Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nope no praying mantises on petfinder. I'm still safe.
Fading Fantasma
Henrika
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not a petfinder want, but a savannah cat rescue want.

This boy is an f3 melanistic savannah. I don't know WHY the breeder didn't check out his home, but his owner had him declawed on all paws, and filed down his canines, then let him out all the time. He routinely went missing and eventually his owner dumped him.

He's got anxiety issues with other cats, and sprays whenever he sees other cats. (probably got beat up a lot since he had no more defences)

Despite all this, he ADORES people and is extremely affectionate towards humans, and does well with cat-friendly dogs. He's in Baltimore though, and the rescue wants a local home only, incase his new home has problems with him they want to be nearby to help out.

Edit: Just realized he's already been placed, lucky boy smile

What horrible vet would file down a cats teeth? The breeder should have fined the owner for breaking contract.
I'm wondering if he became bitey after getting declawed, and then I imagine a vet could get talked into filing the teeth down if the owner said "he bites me, file his teeth or I'm putting him down".

The breeder, the vet, and the owner are all at major fault here. We don't know who any of the people are, just that this is what we know from looking at the cat.

Devoted Inquisitor

I'm so glad this dog is far away:

nggg

I want to groom her.

Why petfinder.

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Quote:

I want to groom her.

heart Love that coat.

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Henrika
holy crap there's a bengal in a Toronto shelter!

So pretty! But my two baby kitties would kill me. Jellybean dislikes all cats that are not her sister or Honeycake (aka: her adoptive mama)

Also there are a lot of bengals/bengal mixes south of the border in NY state..... its a good thing I don't own a car or I'd be extremely tempted to go adopt some spotted kitties....

I found a Bengal rescue for where I live the other day... must remember that adopting two cats in the same month is probably not the best idea... not to mention the fact that I may be taking on a pregnant foster kitty next week.
But those Bengals are just so gorgeous!

I almost squealed when I saw his picture. It's a real shame he's a baby husky mix (or a real blessing, depending which way you want to look at it - if they'd called him a border collie mix, I'd be resisting the urge to plan a trip to the city to meet him [last thing I need right now is a puppy])

This little guy's awful cute too, but malamute baby

errrr. my. gawd. he's shoooooo cute.
He's a xolo mix, and apparently he was starving and almost dead when he was found. crying
if he weren't 8 hours away I would have gotten him, I was on the website to adopt a brother for Lucy.

Devoted Inquisitor

Dowantdowant! I need a maligatoooor.

Lookit her doofy faaace.

Yespls.
One of the brothers of the tri-colour I posted before.

I just want to pick him up and cuddle him and love him to pieces.

-the other two cuties I posted have been adopted; I'm guessing Freddy here won't be long in finding a home either-

Sandy, a four-year-old "rough collie"

And I made the mistake of looking at EHS's cats... So many cute kittens - there's like a dozen cats (at least) mostly young that I'm making wantey noises at. I told Saphi I'mma get rid of her and get a cutesy baby kitty

Chatty Cat

12,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
WANT NOW

Saw her today at Petco....She looked like Freyja only painted orange and I wanted a Liger to match my Bobcat. D: SO PRECIOUS AND PRETTY.

Devoted Inquisitor

Dowant.

Too cute yes. Little worried about the front on 'im, but that could just be the way he's standing.

Yespls.
I'm not allowed to look at Craigslist pet listings because I just upset myself. cat_emo

But I actually post petfinder & adoptapet listings for a rescue... that's the only time I go on those sites. They're dangerous.

Devoted Inquisitor

sunshineeee
I'm not allowed to look at Craigslist pet listings because I just upset myself. cat_emo

But I actually post petfinder & adoptapet listings for a rescue... that's the only time I go on those sites. They're dangerous.

It helps that I live with a 2 dog limit. lol
Latrans
sunshineeee

It helps that I live with a 2 dog limit. lol

If it were up to my dad, we wouldn't even have Edward.
I can't afford to be kicked out, lol, so I stopped pushing my luck - no more fostering. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff