Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Shapeshifter

This is a 1x1 rp between Mirai_Cutiyama and The Undead Fairie.

Please don't post unless your name is above. Readers are welcome!

A warning there is a yuri couple as well as a heterosexual couple in this rp. If you don't like then go away.

Familiar Shapeshifter

☆═━┈┈━═☆
~ℳina Elizabeth Dracula~
Vampire Mistress

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
You will rule the Day, you pissed me off

Mina frowned looking at Tan before nodding and touching her hand to Tan's chin."Small bites are the key. and when you think you can't take anymore we stop." Mina said before taking a spoonful of the broth and holding up for Tan to taste. Midnight meowed once before curling up on the pillow by the top of the bed, her eyes fixated on what was happening between her mistress and the young woman with her.

And Let me come out to play!

33-The_Disciple-33
Out Of hairColor: RE-Post but in a new thread

Familiar Shapeshifter

Adair l Slave l Owned by Adel

User Image

⊰ ⊱ As you speak to me ⊰ ⊱

Adair followed after Adel pleased that he had made her happy again.He didn't like it when she was upset, this he could tell already. Maybe it was because she was like him, different than the rest of the world but he didn't like it when she was hurt or upset.Making a silent vow to make sure she was happy Adair followed after her before letting a small gasp escape his lips when he saw the back yard, Never before had he sen anything like that before."it's so beautiful Mistress, like you"Adair said as he moved to look around better.

⊰ ⊱..... your words fall upon me like blows⊰ ⊱

⊰ ⊱..... Making me shake in fear and wonder if i will ever be free⊰ ⊱

33-The_Disciple-33
Out Of Catnip: RE-Post in a new thread

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Undead Fairie

I have known the horrors of life that you will never have to witness and live through...

User Image
Tan Depase Douman

►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄

♕ .。.: She paints her fingers with a close precision
He starts to notice empty bottles of gin
And takes a moment to assess the sin she's paid for
A lonely speaker in a conversation ...

☪.。.:It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song
You can't believe it, you were always singing along
It was so easy and the words so sweet
You can't remember, you try to feel the beat ...

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Her crimson gaze looked at the spoonful of broth wearily, not wanting what had happened to happen again. 'Stop being such a coward Tan!' she hissed at herself in her head in self loathing. Mentally slapping herself, the russet haired woman slowly opened her mouth to allow Mina to feed her, which, in itself felt extremely weird. Tan kept her piercing gaze on the vampyr woman before, always watching her aura carefully. It's going to take awhile to get used to not watching people's auras all the time.

...You spend half of your life trying to fall behind
You're using your headphones to drown out your mind
You can't remember, you try to move your feet :.。. ☪

..Her words are spinning through his ears again
There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for
Say what you mean, tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign, I want to believe:.。. ♕

Which means you have no Right to judge my character or try to fix me...I'm already broken...

[[OOC: Soooooooooo sorry that I never replied! >.< They'll be small for now until things pick up once more]]

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Undead Fairie

User Image
╔═.✿.══════╗

Adel Amour

╚══════.✿.═╝

✿ You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late...

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

A pale pink flush graced her creamy cheeks at the compliment. She let out a soft giggle as she watched Adair explore the area with child-like enthusiasm. "I'm glad you like it Adair" she replied gently and stepped forward to sink into the fresh green grass warmed by the sun. "It's my own little paradise to go to when I want somewhere calm and quiet." Adel dug her fingers into the earth, feeling the dirt under her fingers and let out a soft sigh of content. She always felt better when she was amongst nature. She felt whole, together. Perhaps it was because of what she was, but it didn't really matter now did it? The Caith Sith let out soft purrs as she lay down on the grass on her back, enjoying the feeling of the sun gently caressing her exposed skin and clothes.

...Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you ✿

Familiar Shapeshifter

☆═━┈┈━═☆
~ℳina Elizabeth Dracula~
Vampire Mistress

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Mina's hand never wavered nor did she say anything as she waited for Tan to take the mouthful.Smiling when the other woman did she got another ready for Tan, taking her time and allowing Tan to decide if it was no use. Any amount that Tan would eat in front of her was fine by her, just as long as the young woman was healthy. Mina's aura showed her concern and delight for the fact that Tan was eating in front of her.

33-The_Disciple-33
Out Of hairColor:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

-Adair poked around the garden a bit more smelling the flowers and looked at the different plants and pawed at the leaved much like a kitten as he never strayed to far from Adel regardless of her laying on her back and relaxing. After a while of playing he crawled over to Adel and curled up in a ball and fell into a light doze, relaxed in the sun.-

33-The_Disciple-33
Out Of Catnip:

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Undead Fairie

I have known the horrors of life that you will never have to witness and live through...

User Image
Tan Depase Douman

►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄

♕ .。.: These memories are just pieces of sky
Pieces of something much bigger than I
To anyone else just endless blue
I see time framed, an image of you
These memories hold me like the moon ...

Concern. Delight. The colors of these emotions shone more brightly in Mina's auras than any others. The fact that these two colors jumped out the most seemed to relax Tan a bit. If this woman, who's been so kind to her, was happy yet concerned for her state of health, then maybe she'd comply and try, just for the sake of trying. Swallowing a lump in her throat, the russet haired woman ate the broth that was in the spoon, letting the liquid slide down her throat gently: testing her reacting to the food. Seeing no complaints or complications from her stomach, she let out an inaudible shaking breath and waited for the next spoonful,hoping that she may be able to get at least a quarter of that eaten without throwing it all up.

... Holds the sea like the sky holds the sun
The sea holds my tears and carries me
When my heart is too heavy for one
When it's over, it's over
I best get busy living
Been a long time gone:.。. ♕

Which means you have no Right to judge my character or try to fix me...I'm already broken...

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Undead Fairie

User Image
╔═.✿.══════╗

Adel Amour

╚══════.✿.═╝

✿ You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late...

Adel felt her new companion lay down next to her and turned very slowly. Reaching her hand out, she ran her fingers through his sand-white locks, a small smile flitting across her lips. She was glad he seemed to like her home. He deserved somewhere calm and free to live, not locked in a cage and treated like he was some pet to abuse as a person pleased. Taking the time to study his features in detail this time, she noticed the little things she hadn't before. He had an earring, a hoop specifically, in his right ear that she had not noticed before, and light tiger stripes on his face. Very gently, Adel traced the striped on his cheek, intrigued by the display of his heritage. He was cute, this she noted, and if he was properly fed and bathed, he was sure plenty of her kind would find him attractive as well. More animalistic or elegant, fey-like features were coveted by the Cait-Sith community, and he possessed both. Adel wondered idly if her grandmother would like him. She was the only one Adel wanted Adair to meet.
Not wanting to upset him by her touches, Adel retracted her hand and lay down on her back to look up at the sky, letting the breeze caress her. She idly thought about what to make for him to eat, something soft and easy to eat. Seeing as he looked malnourished, she supposed it was best to get him to eat light foods that were easy to digest. Her eyes watched the fluffy clouds drift by as she thought, silently hoping that, as time went, Adair wouldn't be so afraid anymore, and that nothing would get in the way of their new life together.

...Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you ✿

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Adair opened his eyes quickly when he felt Adel's touch to his hair before seeing who it was and closing his eyes halfway watching her with weary eyes. Some where nice at first other all the time, although the neko was yet to come across someone like that.But maybe just maybe he finally had. Feeling her finger on his face he closed his eyes fully content with the touch even if it was against the tiger stripe.Opening his eyes again when the touch stopped he pouted slightly as he lay down and set he hand on her lap staring at the clouds. Pouting at the loss of contact he moved closer to his fur was able to brush against her and nudged her arm with his head his pout visible his ears lowered and his eyes pleading.

33-The_Disciple-33
Out Of Catnip:

Familiar Shapeshifter

☆═━┈┈━═☆
~ℳina Elizabeth Dracula~
Vampire Mistress

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Mina smiled and got another mouthful ready for Tan and offered up to her, her emotions not changing much, only moving for more happiness that she was eating as much as she had.This continues as long as Tan was willing to to keep eating before Mina set the bowl down and smiled at her and took her hands."I'm proud of you Tan. I know it couldn't have been easy" Mina said leaning forward and kissing Tan on the lips lightly.

33-The_Disciple-33
Out Of hairColor:

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Undead Fairie

User Image
╔═.✿.══════╗

Adel Amour

╚══════.✿.═╝

Adel let out a soft chuckle at his pressing of being pat and and complied to his wishes easily. Bringing her hand up once more she turned to the side slowly and ran her fingers through his fur once more. She hummed a soft tune as she went, enjoying the peace and serenity of her own personal little paradise. "Hey Adair.." she piped up softly, so she wouldn't startle him. "What would you like for dinner? I can make anything you want." she offered with a smile. She wanted to do anything she could to make Adair happy. He deserved loving treatment after all this time.

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Undead Fairie

User Image
Tan Depase Douman

►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄

♕ .。.: These memories are just pieces of sky
Pieces of something much bigger than I
To anyone else just endless blue
I see time framed, an image of you
These memories hold me like the moon ...

A faint, almost unnoticeable flush graced her cheeks at the lip contact, her lips tingling. She was slowly getting used to the contact, and let Mina do as she wished. Her eyes fluttered shut gently as she breathed in an out evenly, concentrating on her stomach and what it was doing. At Mina's words however, she nodded her head, showing her that she was listening, her russet locks moving with her as she motioned her head. Good, her stomach wasn't acting up. She got something in her. Nutrients. Actual food. It felt nice. "Thank you..." she murmured and unconsciously tightened her hold on Mina's hands, showing her thanks more than anything. She was never really good with words anyways to begin with.

... Holds the sea like the sky holds the sun
The sea holds my tears and carries me
When my heart is too heavy for one
When it's over, it's over
I best get busy living
Been a long time gone:.。. ♕

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Pleased that he got her attention again and she was petting him. A purr started in his throat and carried as he enjoyed the feeling of someone touching his fur regardless of not bathing in weeks. And when he was it was always in ice water causing him to shake for hours. His eyes closed as Adel hummed before opening his eyes sleepily when she asked him the question. Blinking his eyes they widened the golden color standing out."I I can choose?" Adair asked softly, his voice naturally husky and ragged from lack of use sounded odd to his own ears that twitched. His tail flicked back and forth a couple times before scratching his ear and whimpering softly as he touched the earring in his ear which was infected."I don't know. But can i please get clean?" Adair asked softly before looking at his broken claws before curling them into fists.

33-The_Disciple-33
Out Of Catnip:

Familiar Shapeshifter

☆═━┈┈━═☆
~ℳina Elizabeth Dracula~
Vampire Mistress

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Mina was glad that Tan ate what she had, now it was to slowly make sure that the other kept eating like that until she was on a proper diet and solids. Mina smiled before tucking Tan's hair back before and Moving and sitting behind the young woman he hands resting on Tan's shoulders before she placed a kiss on the others shoulder as she moved Tan's hair off to the side. Picking up the brush on the table beside her she started brushing Tan's hair and braiding it off the other's face."Is there any other things that you have trouble with mom petite?" Mina asked softly pulling Tan to lean against her chest her own hands resting on Tan's waist.

33-The_Disciple-33
Out Of hairColor:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items