just something like in my sig, like a small banner that leads you to one link instead of like a sigmap where everything is linked? /fails at explaining
Tieria-Shirin
School comes first in my opinion....I'm not in a University but when I did take classes at a community college I put a few anime series on hold because of homework taking up my time. College of Southern Nevada didn't really block anything if we were using our personal computers or when we were on the college computers didn't really block facebook or any other site to go on.

I don't go on other virtual sites...The only other one I liked besides Gaia was Tinierme but that closed down.
Yep, same thing here. Which makes it kinda a good thing to have them restrict the sites we're allowed to go on. Only thing I dislike about is that the same thing happens when I have to do my research paper and the uni wifi just doesn't allow certain sites (health sites even!)

Gaia's the only one I'm active in. I was on syndrome for a while as well but never really got the hang of that one.
Usa-mero
I'm a HUGEfan lol emotion_dowant though I like both 3/4 , Persona 3 will always be my fave...especially after playing female mc version for the portable. I'm so excited for new games + the next movie!

The inflation put me in shock lol now I don't know how much my art is worth anymore. So I gotta start from square one again. XD oh well

Um, by simple banners, just something like in my sig, like a small banner that leads you to one link instead of like a sigmap where everything is linked? /fails at explaining
Ikr. And I really really liked Shinji in the female MC playthrough. /thought the guy was a douche in the male MC.

SAME THING HERE! ;d It takes forever for japanese anime movies to get on bluray.
There's so many I want to watch.

Oh, those 200x40 banners thing is it? Uhm, it's possible, but I'll have to know more information about it. c;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff